It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian convoy crosses Ukraine border

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Why is this good when they claimed they would work with the ICRC and hand it over, Ukraine accepted, and Russia refused. How is them lying good? Apparently there was an SAM system with the convoy .. why does a traveling convoy need a SAM system that needs to be stationary to operate?

You're making stuff up now, Kiev never once accepted to let Russian convoys enter Ukraine and nor do you know there are any weapons on board

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Why is this good when they claimed they would work with the ICRC and hand it over, Ukraine accepted, and Russia refused. How is them lying good? Apparently there was an SAM system with the convoy .. why does a traveling convoy need a SAM system that needs to be stationary to operate?

You're making stuff up now, Kiev never once accepted to let Russian convoys enter Ukraine and nor do you know there are any weapons on board

Yes they did. As long as the ICRC took control of it. Why do you pro Russian people need to lie so much?

Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks

news.yahoo.com/russian-aid-convoy-starts-moving-ukraine-115508159.html

For the Western Media Propaganda Crowd .... RT news.

Lavrov: Ukraine ready to accept Russia’s humanitarian aid

rt.com...

Now why does an AID convoy need an S-300 missile defense system?
edit on 23-8-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yes they did. As long as the ICRC took control of it. Why do you pro Russian people need to lie so much?

The sad thing is I'm not Pro-Russian and see your Yahoo article, notice the "unamed source", I get suspicious when those kind of sources appear, it's a tactic most often used by the U.S. these days

edit on 23-8-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

The sad thing is I'm not Pro-Russian and see your Yahoo article, notice the "unamed source", I get suspicious when those kind of sources appear, it's a tactic most often used by the U.S. these days

Bingo .. see my last post, I made an edit because I knew you would say this. RT news says Ukraine was ready to accept it. Boom. Bye.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Bingo .. see my last post, I made an edit because I knew you would say this. RT news says Ukraine was ready to accept it. Boom. Bye.

It didn't say they did accept, and where's the link to prove your claim that the Russian convoys have weapons on board?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

funny thing the day after the rt post mutiple other source said Ukraine refuses it

www.theguardian.com...
euobserver.com...
www.abc.net.au...
swissforextrading.ch...

see i can go all night with source telling other story then you

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X

funny thing the day after the rt post mutiple other source said Ukraine refuses it

www.theguardian.com...
euobserver.com...
www.abc.net.au...
swissforextrading.ch...

see i can go all night with source telling other story then you

You do realize you just confirmed everything I said. Ukraine was willing to work with them, Russia was refusing to follow what was agreed.
YOUR SOURCE.

Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko's spokesman said Russia had rejected an offer for the aid to be reloaded onto a Red Cross convoy.

edit on 23-8-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

It didn't say they did accept, and where's the link to prove your claim that the Russian convoys have weapons on board?

... Is English not your first language? Ukraine accepted to let them cross. The agreement was the ICRC takes over when they cross. Russia refused to work with the ICRC.

You claimed Ukraine never accepted to let them cross, I used RT as a source saying Ukraine was working towards fulfilling the agreement they accepted. Ukraine did not refuse. Ukraine only refused to let Russia drive the convoy in.

The RT link I posted is the source, how about you look.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

what you can read ??

Ukraine said yes the 12 and the 13 they said NO ! is that to complexe for you to compute ?
i never said anywhere RT as a source... yes RT and any other news outlet have a politic agenda ! just trying to keep focus on both side here
edit on 23-8-2014 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

what you can read ??

Ukraine said yes the 12 and the 13 they said NO ! is that to complexe for you to compute ?
i never said anywhere RT as a source... yes RT and any other news outlet have a politic agenda ! just trying to keep focus on both side here

I am at work and misread. I already edited my post. Your sources actually confirm every single thing I said. Ukraine and the ICRC were willing to do it. Russia was being difficult on purpose and REFUSED to work with them, and then went in anyways.

Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko's spokesman said Russia had rejected an offer for the aid to be reloaded onto a Red Cross convoy.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

go back read the links about the NO from Ukraine ... Ukraine not redcross or Russia

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

go back read the links about the NO from Ukraine ... Ukraine not redcross or Russia

That last quote was from your link. Ukraine said no when Russia refused to work with the ICRC. ICRC said yes, Ukraine said yes if the ICRC took the aid, Russia said NO to the plan, so Ukraine said NO to Russia taking it in themselves, Russia did it anyways and refused to work with Ukraine and the ICRC .. exactly as i said.

these are your sources.

