It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any landlords here?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mwood

Good stuff. Can't have been easy, but if all goes well you're not far off the stress being a distant memory.

Glad to hear.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
UPDATE !!! UPDATE !!! UPDATE !!!

They left this morning at 4 am. I am so glad they are gone but now I have about 8-10 truckloads of trash and crap to haul to the dump.

Wife is upset because they left without saying bye to her, the grandkids or great grandkids.
Don't surprise me any since they don't give a crap about anyone except themselves.

Every birthday party, Easter, Christmas or other function they were invited to they couldn't make it because they were busy getting drunk at home with their bar buddies......good riddance.

All's quiet here now, I just have a ton of clean-up to do.

A long trial is finally over.

Be warned everyone, they are heading to Georgia Don't rent to a C. Bond or S. Bond. You'll be sorry.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mwood

Congratulations on getting back what's yours.

Don't be upset about the clean up. Think of it as the last part before you can start a new, and hopefully more peaceful chapter in your life.

Ps: Change the locks.

edit on 15/10/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Update on the Update.......

Had a neighbor come over today who just moved in a month ago and was acting very nervous and paranoid.
She was invited over to the evicted people's house for a party and her and her husband went to meet some new neighbors since they just moved in.

She wanted to tell me that while there that the guy I evicted was talking to some biker that were there and he was trying to find out if they or anyone they knew could take care of his problem (me) and said I cost him a bunch of money and his wife's great job and the pain of moving when he shouldn't have to. He said he wanted me dead after he leaves.

I don't know this lady, just met her today for the first time so I don't know if she is credible or not. My mother was here helping me clean up and she said if I didn't have a police report made she would. The lady agreed to testify if needed....????

Don't know if I should be worried or not. I carry concealed always anyways but now wonder if I should be looking over my shoulder all the time.

Also was told that the bikers gave the guy 6 pounds of weed before they left.

Again, true or not I don't know. I DO KNOW he didn't have money to buy that much drugs. The question I considered was if it was part of some deal they made and if it involves me.......

Christ the drama never ends, I thought it would when they left but now I am not sure.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Turns out the neighbor lady is bat s### crazy...nuttier than a fruitcake.

When she offered to "orally gratify me" if I gave her a couple Vicodin I told her to leave and never come onto my property again.

I guess I am a crazy person magnet.....they just seem to gravitate to me.

edit on 7-11-2014 by mwood because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join