It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus being depicted as satan in the arts?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thefarmer

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

originally posted by: ArchPlayer
1st, lets prove Jesus even existed, since we all know Christianity was based on the Greek texts they heavily edited; the Greeks got it from Sun Worship from the Nubians, and there WAS NO JESUS.

So let's start there.

You can not prove that Jesus did not exist.

You called that card.

Since many ATS members love to pull out the "Prove it card" as if on some type of fact finding mission. LMAO!

You can barely prove your existance. So prove to the world that Jesus never existed. I am calling you out. Prove it.

Prove that he did...

And please just because it's in a book don't prove anything

Well I will prove He did.
Many documented eyewitness accounts in the form of letters.
Historical writings of His life
Historical letters from those who met Him and passed on His teachings

Then there are a few official government of the day letters written by the authoritys testifying to the fact He was a real person.

The bible is a book written by men, the new testament is a gathering of letters and literal testaments to Christs life and teachings.
Its not a book as such but a group of written documents gathered together, even eyewitness accounts.

Jesus is more established as a real person than anyone else ever written about.

To ask for proof is a clear indictment to your lack of knowledge on this subject.

I seriously can not identify one single recognised, published atheist who would deny Christ as a real person.
I would go one step further and say if an (educated) atheist published that Christ was not a real man, they would be laughed out of atheism and assigned to a padded cell.

Go study the hardcore fundamentalist atheists and see who deny Christs existence, all deny Jesus was God and performed miracles, none dent Jesus lived.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch

1st, lets prove Jesus even existed, since we all know Christianity was based on the Greek texts they heavily edited; the Greeks got it from Sun Worship from the Nubians, and there WAS NO JESUS.

So let's start there.

You called that card.

Since many ATS members love to pull out the "Prove it card" as if on some type of fact finding mission. LMAO!

You can barely prove your existance. So prove to the world that Jesus never existed. I am calling you out. Prove it.

Prove that he did...

Then there are a few official government of the day letters written by the authoritys testifying to the fact He was a real person.

The bible is a book written by men, the new testament is a gathering of letters and literal testaments to Christs life and teachings.
Its not a book as such but a group of written documents gathered together, even eyewitness accounts.

To ask for proof is a clear indictment to your lack of knowledge on this subject.

I seriously can not identify one single recognised, published atheist who would deny Christ as a real person.
I would go one step further and say if an (educated) atheist published that Christ was not a real man, they would be laughed out of atheism and assigned to a padded cell.

Go study the hardcore fundamentalist atheists and see who deny Christs existence, all deny Jesus was God and performed miracles, none dent Jesus lived.

Yet you deny it, I guess you have studied the internet and .....probably not much else.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'm not sure why SuspendedBeleif has an issue with a hand gesture but not the use of a pentacle based symbol in their own avatar. The pentagram is one of the oldest pagan symbols. It was used by Christians at one time to represent the five wounds of Christ but they did not invent the symbol by any means.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch

So let's start there.

You called that card.

Prove that he did...

Well it's a good job I'm not an atheist then ain't it

To me that is not hardcore proof sorry all your doing is referring to another book written by man

Please tell me how you have researched this subject? Have you been to the Vatican vaults or wherever and seen these documents for yourself?

And it's not hard for documents to be forged

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Thefarmer

What is this? The secular version of Christianity or something? No-one has too prove anything because the main idea surrounding this religion is faith and observing the teachings without 100% factual guaranteed proof. You either believe or you don't, it's pretty simple.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Thefarmer

It does work both ways UNLESS someone make a post like "borntowatch".

Proving or a weak attempt to disprove Jesus - it can not be done. Many here at ATS have given it their best shot and each one went down like a burning plane that had been shot down..... so give it a rest. Anyone who wants to debate the existance of Jesus just wants to argue. Why? Don't know .......maybe they simply want to argue?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u
For those who want to believe Jesus existed, there isn't enough evidence in the world to convince them he didn't. For those who don't want to believe, there isn't enough evidence to convince them he did.

On topic: If, as some believe, Jesus and Enki are one and the same. You could say that Jesus is representative of both god and satan. Which would make sense in a way. Polarity. Yin yang. Dark side, light side. Good and evil...

May the force be with you.

edit on 8/23/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

For those who want to believe Jesus existed, there isn't enough evidence in the world to convince them he didn't. For those who don't want to believe, there isn't enough evidence to convince them he did.
a reply to: Klassified

I agree.

On topic: If, as some believe, Jesus and Enki are one and the same. You could say that Jesus is representative of both god and satan. Which would make sense in a way. Polarity. Yin yang. Dark side, light side. Good and evil...

here I disagree. God made Lucifer that is correct BUT he did not make him a rebel. Lucifer made that decision himself, as well as those who reject the father, the son and the holy spirit. God did not make that decision for them either. We ALL are responsible for all of our decisions and actions - there is the law - disregard the law and you go to jail. Disregard God's laws and you go to hell. Not too hard to figure out.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

Dr Richard Carrier
And he's not in a padded cell - he speaks and lectures all over the country.

Look at youtube and type in Dr Richard Carrier
GOBS of videos of his lectures.
He's also written some books that will knock your "proof" out of the park.
edit on 8/23/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It is a proven fact that Christianity came out of the Sun Worship of the Ancient Nubians via the Greek Connection, and passed on to the Romans, the first to heavily censor and edit it. I'm having a very hard time believing the Jesus bit, sorry, but no dice. Jesus is based on the tale of Horus. You can research that thread here: hxxp://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread290806/pg1

Give it up, the blond blue eyed myth is not coming to get you.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I believe the KING JAMES VERSION of the bible was heavily edited to demonize women, and after it, its named after KING JAMES. #THERE IS NO JESUS

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

I could pretend that Godzilla is actually the son of "god".

Isn't that what faith is-pretending to believe in something?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

It is a proven fact that Christianity came out of the Sun Worship of the Ancient Nubians via the Greek Connection, and passed on to the Romans, the first to heavily censor and edit it. I'm having a very hard time believing the Jesus bit, sorry, but no dice. Jesus is based on the tale of Horus. You can research that thread here: hxxp://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread290806/pg1

Give it up, the blond blue eyed myth is not coming to get you.

Don't know what you are smoking but Christianity came from the teachings of Jesus.......

You do get the word game, right? Christ..........Christianity?

You go ahead and worship the sun meanwhile I will worship the son of man..... whom I know as Jesus Christ, the messiah, Jesus the Christ.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Last time I checked, Christmas was a Greek pagan holiday.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

??? Who is talking about Christmas? BUT you are right.....Christmas is a pagan holiday.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

No, it was the Apostles writing down everything Jesus said or did. And the NT was made 296 years later, NT made, signed, approved, and stamped.

If i remember correctly, John was pretty much the first christian...Or judeo-Christian.

Everything was based of Jesus later.

edit on 23-8-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

??? Who is talking about Christmas? BUT you are right.....Christmas is a pagan holiday.

Sounds like we have a Jehovah Witness amongst us? Actually many......... you can see the JW manipulation in MANY ATS threads.
edit on 23-8-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

edit on 23-8-2014 by Specimen because: NVm...Being a smartass.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I find this kinda amusing given current events in ferguson.....even jesus be throwing gang signs.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SuspendedBelief

Jesus is depicted as Satan in the bible. Both are referred to as serpents and both are called the morning star. There is a reason for this. The Holy Mother/Adonis doctrine preexists Christ by a few millenia and has more to do with the symoblism surrounding luciferianism than it does with the symbolism surrounding theocracy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join