It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslims who are condemning ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The problem is good is held hostage by evil

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: loam
So the Indonesian president will provide military aid to stop these ISIS pigs? No? I didn't think so, they just ban them from the country and turn the other check while these ISIS pigs brutally murder innocent people in the name of Allah. When are Muslims going to man up and risk their blood to stop these pigs? Sure the Kurds are fighting them, but that is because of territory, not because they are against what they are doing to humanity.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: govmule

The Kurds fighting then is great but has little to do with religion.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock
Many Kurds are Muslim, my point is they are not fighting because of what ISIS pigs are doing in the name of Islam, they are fighting for territory.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Or they are just wolves in sheeps clothing.

Any muslim can say they condemn ISIS. Doesn't mean they mean it.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackNWhite
I am born muslim (from Bosnia) but i'm an atheist. I would give my life to protect my christian neighbours if these ISIS animals ever make it to Europe...

Oh I am feeling that love.......did you like what we did to those Serbian nut cases for you? And really, we did it cause you are a human and to head off another European war and calls for worldwide Muslim uprising. Lots of thanks the rest of the Muslim world grace us for that. And we have to endure these lectures from their talking heads.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Yea right I caught that and seconded the notion.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Having read the article the following can be stated:

As much as they are actually saying something, the reality is that the language is soft. It is not meant to draw attention, does nothing to cause one to pause or think, in short it is the softest of all languages that is like a light tap on the hand, when a ruler on the back of the hands would be needed.

Now if these same Immans would do something bold, like get with the different sects of Islam together, and have a consensus of putting out a Fatwa against the ISIS actions, and make it strong enough to make the world take notice, then perhaps we can then take such seriously.

Funny thing here is that when it is actual action, like killing it is to condemn the action or the group, but if say an individual offends Islam, it is a full blown fatwa against that person, and people make death threats, with very harsh language. Big difference. When they can treat such actions like the beheading of children, the out right rape and systematic attack on people just like they would say an artist or a writer who offends, then maybe they will be believable. But in this case, I seriously doubt it.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The propaganda behemoth does not like threads like this because it generates unity and truth and stifles all the hard work they are doing to get us to hate each other.

Out of the total population of the world, I reckon about 90% of us would be happy to live in peace, even among each other because we just want to chill and have a happy life that includes things food and water and shelter and family and friends.

If we collectively keep lifting the veil, we might just see that day, but not before they attempt to kill / control as many of us as they can.

A divided house is very easy to manipulate..........not so easy with a unified house.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Folks have to finally realize and understand this world isn’t made up of what’s on Fox news, CNN and MSNBC and the major networks.

www.fatwaonterrorism.com...

Mehdi Hasan, a prominent UK journalist gives his argument for Islam being a peaceful religion and quotes Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri and his Fatwa on Terrorism & Suicide Bombings with clear reference that “Islam condemns terrorism without ifs and buts”

Fifty Muslim scholars issue fatwa against Taliban www.dawn.com...
theamericanmuslim.org...
edit on 22-8-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

165 Somali religious leaders issued a fatwa condemning al-Shabaab
theamericanmuslim.org...

I could put hundreds of similar links, no probably thousands, but why don't we EVER hear this on the MSM

All we here is the lie:

MUSLIMS DON’T CONDEMN TERRORISM

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
[ b]Forward this next time right-wingers lie about prominent Muslims not condemning ISIS violence

Among many other lies, the right wing loves to claim that Muslims don't speak out against violence committed by jihadi terrorists like ISIS. Laura Ingraham recently pulled this shtick: "And it would be nice if more in the Muslim world coming out and condemning what the Islamic State is doing. You're not hearing enough of those voices, if any. I mean, where are those people?" Why do right-wingers do this? Because it allows them to perpetrate the fiction that all Muslims are terrorists, that they are all our enemy. That kind of thinking leads directly to Fox News' Andrea Tantaros recent comments, where, after discussing "the history of Islam," she declared that we should put "a bullet to the head" of "these people." There's no difference between ISIS and Islam, in that mindset. Slight problem. The right-wingers are wrong. Even before Ingraham's rant, top Muslim religious leaders from around the world had already condemned ISIS' brutal treatment of Christians and other religious groups. And at home, there was this statement about ISIS from our country's largest Muslim civil rights group, the Council on American-Islamic Relations:

World's top Muslim leaders condemn attacks on Iraqi Christians

"After the vicious beheading by ISIS of American journalist James Foley, the Muslim Council of Britain, the biggest Muslim organization in that country, denounced it:"

Not in our Name: British Muslims Condemn the Barbarity of ISIS We are horrified at the abhorrent murder of James Foley, a reporter who initially went to the region to expose the human rights abuses of the Syrian regime. ISIS has murdered this man for no reason at all....ISIS does not speak for Islam.