The Red Cross has also called on Russia to give details of what the convoy is carrying.

A convoy of Russian trucks is stalled at the border with Ukraine as the two countries argue over its passage into the east of the country.

Ukraine says it will not let the mission in because it is not being coordinated by the International Red Cross

Exactly what I said. the ICRC was supposed to take control, Russia would not let them.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
OH well since you took only part of the text... the one that fit your agenda the USA EU one i'll leave this for your USA puppet. Im not pro Russian or any Pro anything beside Human and peace. Good night and good bless 'murica hell yeah ...

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

OH well since you took only part of the text... the one that fit your agenda the USA EU one i'll leave this for your USA puppet. Im not pro Russian or any Pro anything beside Human and peace. Good night and good bless 'murica hell yeah ...

Feel free to show me where I took anything out of context. You can't. You are the one taking it out of context. You focus on the "no" and want to leave out the context, the reason for the no. The reason is Russia refused to hand the aid off to the ICRC as was agreed to by Russia. Had they done what they agreed to do Ukraine would not have said no.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
Anything that Russia does or has done in the name of humanitarian reasons is a ruse. Russia could have done it all under a UN backed charter as UN peacekeepers from the start. This is an invasion and has been obvious since the men in black in Crimea.

Oh really, says who? an american retard who thinks its amusing to defile prisoners in Abu Grahib?

It's tiresome to hear this American retarded crap, day in and day out ... Russians are bad ... if the Russians were bad, really bad ... they'd be nuking you ... right now. Right this instance, you'd be having Russiand and Chinese soldiers, intervening everywhere in the world, sending your retarded soldiers home in a body bag. Are they? no. If the Russians were really "evil", they'd give a nuclear bomb to IS, and let them nuke you.

Is any of this happening? No. What IS happening is that the US/EU are in Afghanistan, murdering people who travel in the desert with a donkey. By a bunch of people, who elected a retard for a president that declared a war, on an adjective. And brought the entire western world, to an economic ruin.

THAT, is what is happening.

What WE NEED, is a champion nation, that actually WILL confront the US/EU and start sending their retarded morons, back home. And stop turning the entire world, into a war zone ... over an adjective.

THAT is what WE NEED ... are the Russians, or the Chinese hopping on that bandwagon? No.

WOW, now that must mean they're not that bad after all ... are they.

edit on 23/8/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Shepard64

They can't all be loaded with weapons, if any at all. Either way the people in that area need food, water and medical supplies asap, because the only thing there fellow countrymen in Kiev are supplying to them right now is a bunch of artillery shells on their heads.

truer words were never spoken

should be framed on the wall

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TimeAfterTime

a reply to: Shepard64

They can't all be loaded with weapons, if any at all. Either way the people in that area need food, water and medical supplies asap, because the only thing there fellow countrymen in Kiev are supplying to them right now is a bunch of artillery shells on their heads.

truer words were never spoken

should be framed on the wall

Except Russia is the one causing all the delays by refusing to work with ICRC. They would not even tell the ICRC what was in the trucks. They refused to hand the cargo over to the ICRC after agreeing to do it. Does that sound like someone who is trying to get aid there as quick as possible?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Except Russia is the one causing all the delays by refusing to work with ICRC. They would not even tell the ICRC what was in the trucks. They refused to hand the cargo over to the ICRC after agreeing to do it. Does that sound like someone who is trying to get aid there as quick as possible?

nope, i don't think so

nice try though

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TimeAfterTime

nope, i don't think so

nice try though

Your thoughts are irrelevant in the face of facts.

The ICRC said it was informed by Moscow that the convoy had been dispatched, but had yet to receive detailed shipping lists and distribution plans.

Sorry.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Your thoughts are irrelevant in the face of facts.

You wouldn't know facts if they came up to you and said, HEY WE ARE FACTS

You just go ahead and parrot whatever US Elite want

Your TIME magazine subscription is waiting

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join