It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Interesting take on the Illuminati....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I was surfing the web and i came across this article, it details a bunch of different things, from some one getting attacked in psychic warfare from various culprits to a interesting take on the Illuminati....

How the Illuminati that we have come to despise is not the Adam Weishaupt version but stemmed from Adolf Hitler's love of the occult and his fascination with Alister Crowley so he combined science with the occult to do human experimentation and the whole thing was born out of that and took form once the war was ended and the United States and the Soviet Union took the Nazi scientists to continue there work and we got things like MK-Ultra and such.....

Also some other interesting things were mentioned about the occult and something called Audio Slaves....

here have a look...

pgb.yuku.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar

Audio Slave? The Rage/Chris Cornell band?
Also, love your user name and avatar. Great movie.
"Caesar, Caesar, Caaaeeesar.."

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
That speech from JFK was amazing despite the length, but it is a shame that not everyone is aware of those that abuse this system of democracy. And this was all being foreseen what 60 or so years ago?

The Nazi's, MK-Ultra, Standford prison experiment; that was some wicked stuff...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Without reading the link, I saw, a few yrs back, that 'We' are using radio waves as subliminal coersion tactics on it's own citizens. US!. Certain waves generate anger, depression, anxiety, etc......

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Does it have anything to do with GWEN towers? which you probably see all the time.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Illiberation

Illuminate me on them? I don't recall hearing of these. Of course my memory is crap, so...... are they the ones with like 5 or 6 narrow but kinda tall radar looking things stuck in a circle around the top of a tower?
Not sure of the current delivery system they use, but it is something, I believe, they have been doing for a while now.

EDIT: Just clicked your link. Sorry, didn't see it first time around...
They may very well be using them. It did say, in your link,
that mind control is one of the uses of them!!!
edit on 22-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I'm no expert in knowing all about it so I'm going by rumor and conspiratorial evidence but this is what they look like. They supposedly have something to do with HAARP if that rings any bells.

australiatoday.webs.com...

i1.ytimg.com...
edit on 22-8-2014 by Illiberation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Yes those, and some nearly the same, are what I was talking about.
And Yes, I have seen these a Lot!
Yah HAARP is very familiar to me. Done a lot of research on it, and I don't like what I have seen......

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Yea I know tell me about it... there's a lot of stuff that goes down right under our noses. They've even got non lethal sonic weapons which are good for breaking up riots or mass crowds of people. So if there ever were to be a threat rising here in the US I'd say they are well prepared for it.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I can totally dig this view.

For I believe that the illuminati of Weishaupts time were actually trying to rebel against the church/monarchies of Europe.

We all know the connections of the church and the Nazi's. Also I do believe that the Windsor's are German, so it makes sense to me that this group being as evil as they are, took the name of their enemies and then fed that into the masses heads to scare them of by placing their vision of the world at the feet of the "illuminati"

Crafty to say the least!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I agree, I can not believe we are not focusing more upon the use of LRAD upon the peaceful protestors in Feguson. I saw it happen the first couple nights until they realized how much coverage there was that they could not control.

They are prepared for every threat other than us utilizing the power of our minds. There is no group that can stop the coming changes for it is far beyond the control of these people running this 3rd dimension. Higher vibrations are permeating this planet, for all who choose to tune in, we are here to heal our great mother Gaia, right on time I might add!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illiberation

I'm no expert in knowing all about it so I'm going by rumor and conspiratorial evidence but this is what they look like. They supposedly have something to do with HAARP if that rings any bells.

australiatoday.webs.com...

i1.ytimg.com...

I think the Gwen towers are about exciting and heating up the ionosphere, in order to manipulate weather patterns. But I suspect they may do quite a bit more than this. If they transmit an RF frequency which is just a radio frequency, then linked together, they provide coverage of an area with an electromagnetic field. This can be used for electronic harassment and MC.
tetra50

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I had some interesting information on the Illuminati, but I'm told I don't have permission to post to this thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Go ahead TonyS it's my thread i give you permission to add what you want, i would like to hear it to see if it meshes with my take on the group.....

I see the group much like the group Hydra from the New Captain America movie, not so much about bloodlines if Hitler was down with the so called Bloodlines why would he try and kill them (the Jews) it does not add up....

Hitler formed this group with his love of the evil aspects of the occult and America and the Soviets continued his plan....that's how this group came to be...how the rest of the members (i would guess 3000 to 4000) became part of it does not mater after WW2 the world made a power grab and central evil become a faction...it's that simple..

edit on 25-8-2014 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Well.....thanks for letting me post. My understanding of the "Illuminati" is probably entirely different from yours because, perhaps mistakenly, I use that term a bit more broadly.

My research indicates, to me at least, that the so-called "Illuminati" is more like a spider web of interconnected branches of European Royal families and their "cousins" who operate the European central banks and the European trade organizations. The Bildeberger group is an organization designed to give representitives of these families and their "cousins" in Banking and Industry a chance to come together each year or so to discuss priorities.

There is much which they don't control, but they do seem to control and influence most of the western economies.

Thanks again,
TonyS

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Parts are correct in your wording the membership is 3000 to 4000 wide i would guess some of them are Bildeberger they have infiltrators in different aspects of society, your range of the group being wider is because your looking at perhaps different evils in the world and putting them under one umbrella.......

Hitler started this, if Royals joined from Hitlers occult knowledge then some of them would be the 3000 to 4000 but i use to make the same mistake you did by Broadening the horizon, these groups that you bring up might be evil but they are separate from the group that people coin the Illuminati which is not even the Illuminati anyway, that's why i call them the Nazi Illuminati to explain this groups true roots.....

It's like this the Castle of the Mother Darkness called the Chateau des Amerois located in Belgium it has nothing to do with the Illuminati sure they may be a witch's coven and do human sacrifice but there a separate evil......not the Nazi Illuminati that did MK-Ultra and the group that we are worried the most about......

edit on 25-8-2014 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

top topics

join