It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola's Cytokine Storm: Protect Yourself

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Thanks. ....The important thing to remember is that Ebola progresses in stages, and only the last stage involves the cytokine storm. Point being, different treatments are required for different stages - mis-identifying and mis-treating the stage can be dangerous. The ancient healing traditions were on top of identifying and responding to these 'shifts,' especially Chinese medicine. Western medicine has yet to catch up.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The bodies response to a virus is to create an acidic environment. This does make the body more susceptible to bacteria and fungal infections though. Why it does that is speculation. But vaccines do make the body acidic so there is probably something to this. This information is in research I have read, real research. The research stated that they don't know exactly why the body responds this way. Pharma people may know but won't let out their information because it will cut their profits.

You're right Soficrow, a lot of manufacturers are going to say that their supplements will help with Ebola. They will use any evidence they find to substantiate their sales pitch and ignore any evidence that shows else-wise. It is legal for them to do this as long as they have some scientific evidence to back it in the USA. The evidence does not need to be associated with common sense either. Rarely does the FDA go after a company that supplies evidence to back their claim. Even if the evidence is misapplied.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I'm pretty sure you can dampen a cytokine storm with some types of goiterogens. Cabbage in chicken soup does that. Probably the best choice might be rutabaga as it will destroy mutated cells and a special growth hormone it has can actually strengthen and increase replication of good cells. This would be speculation based on my research, I don't know if rutabaga would actually accomplish this under this particular situation. Iodine can power a cytokine storm though. Iodine may be good to initially fight off diseases when they are small, but when the body goes ballistic, it is not good.

Moderating anything with rutabaga makes the mind work a little slower. For some people this settles them so they can think better. For others it can cause them to seem slower. It has good points and bad points. The chemistry of rutabaga is complex. Cabbage is milder. I studied these two veggies extensively because I use this chemistry to help control my TLE. Now Broccoli and cauliflower would also work but they have a couple of things that can cause problems unless cooked well. Occasional use of these raw is not bad for most people though, I just don't think they should be overconsumed.

Chicken soup made with cabbage or mashed rutabagas would be my best guess. The doping chemistry of potatoes would probably not be good because of separate reasons

<< 1  2  3   >>

join