It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslims who are condemning ISIS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

No I am not in the army and would never be in the army, anyone who is truly religious would never kill another person but there are plenty of Christians in the army. Thou shall not kill, isn't that one of the ten commandments. I was raised an atheist to respect all religions each to their own as long as they do not push their beliefs on me or others. My husband was raised a Muslim but now considers himself a part time Muslim, he is anti Isis. And he does not push his religion on me or our beautiful children or anyone else.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I really respect what you have to say about not pushing beliefs and respecting all religions... but I can't help but also feel there is so much stupid crazy out there in the name of religion- that it holds us back and actually threatens the entire planet...

Maybe it's time for no more tolerance of religion. Maybe we've given them their chance for the last few millenia they have shown their colors. How much more is needed to demote it to primitive studies?-- Or to call it mental abuse on a child's mind? It kind of feels like we're turning a blind eye to child abuse by allowing it to even continue.

The best thing about Islam is it buries itself. It's like the greatest spokesperson for religion. Like if I were making my case for destroying all religion, I would let a Muslim be the first and last speaker defending the 'greatness' of religion.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join