Let's be clear, violence committed in the name of religion, racial superiority, ideology, or any other form of hatred is evil. Smearing a whole group because of the actions of some who claim membership may not be as evil, but that's an awfully low bar to clear. I hope Laura Ingraham is proud of herself.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Al-Shabab are criminal terrorists not jihadis - update 9/23/13 Sheila Musaji

by Sheila Musaji On TAM we have a lengthy collection of fatwas, statements by scholars and community activists, from America and around the world, condemning extremism and terrorism titled Muslim Voices Against Extremism and Terrorism . We also have a collection of articles titled How mainstream Muslims understand the term “jihad”. Muslim have been speaking out against this criminal element among Muslims falsely claiming Islamic justification for their crimes for many years. Only two weeks ago there was a National Conference on Extremism held in Somalia. All Africa reported that “A group of 165 Somali religious leaders issued a fatwa condemning al-Shabaab”

Somalia: Somali Religious Leaders Condemn Al-Shabaab in Fatwa

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
People are responsible for their own ignorance AND its consequence.

good night

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
How many Americans in the army kill in the name of their christian god. Plenty I would say, christiananity and islam are pretty much the same except for their names for the god they believe in . There are extremist Christians as well as extremist Muslims, . There has been so many people killed in the name of the Christian god. a reply to: govmule

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

The Kurds fighting then is great but has little to do with religion.

It has a lot to do with religion. You have ISIS on one hand, who are slaughtering religious minorities, burying people alive, crucifying them, beheading them, etc. Then you have the Kurds who are also muslim, who are protecting, sheltering, and feeding these same minorities.

To say it has nothing to do with religion is like taking the message of the Westboro Baptists and branding the whole of Christiandom with it. The Kurds are a relevant topic because clearly they are muslim and are protecting people of other faiths instead of slaughtering them.

Is there an element of territorial dispute? Certainly. But one group's actions speak as loudly as the other's, and it would seem they are diametrically opposed, despite following the same religion.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
How many Americans in the army kill in the name of their christian god. Plenty I would say, christiananity and islam are pretty much the same except for their names for the god they believe in . There are extremist Christians as well as extremist Muslims, . There has been so many people killed in the name of the Christian god. a reply to: govmule

Are you in the army? You should find me a single video of someone killing in the name of Jesus. I can find you plenty of videos of people being killed in the name of Allah. Educate yourself before you make asinine statements.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Due to a guilty conscience about their CULT, they speak up.
Gee, f***ing ironic how ISIS AND THIS NEVER-ENDING MURDEROUS BLOODBATH OF A CULT KEEP MAKING HEADLINES...

ABOUT TIME YOU LEMMINGS WAKE UP, YEAH??????????
edit on 23-8-2014 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
It is vital that people know that Muslims are condemning the IS as strongly as anyone.

So I might be a little naïve but let me try....

So we have 1.6 billion muslins and about 1.3 billion of them are Sunni so what we have is about 1.3 billion muslins that would love to cut the heads off of all Shia males and rape the women to extinct that particular muslin sect. ISIS happens to be Sunni, so that is what they are trying to do to the Shia in Iraq. They have a lot of motivation since the Shia have been in control of Iraq and they have about the same feelings towards the Sunni and so Sunnis in Iraq have not have had a very good life after our departure...

Did I hit the mark?

Imans are basically Sunni so.... I guess I would need to say...no sh@t...

edit on 23-8-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
Are you in the army? You should find me a single video of someone killing in the name of Jesus. I can find you plenty of videos of people being killed in the name of Allah. Educate yourself before you make asinine statements.

The deal is it is all about numbers. If in 2014 we had millions out of a billion Christians with a Branch Davidian view we would have a world problem, but we had, what, 100 people? Even though there are 1.6 billion muslins just having 5% as radicals that means 10 million want to do harm to anyone not like them.... If we are talking 20% that would be a number of extremist greater than the population of America...

But you know they can just say that 80% disagree and so all is good... geez

edit on 23-8-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join