It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Time for me to break the ice on a big issue - voices in the head

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:42 PM
There is the idea that a conspiracy is set in motion by those whom are not apart of whatever "control" is in place, and all we can do is make theories, when we do not have a word to describe these "controllers" we try to come up with our own, for instance:

1) "The Government"
2) Secret Organisations
3) Extraterrestrials
4) "Other" phenomenon such as spirits and telepathy

We are looking for a face to stick-on the unknown "others" that we are afraid of, and desperatley try to gain understanding from others whom don't "believe" - the epiphany here, is that, yes, there is alot that we are not exposed to, however, if those whom are exposed to it, decide to talk about it, they will be shunned and outcast from the "new world" and if they continue, likely to be diagnosed with a mental disorder. For those that always were "outcast" we have no real reference point and panic when we try to rationalise what we experience.

We will start with one phenomenon, "voices in the head" - lets say now that many people experience these voices and do not talk about them, and if they did, they would be banished from the community of those whom also experience such voices, generally unable to communicate the content of these voices to others in spoken word. Not a "secret" per se, however, a social taboo.

So, many do experience voices in the head, those that are mentally unstable cannot handle these voices and it affects their health. However, the people that the voices are meant for can handle them, and interact with them. There are many programs and they cater to different social groups, generally they have thier own "designs". They are designed and meant to be engaged with, and how they are designed is the biggest taboo of all. All we can propose is some kind of secret "technology" however, many can simply be picked up by reading certain books, buying certain products, or even can be "transmitted" to others.

You see, in the old days, these voices were desinged on paper and were "versed" in books, they are metaphysical, and I dare say, to be paranoid, a kind of "magic".

The myriad of voices we hear can be thought of as a kind of "global telepathy" however, really, it is telepathy only now in the sense of the word, this word becoming "taboo" - it is now "advanced technology" that allows these voices and programs to be proliferated.

So, yes, people do hear and engage with these voices, often they give advice, they comment on your own thoughts, and the advanced ones even have various mental "games" and "applications" to play with inside your mind. These programs are engaged with all the time by the general population, whom think and can act autonomously, whilst we, the outcast/paranoid are in the dark, barley able to plan and compose ourselves, whist the others can maintain a rich social life, a life full of "things" that they manage in thier mind.

It is the difference between a dark room and a room filled with colours, as long as we have a negative attitude towards these things, we will not be "invited" and as long as they continue to maintain the facade, as long as they do not actualise thier thoughts and iterate the nature of these programs to us, due to the unspoken rule, we will remain in the dark because we will not feel validated, whilst they are happy simply not to talk about it, not so seek an explanation or justification, to let go and accept.

The truth is, communication is rich and colourful, and they maintain many thoughts that they are able to control and manage, will a variety of "toys" and "programs" for thier minds.

We will keep wondering about these voices, "who made them", "how did they make them" and "who is behind them".

My "primitive" mind can only call it "magic" when these programs are able to interceed in what I think, mantaining that my thoughts are sanct and private is the biggest hurdle, as they can "open-up".

Of course, not everybody is invited, it is for the sheep, the followers, those whom are "connected" in a global consciousness, and we, are either lone wolves, or fodder for them.

I know that was strong, but it is the way that I feel about it.

Secondly is dreams, I have had many dreams that are obviously "crafted" and I can barley remember most of my dreams. They actually do have managed dreams where they can play and interact, it is amazing and I know that they keep it secret or simply do not tell.

Those whom do not experience these phenomenons but are "sane" will obviously have contrivances with my post, however, if you do experience various voices, lets explain what we hear and if we are hearing these things, lets delve into them to discover that they are programs.

It is the validation that we need.
edit on 22-8-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:05 PM
The important thing is that you're using ATS as an outlet instead of listening to the voices.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:10 PM
Sometimes it feels like I have more versions or myself inside my head. They all have different appearances, attitudes and sizes all taking their turn controlling my reactions and interactions with others to get me through the day. When I'm alone though they arent there.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:10 PM
I read something recently that really stuck with me...

"What we call mental illness should actually be termed awakened awareness..."

Something to think about...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:21 PM
OP - I had to reply after I read what you had written. I do not hear voices in my head, but I have long thought that many who do are not necessarily "crazy". As a matter of fact, I have often wondered if sometimes they were more sane than those of us who can't hear them are. Of course there are those that are sick and can't function normally, then there are those who live completely fine with it as they have chosen to accept it as normal.

I firmly believe things exist all around us that we do not understand or even see. I don't really hold truck with the government speaking into people's heads (as many do) it's more of a "something else" could be doing it.

What is it? I have no clue. Why does it happen? Again... I've no clue. I feel things other people sometimes can't. I see things that sometimes other folks don't see. I think we all have something in us. I think a lot of us ignore it, are taught to tune it out, and that believing in it/admitting to it (when others never do) is something that could land you in places you don't want to be. In a snug white jacket is just one if them. Being labeled is another.

I don't know what it is or who it is, but I do feel like IT IS regardless of what is considered normal in societal definitions.

