It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on Bob Lazar

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What do you guys think of Bob Lazar? I'm interested in hearing some opinions.

I did some reading on Bob a few years back, I heard his name in a Clutch song and I decided to find out who he was.

I think his story is very interesting but I'm not sure I beleive it.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Click 'search' type in bob lazar and there ya go-it's been discussed quite indepthly as you'll see by many members-heres a link for ya to one of the threads-there are many more though...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
in that thread....

I agree with Simon on this one....paid disinformation dupe... Probably the biggest release of true information to date, sprinkled with some bogus bits as well...

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Probably the biggest release of true information to date, sprinkled with some bogus bits as well... Posted by Gazrok

Pretty much true... the US does in fact have MHD/EG drives, although they are home grown, with no influence from captured alien technology. He liked to pound on the thing about trying (unsuccessfully) to reverse engineer the captured saucers, to cover up the fact that we have a fleet of them operationally deployed around the world.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I've been reading a lot about this guy in the past couple of weeks and as much as I would like to beleive his story I just can't.

I find it hard to think that a guy could basically be plucked from nowhere and within weeks be at the most secret place of all working on Saucers.

Also, Dragonrider, how do you know the Gov. has " ... the US does in fact have MHD/EG drives"? Just wondering.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Bob Lazar is a goon, and this message is too short to post according to the screen I just got, so allow me to elaborate.

Bobby as I like to call him had huge debts in the 80's not sure if he still has them but I don't believe half the crap he spews forth.

That call from Coast to Coast AM about aliens tripped me out but sometimes I think it was Bob Lazar on a crank and liqour binge.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Also, Dragonrider, how do you know the Gov. has " ... the US does in fact have MHD/EG drives"? Just wondering. Posted by JM288

MHD= Magneto Hydrodynamic drive
EG=Electrogravitic drive

Both of these technologies were originally conceptialized and experimented by Nikola Tesla as early as 1889. They were later expanded upon by by Thomas Townsend Brown in the 1950s, who made so much progress with the concepts that he took it to the USAF who launched Project Winterhaven, an attempt to produce a workable combat aircraft based on antigravity technology.

www.seaspower.com...

I work with numerous military scientists, and have been informed that such technology is operationally deployed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The Dude, plain and simple, is a con, anyone can see that. No one can just walk out of Area 51 and babble all this crap and then just walk. Hes full of #, most of his "top secret knowledge" probably comes from ripping off bits and pieces of data from real area 51 goonies.

Real govornment spooks meet with various unpleasant fates. And i doubt, after leaving area 51, the gov will just let him go unmonitored.

My dad, who lives in Nevada, has had ,more real experiences with area 51 than this dude, and hes only a truck driver

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   
dont forget that the governent does everything it's can to make a person like that look like a person who can only lie, is in debt and didn't got a good education.

Which is in Bob's case all of the above.
Yes he might have been in debt, and didn't had real experience in propulsion technology. But that doesn't automatically mean it is a mission impossible.
He did receive pay checks from the navy's advanced research agency (or something like that).

Anyway, his website is down, it sais it's been hacked...
does anyone know more about this, I couldn't find anything about it on other UFO related websites/forums. They all didn't forgot about him, did they??

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   
his site's been hacked for quite some time...

Also, he did receive checks from the Navy, and from the MAJ division, (i.e. MAJESTIC???) as noted on his Federal Tax return. He was listed in the Los Alamos Labs phone directory.

I think he's basically a misinformation dupe. He was brought onboard for a short time, shown what they wanted to get out, and then let go. He also didn't just get off scott-free. There were some attempts on his life, but due to the fact they didn't succeed....I'm assuming they were for show, and to reinforce for Bob, the truth of what he was saying.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yep,
I agree with Gazrok. In the Art of War, Sun Tzu describes five basic types of spies/intelligence agents... one of these is an 'unknowing' spy who (not realizing that he's being used) is deliberately given true information in such a fashion that it will misdirect or trick anyone who investigates him.

Look at it this way, if you're the People's Republic of China, and you've just read Lazar's website, you're wondering if the USA does have anti-grav propulsion... which is going to make you back down a bit... If you're an average american whose just read his site, then you're that much more prepared for the eventuality of first contact with ETs... and, if you're an inventor working on propulsion ideas, you've just been thrown a bone. The point is, all the above can be true without Lazar's story being, objectively, accurate. He may have been duped in that he really wasn't doing serious work on the reactor, like he claimed (it might have been sucessfully back-engineered years ago), but the point is that he could go out and tell the world that this reactor/FTL system worked.

Still, though, some things he comments on, like the internal psychology of the base, seem pretty real.

My guess is the same as Gazrock's: he's a dupe who is telling some truth.

[Edited on 13-6-2003 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I heard his name in a Clutch song and I decided to find out who he was.

i'm a clutch fan but i can't find the song, could u tell me what song it is please ?

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
Anyway, his website is down, it sais it's been hacked...
does anyone know more about this, I couldn't find anything about it on other UFO related websites/forums. They all didn't forgot about him, did they??

I think the government hacked his site.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jms88
What do you guys think of Bob Lazar? I'm interested in hearing some opinions.

I did some reading on Bob a few years back, I heard his name in a Clutch song and I decided to find out who he was.

I think his story is very interesting but I'm not sure I beleive it.

If you haven't started beleiving himDON'T START NOW! Bob's the biggest Lier in the USA. First of all he's a CONVICTED PIMP! He couldn't get a security clearance with a felony conviction if he tried. Second if you pay atttention to his story the craft he describes violates the most Basic laws of physics. Third Site-4 or S-4 (as he calls it) is not even in Nevada it's a secret part of Air Force Plant 42 in Palmdale, CA. Fourth, If he had worked there, he would be in Federal Prison right now for violating his security agreement. Fifth, if the government was really out to get him they would have suceeded by now.

Tim

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghost

... Second if you pay atttention to his story the craft he describes violates the most Basic laws of physics ...

Tim

With the greatest of respect, I can't help but feel this comment is a little blinkered. Sure there are times we have to go on what we know, but say for a moment they are derived from alien technology - who's to say "the most basic laws of physics" are set in stone? Am quite sure there are plenty more "laws" yet to be added to the list that us humans are nowhere close to understanding!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jms88

Your own "thoughts" on Bob Lazar in your original posting are insufficient for me to want to share my thoughts on Bob Lazar.

Darn it!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Some just brought this old thread back to life, so I thought I would add some tidbits to it:

1. Mr Lazar allegedly worked for a contractor at Area 51. His pay stubs would be made out by his contractor, not the government.

2. It would of taken him at least 6 months (probably longer) to get the kind of security clearance needed for the type of work he claimed to do. They would of either employed him somewhere else while he waited for his clearance to go through. He never would of had access to anything until formally cleared. I have a military back ground and know a thing or two about security clearances. I have had many friends in the military who did other jobs waiting for the paperwork to clear before they started their actual jobs.

3. According to a brigadier general whom Maj Kevin Randle interviewed, Area 51 is used for testing of our craft only. The alien crafts and technology is not located in Area 51. He did not say where the government or military had them.

At least Mr Lazar had an interesting story, but story is all it is.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
according to John Lears Project Camelot interview, Bob is back working for the government again, altho in what capacity i don't know.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I like Lazar's story. It's really fun and has some interesting stuff to chew on with the crashed saucers and the anti-gravity physics.

It's just too bad he wasn't able to slip a little chunk of Element 115 out in his pocket when nobody was looking. But that didn't happen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join