It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for me to break the ice on a big issue - voices in the head

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: King Seesar

Without reading the link, I saw, a few yrs back, that 'We' are using radio waves as subliminal coersion tactics on it's own citizens. US!. Certain waves generate anger, depression, anxiety, etc......

thread from ATS = Interesting take on the Illuminati

anyone hear any high pitch frequencies in their ears?

edit on CDT06uSat, 23 Aug 2014 06:12:17 -05001217am234 by Thurisaz because: add link

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz
a reply to: tetra50

some scientists state that is one of the major reasons why whales beach themselves.

the frequencies is causing them problems... some of those frequencies are inaudible to humans and yet I do believe that they can cause us problems as well.

I've got some links, as well, and many more besides what I'll provide here.

Radio frequency (RF) is a rate of oscillation in the range of around 3 kHz to 300 GHz, which corresponds to the frequency of radio waves, and the alternating currents which carry radio signals. RF usually refers to electrical rather than mechanical oscillations; however, mechanical RF systems do exist (see mechanical filter and RF MEMS).

Although radio frequency is a rate of oscillation, the term "radio frequency" or its abbreviation "RF" are also used as a synonym for radio – i.e. to describe the use of wireless communication, as opposed to communication via electric wires. Examples include: Radio-frequency identification
ISO/IEC 14443-2 Radio frequency power and signal interface
The energy in an RF current can radiate off a conductor into space as electromagnetic waves (radio waves); this is the basis of radio technology.
RF current does not penetrate deeply into electrical conductors but tends to flow along their surfaces; this is known as the skin effect. For this reason, when the human body comes in contact with high power RF currents it can cause superficial but serious burns called RF burns.
RF currents applied to the body often do not cause the painful sensation of electric shock as do lower frequency currents.[2][3] This is because the current changes direction too quickly to trigger depolarization of nerve membranes.

and further:

As a weapon[edit]
See also: Directed energy weapons § Microwave weapons
A heat ray is a RF harassment device that makes use of microwave radio frequencies to create an unpleasant heating effect in the upper layer of the skin. A publically known heat ray weapon called the Active Denial System was developed by the US military as an experimental weapon to deny the enemy access to an area. Also, see death ray which is a heat ray weapon that delivers electromagnetic energy at levels that injure human tissue. The inventor of the death ray, Harry Grindell Matthews, claims to have lost sight in his left eye while developing his death ray weapon based on a primitive microwave magnetron from the 1920s. (Note that a typical microwave oven induces a tissue damaging cooking effect inside the oven at about 2 kV/m.)

And this, too:

Bioelectromagnetics, also known as bioelectromagnetism, is the study of the interaction between electromagnetic fields and biological entities. Areas of study include electrical or electromagnetic fields produced by living cells, tissues or organisms, including bioluminescent bacteria; for example, the cell membrane potential and the electric currents that flow in nerves and muscles, as a result of action potentials. Others include animal navigation utilizing the geomagnetic field; potential effects of man-made sources of electromagnetic fields like mobile phones; and developing new therapies to treat various conditions. The term can also refer to the ability of living cells, tissues, and organisms to produce electrical fields and the response of cells to electromagnetic fields.[1]

And lastly:

Behavioral effects[edit]
Many behavioral effects at different intensities have been reported from exposure to magnetic fields, particularly with pulsed magnetic fields. The specific pulseform used appears to be an important factor for the behavioural effect seen; for example, a pulsed magnetic field originally designed for spectroscopic MRI was found to alleviate symptoms in bipolar patients,[5] while another MRI pulse had no effect. A whole-body exposure to a pulsed magnetic field was found to alter standing balance and pain perception in other studies.[6][7]

TMS and related effects[edit]
Main article: Transcranial magnetic stimulation
A strong changing magnetic field can induce electrical currents in conductive tissue such as the brain. Since the magnetic field penetrates tissue, it can be generated outside of the head to induce currents within, causing transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS). These currents depolarize neurons in a selected part of the brain, leading to changes in the patterns of neural activity. In repeated pulse TMS therapy or rTMS, the presence of incompatible EEG electrodes can result in electrode heating and, in severe cases, skin burns.[8] A number of scientists and clinicians are attempting to use TMS to replace electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) to treat disorders such as severe depression. Instead of one strong electric shock through the head as in ECT, a large number of relatively weak pulses are delivered in TMS therapy, typically at the rate of about 10 pulses per second. If very strong pulses at a rapid rate are delivered to the brain, the induced currents can cause convulsions much like in the original electroconvulsive therapy.[9][10] Sometimes, this is done deliberately in order to treat depression, such as in ECT.