I hope that you can find the answers you are seeking. I don't really think any of us are special (you know what I mean), I think everyone has the ability to see beyond, hear beyond, experience beyond, they just choose not to or are scared to IMO. Maybe it's something we all have to find on our journey here. But I do think there are a ton of folks who experience things that wouldn't tell anyone in the world because of the stigma attached to admitting something like that.

Maybe one day the stigma will disappear and we can all learn more.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:34 PM
The key with these voices is that many are completley new to your awareness, thoughts and voices that are not familiar to you, like watching a television show that you have not seen before.

If these voices are new to your cognition, they must have an external source, unless they are a product of your subconsciousness and they are thoughts that you have had yet have yet to experience consciously.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:41 PM
a reply to: SystemResistor

When it comes to my perception about the "new age" that this "technology" represents is, is that these practices can now capture millions of minds and create a global phenomenon.

I think that the newer programs contain "education" that we experience in our dreams, shaping the mental landscape of the community.

What I see in one of these programs is a kind of focus on "evolution" - starting with the lower forms of animism and instinct, moving up to soul and emotion, and now, the mind itself, the highest level.

We are being taught, by the abovementioned program, to cast away the "lower" centres and move "up" to the mental plain.

What I am trying to say, is that we are a complete package, all inclusive, there is nothing wrong with emotions, however, they will say that emotions lead to instability and ultimatley violence.

Can I convince them otherwise, im afraid not.

Unless of course they visit a slaughterhouse and realise what they eat.

Or make the controllers realise what man will degrade to when money and pleasures are removed from the equation - demonstrating a simple stimulus and reward mentality that still operates, and obviously provoking a fear response when it comes to punishments for speaking out.

Outcast, im afraid so.

I stand by my principle of permission - I have given no permission for many of these voices and programs, therfore, they are unwelcome and unsolicited, like junk mail that somebody has already filled out a subscription form for on your non-willing behalf.

It is the crux of the issue for me personally.

A) I did not want these voices
B) How do I uninstall them
C) This was not with my permission
D) Harmless, so what, I have the right to say no to them.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:48 PM
Unseen they come, and unseen they go.
Man, in his ignorance calls THEM from below.

Dark is the way of the DARK BROTHERS travel,
dark of the darkness not of the night,
traveling o'er Earth
they walk through man's dreams.
Power they have gained
from the darkness around them
to call other dwellers from out of their plane,
in ways that are dark and unseen by man.
Into man's mind-space reach the DARK BROTHERS.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:52 PM
a reply to: eathis

If I am a cosmic entity, then I am an artificially-stabilised black hole that holds an imprisioned star.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:30 AM
Historically and most often it's the three. A program here and there to simulate desired outcomes, a story teller with a sense of humor otherwise and a madman ranting in the corner about conspiracies.

A test of some sort to quickly resolve problems that will eventually surface anyway when it's too late. A day in a new york minute

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:14 AM

What the hell man, come out with it

Do you hear voices ?

You wrote a very intelligent and elegant piece, if you hear voices, I want to know. Because you are NOT INSANE, I can tell.

If you are not insane, and you hear voices, then you are either being blessed by higher intelligence OR you are being abused and experimented on by malevolent intellect.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

YOU COULD EVEN BE AN ADVANCED VERSION OF ET HYBRID, being beta tested, and you don't even know it

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:18 AM

originally posted by: SystemResistor
a reply to: eathis

If I am a cosmic entity, then I am an artificially-stabilised black hole that holds an imprisioned star.

You sound like you are tortured ?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:21 AM
Screw it,

I am sending you a PM

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:24 AM
a reply to: TimeAfterTime

Of course I do, there are many differelent sets of voices, each belonging to different programs, they have a different voice-set and also different feedback responses. I was diagnosed as psychotic because I decided to elaborate about them to the councellors that were interviewing me.

At first, the voices were environmental, that is, they sounded as they were real people speaking, however, I have managed to confine them and of course, they are in the mind.

If anyone here hears such voices, let it be known that they are simply programs, and it is possible to react to them, some have all kinds of "functions" however I only choose to delve into them to see how they work, although, I would admit, some of them can be humourous or even reassuring.

I am trying to find the words to elaborate about the ones that I do hear.

It is very difficult.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:54 AM
these multiple voices are coming from you.

During reincarnation, If you managed to hold any fragments if your memories and hence your life held by newly formed particles generated from the brain. Neurons are connected by atomic tubes that are linked to other neurons. The tubes are so small only electrons can pass through. When 2 electrons meet at a neuron it generated a collision. Since there a large network of neurons along with the cerebral cortex lots of electrons are traveling. The combined effect of all this energy and collisions generates electromagnetic waves that emanate from our body that can be detected as the aura or the natural bio-electric grid in humans.

Only pure electrons travel, Your computer screen relies on information carried by electrons. if electrons and particles themselves could not carry information it would be impossible for them to mold shapes and otherwise carry out commands.

It's only likely that the electron collisions have very specific information being carried from one cell to another. It's possible that a particle is generated consisting of some of the energies from the colliding electrons into a dense electron.
What ever would exist of you after you die is the remaining network of dense electrons that were generated during your lifetime.

