It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pure original yogart on the face for 15 minutes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If you have acne or blemishes, or you feel like you are breaking out, use original yogart for 15 minutes; then, wash with warm water, with a cool wash cloth to close the pores. I broke out, probably from stress, and I got rid of it in two days.I still can't get over it. It cost four bucks at most, and it's natural. So weird. I don't even feel the little bumps anymore. Just thought I pass this on.
Makes the skin really soft too.

I am using Dannon yogart - orginal
edit on 22-8-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical

Thanks for the tip , will give it a try

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It reduced my swelling, still can't get over it. I looked it up on yahoo. Yahoo research said to add stuff to it, like crushed strawberries. I didn't. I put it on from the the container. I just it let dry up, and I washed it off with warm water, followed by cool pat down. All the acne bumps are gone, and where I broke out, the swelling has gone down. Weird.

I never broke out until I tried the deep sea mud from Isreal.

And you will see effects right away. Like within hours of putting it on. Still weird.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I am not going to say, this is a cure all to fix all facial problems, but it is reducing mine. It may work for me, but not you. It is helping me with mine.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have a tea tree oil addiction. I totally understand. I'm glad this simple remedy worked for you!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Usually any thing that is good for us to eat is also good for our skin...Try for example tomatoes,milk and honey,lemon juice,green tea,turmeric and salt,olive oil,cucumbers,apples,strawberries,you name it,if it tastes good put it on your skin as well and watch it do wonders for you...Of course,meats are exceptions as far as i understand...I am sure people of L,OREAL are not too happy about threads like this.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Awesome thread. Yogurt & honey is one of my favourite masks! The honey adds a whole list of benefits itself but yogurt is definitely packed with ingredients that are good for the skin! the probiotics & zink are really really good for your face the, Zinc helps balance out your skin aswell & takin excess oil away from the skin it def helps acne breakouts!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Honestly vegan yogurt is so expensive i always eat it. I do however use raw honey with used tea leaves and pink salt when my face gets bad. It works better than anything else ever has.

a reply to: Shana91aus

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

Sounds like a nice combination! Have you added a squeeze of lemon too the mix aswell? If not used on super sensitive skin i find that helps alot with breakouts, it also helps get rid of scarring, that and honey is good for so many things! Or add brown sugar and make an exfoliating mask out of it.. I have seen how pricey Vegan food can be so can understand!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Have you tried mixing turmeric int that recipe? It's an absolutely amazing addition.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I always have lime, I'll try that. I just prefer the taste of lime.

I never thought of using Turmeric. It doesn't smell in a way I wasn't my skin to smell... I will be brave and try that.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Have you tried mixing turmeric int that recipe? It's an absolutely amazing addition.

I have heard of using that but i was worried the colour might stain my skin because it can if you are fair skinned lol its supposed too be good for brightening the skin up yeah? Gotta love that!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
I always have lime, I'll try that. I just prefer the taste of lime.

I never thought of using Turmeric. It doesn't smell in a way I wasn't my skin to smell... I will be brave and try that.

I prefer lime over lemon too but lemon is really beneficial too your skin. I sometimes like to mix it with bicarb soda (baking soda) too, that stuff is awesome and another thing that has endless uses! But the softness really lasts quite awhile with that and both that and honey and lemon help reduce scarring which is great, bicarb is also good for washing hair and body too, even clothes.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

I have heard of using that but i was worried the colour might stain my skin because it can if you are fair skinned lol its supposed too be good for brightening the skin up yeah? Gotta love that!

It can stain badly, but when it's mixed with yoghurt it doesn't and when there's honey in the mix it is actually quite nicely edible. Not exactly chocolate, but all these ingredients are just as good on the inside of us as the outside!

This is an awesome thread.
edit on 12-9-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join