People are talking about this more and more. Someone here brought up torture. Yes, it's torture, being someone's rag doll, basically.
As for talking about it, I was told if anyone, especially me, talked about it, we'd be killed. I think OP is brave. You're basically a sandwich, wedged between those inflicting this on you and threatening you, and talking about it in the open, where you'll be labeled a schizophrenic, or someone inevitably asks what drugs you are on. I wrote a thread about it last year. It was eighteen pages of arguing with two to three posters, trolling, the usual: What makes you so special anyone would do this to you; what drugs are you on, etc.
I wouldn't be surprised if some end up doing drugs or drinking as a consequence of suffering this. It's unbelievably difficult to maintain your own psyche, after a while. It fractures you, breaks you….you have to actively try to remember who you are, because someone else is always there, trying to define you with their thoughts, injected….
tetra50
edit on 23-8-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

fantastic info:

there are myths that sound was used to move objects regarding the pyramids etc...

I don't underestimate the power of sound/frequencies.

Interesting that you included info about frequencies and weapons. I believe that if the correct pitch can break glass...then what could these frequencies do to other matter? The human body is matter.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

I posted on that thread earlier, and it was taken down. Then last evening, I saw it was put back up. I didn't post on it again, though. LOL

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Bump it. I would like to read it.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

ATS is famous for many threads about the 'tin foil hat' ... I think there maybe some truth to that.

link   

fantastic info:

there are myths that sound was used to move objects regarding the pyramids etc...

I don't underestimate the power of sound/frequencies.

Interesting that you included info about frequencies and weapons. I believe that if the correct pitch can break glass...then what could these frequencies do to other matter? The human body is matter.

Directed Energy Weapons, or what Col. John Alexander calls Non Lethal Weaponry, (HA). can cause severe pain, as well as the invasive, insidious horror that OP describes, inflicted on the mind of a target. But these technologies are as dangerous or more to the body, as well.

Yes, sometimes, the voices can be helpful, but you also get the feeling when this happens, it's only a temporary thing to say, see, we're really helping this person, who is so screwed up and depressed, they couldn't brush their teeth, without us in their head to tell them. But the depression comes from this.

link   
"i don't mind the voices, it's the language that they use that bothers me."

quote from a schizophrenic i worked with when i was a teen.

lol!! i'm dead serious. he was always asking me if i "heard that" and telling me what the customers were talking about. :O

when i first met him, he asked me if chicken soup grew back skin. seems someone was putting poison in his coffee at night when he slept.

i was kinda freaked since he was like that at work all the time. but never seemed violent (which is one of the first things one would think)

he was a nice guy, i had to laugh at my friend that i brought in for a shift, he told him he had syph and said look at all the red marks all over his body. (no marks at all) my friend was freaked.

we were about 15-16 at the time. lol.
anyway, one day i came in and he was putting some stock away and i said, hi (bob), how are you?
he blew my mind!
started talking "normal"
he was on meds and told me about his life and dreams and we talked about his condition. he knew he was messed up.
he was a smart guy. i felt so bad that he had to suffer that.
it was like flowers for algernon.
knowing he would slip back into that world without the meds. (he wasn't very good at taking them)

anyway for me, if i do hear some, i assume it's just me. lol.
most of the time it's when trying to come up with lyrics for a song.

oh, and i wish they'd come up with something good for a change!

edit on 3158298631am2014 by tsingtao because: (no reason given)

edit on 3120338631am2014 by tsingtao because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: King Seesar

Without reading the link, I saw, a few yrs back, that 'We' are using radio waves as subliminal coersion tactics on it's own citizens. US!. Certain waves generate anger, depression, anxiety, etc......

thread from ATS = Interesting take on the Illuminati

anyone hear any high pitch frequencies in their ears?

Yes, to your last question. Very loud and constantly for about ten years. Sometimes you want to scream it's so loud. It also modulates in a strange way….