These particles can be lost, corrupted/fragmented, Making the number of working components weaker.
Ghosts become stuck in loops because a huge portion of their hardware is missing.
Likewise when you reincarnate these heavy electrons need to possess a new vessel to reincarnate such a embryo or a newly born baby. The frequencies have to be in-tune with the harmonic resonance of the buzzing new brain otherwise it won't work. Not everyone has the same brain chemistry to hacking into a completely different *driver seat* is difficult.

But when it is done, and completed a couple times. The original you, the part that was the new soul is mostly fragmented and gone. It has been replaced by the new lives. It's hard to hold everything together.
My suggestion is that these voices are the result of these former selves or fragments of your soul all fighting for control.

The only way to overcome to voices is to understand that they are your own, just different fragments of your *Identity*. You aren't insane, but perhaps are having a rough time deciding which fragments will play the dominate role of *higher-self* all struggling for power.

Just remember that you, who consciously thinks are in control. Because you are the master driver of the vessel and no one controls it but you, Your spirit self can only watch you as you make your decisions and choices.

As for the E.T metaphysics, My opinion on that is anything posing to be an alter universal being from a different universe infiltrating this universe is just a highly condensed spirit (Multiple reincarnations) and is tormenting individuals to feed off their heavy electrons, To sustain their existence in the Electra-magnetic spectrum. I call such metaphysical beings Poltergeists. Formerly humans or aliens that lived on Earth. Anything with the condensing abilities such as we.
Poltergeists cannot however possess a fully mature body, and likewise would not want to... As they can simply reincarnate into another life again. It is their personal choice to torment people because they fear living. Because all of their ghostly abilities dwindle away after... and they are subject to fair game just as all of us who tried on this path do.

Speaking from experience here, I personally deal with aliens made of black energy who come from another galaxy. Who could very easily be labeled demons and alter-universal beings simply because people are terrified of the idea of our very own universe allowed the transformation of a species into such an entity. They travel in physical crafts tho.

people often ask * well if they can shape-shift turn invisible teleport instantly and are made of pure energy why do they need a craft?* It's like stopping time, You can run around an island as fast as you want. But it's not going to change the fact you are running to get there.

You can't just fly off into space, you have to be carried there. Sure that can happen in a blind of an eye but to be a living spirit being also has its limitations opposed to what we humans imagine many things which turn out to be impossible.

I can only give you what i know in hopes that it helps you along your way.
Remain in control and hold yourself together.

edit on 23-8-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:47 AM

Have you ever had a song stuck in your head and it replays all day?

well it is the same with 'voices'.

Most voices are things that you have heard and so it repeats like a song.... If the verbatim was abusive, it could be hard for your brain to process it and let it go.... so I believe that voices are generally the start of remembering things that a person has not been able to cope with.

Best thing is to write everything you 'hear' in your mind and then read it after.

Start a journal and work through some of the auditory imput that your brain is repeating in your mind.
It can be a long difficult path but in the end if you persevere with it.... you will free yourself.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:53 AM
"Voices" in the head are not voices at all. They are chemical imbalances and misfiring electrical impulses causing auditory hallucinations. Remember that, and they are no longer voices, just noises which should have no bearing on your output.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:21 AM
I sometimes hear from time to time mumblings and whispers too faint, too quite to make out what's being said and other times I distinctly hear my name. It in no ways plays any impact on my life because although I take note when it happens and listen in for anything distinct, most times I just write it off that it was just my imagination and continue on my way.

I think it could possibly be misfired synapses, but even still I think it is just a brief window into a higher dimension of space/time. A slight crack and bleed from a higher dimension into our perceived reality. When you think about mankinds limited ability to see, hear and touch things that fall within our small spectrum of visual and auditory bandwidth, when in fact there are more spectrums of light and more sound frequencies that we can't hear or see with the naked eye.

One simply bleeds into another as does our ability to perceive. Through mediation one can increase sensitivity to these higher and lower frequencies. And sometimes by happenstance you hear, see or feel a part of it and that's where "crazy" people are, existing in another frequency, dimension, etc. there reality is just as real as our just perceived differently.
edit on 23-8-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:01 AM
Forced global telepathy, propogated by technology. Rf electrical current (which is just an abbreviation for radio frequency, really), from 3hz on up, (low hz is what's used for voice to skull, and other tech), forms an electromagnetic field, and is used widely for wireless, for one thing. We're surrounded, now, by wireless, everywhere you go. The electromagnetic field provides unique opportunities for this forced global telepathy. The majority of us didn't ask for it. We've had no choice.

Acceptance is a new way of looking at it, at least for me, but hard to do when you're told you're dog crap, ugly, etc.
You have my complete empathy and sympathy. I don't know what else to say.
edit on 23-8-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:03 AM
a reply to: tetra50

some scientists state that is one of the major reasons why whales beach themselves.

the frequencies is causing them problems... some of those frequencies are inaudible to humans and yet I do believe that they can cause us problems as well.
edit on CDT06000000Sat, 23 Aug 2014 06:07:13 -05000713am234 by Thurisaz because: typo

top topics

<<   2  3 >>