It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planescape: Torment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I know this is old, but it is one of the best games I have ever played. I played it at least four times, every time differently. Last time I played it was more than a year ago and I am suffering from withdrawl. I just want to know what other people thought of it. And if you have never played it before, and like RPGs go to the local game store, you can get it for like five dollars in the bargain bin, and it is a bargain.

XAOS

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
no i havent played that game before. But i'll check it out.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
(both D&D variants, and using the same engine)

Personally, the PS2 Baldur's Gate remains as one of the best video games I've ever played... My fiance' and I played for hours straight....
Gauntlet Legends is equally great... Both can be too easy at times though. Currently, I'm replaying BG with a dwarf on hard difficulty. That's pretty challenging. Unlike playing with another, you really have to use strategy when by yourself on BG...(my fiance' plays her Kingdom Hearts game).

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
If you liked the Baldurs Gate series or any other Infinity Engine game, you will love this. It has the most incredible story I have ever seen in a game, and coupled with the great puzzles, voices, music, and gameplay, it has to be the best RPG ever.

XAOS

top topics

join