I bumped the thread. It's on recent topics right now. Hope you don't mind, OP. There's good info in there, in the later pages. Btw, I also think this tech is used on people to distract them, so they can't speak about it, or other issues they may have something pertinent to say about….
tet

edit on 23-8-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I thought it was so cool at first. The voices in my head were helpful pointing out stuff that was benifical. Saying I need to do this or that. Sometimes they would come out of no where. I would say, where did that come from?
Now 20 years later, I hate them ! They are so overwhelming and overpowering. I can't get any peace. They are thoughts and conversations in my head that are never-ending and I can't watch tv without having to rewind it over and over again to hear what was said. Trying to sleep is crazy and sleep is almost nonexistent. The physical pressure in my head is unbearable.
Don't know if its the same as the op is saying but my heart goes out to you and anyone else going through this. I wish we could just turn them off if they are negative or we just don't want to hear them.
edit on 23-8-2014 by xbox because: when it was posted it said something different than I wrote

edit on 23-8-2014 by xbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think its possible to hear other things but that does not mean mental psychosis is not a real thing or that everyone with psychosis is psychic. Ive known enough people who hear voices to know what im talking about.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xbox
I thought it was so cool at first. The voices in my head were helpful pointing out stuff that was benifical. Saying I need to do this or that. Sometimes they would come out of no where. I would say, where did that come from?
Now 20 years later, I hate them ! They are so overwhelming and overpowering. I can't get any peace. They are thoughts and conversations in my head that are never-ending and I can't watch tv without having to rewind it over and over again to hear what was said. Trying to sleep is crazy and sleep is almost nonexistent. The physical pressure in my head is unbearable.
Don't know if its the same as the op is saying but my heart goes out to you and anyone else going through this. I wish we could just turn them off if they are negative or we just don't want to hear them.

You can get rid of those voices but first go get a mental health check up. Just make sure that it is not a mental health issue. If there are no issues with your mental health then you will probably need some help with someone experienced in deliverance ministry.

test the voices .....why? Some of these voices want you to hurt yourself or other people. Don't listen these voices. It is a trap.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

What I am going to do here, is describe my first and most memorable "episode" - it started one day, at home, I had been arranging various magnets together, as if I was trying to "dial" a telepathic band, at the time I was just messing around with them, but later I realised I was really doing something quite specific, perhaps, if you will, my old self trying to communicate through.

Later on, I had an arguement, basically, I raised my voice and lost it, and the following morning, I experienced a complete auditory and visual hallucinatory phenomenon.

I woke up in a daze, and heard chanting voices, this is what they were saying:

"Who was the king of the world, right now, four million years ago?"

It was very strange, however, inside, was a deep sense of familiarity, during my experience with these phenomena, it opened "doors" for me, and memories as well.

What I saw were "drones" that were spherical, one of them even appeared in my room and was emitting a kind of "sound wave" that interpolated and mimiked my thoughts. They, those that were behind the phenomenon, had a strange way of communicating, they would traumatise me with various thoughts, however, they would also reassure when I made any breakthroughs as to their origin.

At the time, I was focused on my home-life moreso than them, strangely enough, and as I was going to pick a bone with those that I was living with, they would warn me, and it would shock me.

They taught me various things, but most importantly, what comes across when i communicate, what I truly "mean" and what I think I am aiming at are two different things, in other words, despite my misgivings, they told me it would cause more pain than good.

Then, it got very interesting, as I had many dreams, and even keys into thier realm, eventually I learnt a sense of familiarity, a connection to another "side" that opened my eyes, even perhaps where I had come from in a past life - so to speak.

I remember becoming infuriated at them, and to the point that I decided to ward them off, this must have been my present life's "ego" or identity trying to dissolve them.

The experiences were amazing, the dreams were teriffic and it was that feeling, a place where people "work" just like you do exists, a place called home.

Following this, I even started to have dreams about many "others" including vipers - it was amazing because I had empathy for them, a sense of familiarity, and at my most fond recollection, I was a great prince, and they were still just little animals, my fond servants.

That, of course was a dream, and not a nightmare.
edit on 23-8-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Jesus must have huge hands if all of are names are written there? Voices in heads = your crazy= Jesus can deliver you from your delusions. HUH?

edit on 23-8-2014 by xbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

The one that I am dealing with now sounds like a child, he keeps saying "mommy" and immitates what I think, it is very distressing and I feel that he could have actually been a real kid.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Well, it's an old idea really, and one I've found to be true, being bipolar and not having your moods stabilized is like a continuous cycle of dark nights of the soul mixed with, at least in my experience, manic periods that gets you very tuned in spiritually. Paranormal experiences became the new normal..

