It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jets over Colorado 1030pm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Anyone else in the Colorado area just hear jets go over? I've lived here all my life and I've never heard jets go over this late at night. They were loud and sounded really low. I was just curious to see if anyone else heard anything. Just makes me curious as to why they would be flying this late.

Anyone in any other areas ever hear anything like this late at night?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I`ve noticed it also,starting about 2-3 years ago I started noticing low flying jets at night.
It`s not a regular thing,it`s like maybe every 3-4 months for 2-3 nights in a row I`ll hear a couple of jets flying very low and slow.
I`ve never actually seen them but it sounds like they are flying just off shore over the bay usually travelling from a southerly direction to a northerly direction.I`ve seen and heard a lot of A-10`s around here in the daytime,on a fairly regular basis, so I can definitely say that the ones I have heard at night are not A-10`s.
I assumed that the night jets were just doing night training of some sort.

We have Langly AFB and Norfolk to the south- southwest,Patuxtant naval air station and Andrews AFB to the west-north west and Dover AFB to the north so hearing and seeing military aircraft on a regular basis isn`t unusual around here.
edit on 23-8-2014 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I live in Colorado in last night around I want to say maybe 10:00 I heard a really low flying loud jet. but I didn't see anything at all.it was really cloudy in the clouds seemed to be really low but still I have never heard anything that sounded like that aircraft. it was extremely loud like one of those jets that flies super fast and super high up. but the sound seemed to drag on like as if it was a low or there was more than one of them. I'm not going to lie but it actually freaked me out because I had just walked outside. my mom has told me she's heard of a few times but that was actually the first time I can recall hearing it. asked my mom if she heard it last night and she said she actually did hear it and it sounded like it was hovering above her apartmentbecause of how long and loud she could hear the noise. reply to: LoveyLadybug

new topics

join