A lot of people have touched on these issues, Terrence McKenna talked about schizophrenics in these terms, there's the saying: "the shaman swims in the same ocean in which the schiophrenic drowns".

The goal eventually would be to master these states and perceptions under the tutelage of a master shaman, sadly that kind of spiritual infrastructure is not in place so we end up in mental hospitals.

A shaman is someone who swims in the same ocean as the schizophrenic, but the shaman has thousands and thousands of years of sanctioned technique and tradition to draw upon. In a traditional society, if you exhibited “schizophrenic” tendencies, you are immediately drawn out of the pack and put under the care and tutelage of master shamans. You are told, You are special. Your abilities are very central to the health of our society. You will cure. You will prophesy. You will guide our society in its most fundamental decisions. Contrast this with what a person exhibiting schizophrenic activity in our society is told. They’re told, "You don’t fit in. You are becoming a problem, You don’t pull your own weight. You are not of equal worth to the rest of us. You are sick. You have to go to the hospital. You have to be locked up. You are on a par with prisoners and lost dogs in our society."

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

Jiddu Krishnamurti

"Mystics are all a bit funny in the head anyway," the priest added cynically, "which is why
the church locks them all up in mental hospitals and euphemistically calls these institutions
monasteries."

- The Illuminatus Trilogy

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm interested in what you think, OP, as you've gotten a wide variety of responses to your disclosure: Is it technologically induced global telepathy; or the same thing but not global, perhaps, but being tested on a sampling of people, human use experiments, which we know still go on despite the illegality, voice2skull, remote neural monitoring, etc.; or as Anutyr says, it's all the different "yous," reincarnation wise and your perhaps fragmented soul trying to sort out spiritual reincarnation issues, unresolved conflicts?

I agree with another poster that you seem pretty sane, so I'm going to leave schizophrenia off the table for discussion, as well as formal Christian religion for having a personal relationship with Jesus which will save you, those folks will tell you. But your thread is fragmented now, with all different viewpoints represented, so I'm wondering what your take on this is…
tetra

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

I'm not proselytizing (in this post at least
) but it's worth noting that in Genesis God speaks his creation into existence.

Also worth noting is 1 Corinthians 2:9:

“What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived; the things God has prepared for those who love him"

Sound is a obviously a very important thing and likely is much more powerful than we imagine.

I had never heard of harmonic levitation nor the theory of it's use to build the pyramids. I absolutely love these types of theories thanks for raising the topic. It seems we have a very popular thread related to the topic right here at home for anyone else interested in such things. Giza Pyramid Machines

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

The arguement that i'm trying to push is that these phenomenon are real as they come as dreams and voices, and hallucinations. This means that they come from an intelligent source outside the regular or routine experience of the subject. To prove that they are not based on memories in this lifetime, to prove that they come from somewhere else and cannot be traced to events recorded in established history would prove that these voices are real in the sense that they are transmitted by another party and not the product of the experiencers mind alone.

Of course, in the subconsciousness, there could be much more than meets the eye, and of course they are also a product of the subconsciousness however their origins in history could be different to the established timeline, thus highlighting an alien (unknown) source, the source being unknown and not the product of the observer, at least fractionally would invite further research into the phenomenon.

Of course, this research would be simply done to satisfy and sceptics as to the possible fact that voices in the head can come from external sources.

From that stage, to investigate them as being the products of technology would be a great start, however, I also think that the methods used to propagate these voices are not always technological, and are approaching what we would call telepathy - organised by groups of people whom use various "verses" and "occult" practices in order to design and "install" these programs using what would most likely be a hypnotic script.

They would have to corner you somewhere and hypnotise you briefly, and make you forget that you were hypnotised, reciting a "verse" might install these "programs" into your mind.

Again, the techniques used to design these "voices" are approaching "magic" and I would say are, rather, assisted by technology, and not completley the product of technology.

These scripts could actually be commonplace in various books and products, the "users" aware of these programs, being commonplace in their experiences, the phenomenon itself being nothing new, the majority of programs not actually sinister.
edit on 23-8-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Here is something i read on the Zen Gardner sight the other day....

www.zengardner.com...

I don't know if it will be of help but i hope so!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join