It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ONLY solution is US Revolution.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Crimes and lies of our government are clear to all with eyes to see.

I am 75 years old and I have 4 grandchildren, I read Mainstream and I read alternative world wide media.

Take it from an old timer, voting doesn't work. The presidential choice in US is made for the people. People just put a stamp on it by voting.

THE ONLY SOLUTION, IS US REVOLUTION

Government has to be completely replaced by new government, top to bottom, there is no picking and choosing.

Everyone in CIA and NSA needs to go home and new people brought in. Every officer in the Pentagon needs to be retired and new people brought in.

The Judges, SENT HOME IN A HURRY.

There should be no disbandment of CIA or the army, just completely replacing the top folks working there.

And of course the immediate business of new US government should be nationalizing Federal Reserve so that dollar no longer puts US into exponential debt.

WHO IS WITH ME ?
edit on 22-8-2014 by CokeIsNotCool because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
What government would replace the current after the glorious revolution? Who would run it? How would a return to this current bad government be prevented?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'm with you, wise elder!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Toromos
What government would replace the current after the glorious revolution? Who would run it? How would a return to this current bad government be prevented?

The United States Constitution sir

The moment it is followed and not treated like toilet paper. Things will get whole lot better. And business will surge.

The moment New Government kicks the Federal Reserve, the bankers lose power, that's like chopping the head of the snake right there.

link   
Are you off your meds?

All your threads seem to be, just odd.

link   
The crimes and lies of our government is very clear – this much is obvious.

But, I have to disagree with you on the stance that voting doesn’t work. Voting does work. The problem is that people have become complacent and apathetical, and are not voting. Those that are voting are idealists, and they have a cause to believe in. The silent majority, it seems, are just sitting around waiting for the problems to correct their selves.

The only solution is not revolution. This should always be a solution of last resort, only considered under tyrannical rule – which we have not yet had. This will happen when people cannot vote, period. When weapons are taken away. When freedom of choice is taken away.

If we tried to dismantle our government now, other countries would invade for our resources. They would use our weakness against us.

The federal reserve is just a puppet. Anything in the open that you can freely see is always a puppet.

The idea of revolution is not the answer. The people united is the answer. Together we are stronger than any government.

Those in power will always be selfish if we let them…. And right now we are letting them be that way.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

But almost all the political candidates (With the exception of Ron Paul and a few others) are basically puppets.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

But almost all the political candidates (With the exception of Ron Paul and a few others) are basically puppets.

This is where mass voting comes in.

Right now our representatives do what they want, because they know their constituents are either too stupid or apathetical to pay attention to the fact they are abusing their power.

People need to wake up. People need to vote their ass out of office.

When politicians realize that they won't have a job if they don't do what we want, then they will vote right.

link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle
The crimes and lies of our government is very clear – this much is obvious.

But, I have to disagree with you on the stance that voting doesn’t work. Voting does work. The problem is that people have become complacent and apathetical, and are not voting. Those that are voting are idealists, and they have a cause to believe in. The silent majority, it seems, are just sitting around waiting for the problems to correct their selves.

Sir I think I am older than you, correct me if I am wrong, but I've seen little bit more of what voting can do for USA

Let me put it for you this way.

If you are not for Revolution, you are for things to remain exactly as they are AND WORSE

You must be very comfortable to be okay with the trend for United States, do you have bars of gold stashed, a farm far away.

Majority of people don't have the luxury of waiting for voting to help them, one day.

link   
Just one idea, when a politician makes a campaign promise and it is not met within a year they are immediately terminated with no chance for BS reasons why it couldn't be done.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CokeIsNotCool

A novel idea, but it would probably cause more problems than it solves.

Imagine the power vaccuum that would left in the wake of this proposal, and the struggle for power that would follow. Not to mention that such a radical reformation doesn't ensure that the people will get the representatives they want. And if that does happen, where to next; another revolution?

Nevertheless, it's good to see an elder give an critical opinion. Some elders beliefs are so deeply rooted that they refuse to ask questions of their politicians.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Just one idea, when a politician makes a campaign promise and it is not met within a year they are immediately terminated with no chance for BS reasons why it couldn't be done.

I LIKE YOU MAN

JHumm for high position within the government,

see ......this is already working for ya

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
A novel idea, but it would probably cause more problems than it solves.
Imagine the power vaccuum that would left in the wake of this proposal, and the struggle for power that would follow. Not to mention that such a radical reformation doesn't ensure that the people will get the representatives they want. And if that does happen, where to next; another revolution?
Nevertheless, it's good to see an elder give an critical opinion. Some elders beliefs are so deeply rooted that they refuse to ask questions of their politicians.

Constitution sir, it is already written, imagine actually following it.

Would there be problems Sure there would.

But the way things are, US citizens are walking into a World War 3, mass deaths, mass culling, no future.

Status Quo, simply won't do.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
You are just going to have to wait for another plague to wipe out half the population. France was in a similar situation where the peasants were ruled over by the royalty. Once half the population was gone, those that ruled the country had to improve the living conditions of the workers, otherwise the workers just moved to somewhere that payed better wages.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Age does not dictate sure knowledge. I have known people near one hundred years old that have no more wisdom than a bird flying in the air. I have known nineteen year olds that are wise beyond their years.

My heart goes out to those in despair and turmoil. It does. I am not cold nor callous. I feel for people who need help, and I truly wish there was something I could do to help them.

But mark my words, a revolution would be ended swiftly and quickly.

As opposed to the past, the technology that exists today would cripple any movement before it had a chance to take its first breath.

The ones that would suffer the most are the ones that currently need help.

edit on 22-8-2014 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Suspect.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The only proper revelution in the U S is at the ballot box.

The proper way to do this is to remember:
Each member of the House of representatives must be re-elected every two years,
Each member of the US Senate must be re-elected every six years , with one third sharing the two years cycle of the House mambers.
The President must be re-elected every four years and so serves a four year term.

It should appear as simple mathmatics, if enough of the people will stand together for three consecutive election cyles and vote out every incumbant, regardless of party, in six years we will have a government which will be "on notice" of who is in charge.

Of course, there are two other parts of the overall problem.
One is the long term bureaucrat who are the ones who really run things.
The other is the big money lobbists who hand out the money to buy influence for their partrons.

If we could ever get people in office who would be willing to deal with these problems and work for the people who elect them. Then you will have accomplished your revolution.
edit on 22-8-2014 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
oh and ps:

let me know when you fire that first shot "gramps"

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The old man is right. my pa, who is roughly your age, and i have had this conversation many times. Though just about everyone in higher politics is a puppet, either to controllers, corporations, or interest groups, the fact remains that we cannot continue as we are. The country is spiraling out of control, faster and faster driving itself into the ground.

Along with a revolution there needs to be reform. Some sort of checks and balances system that doesn't let congress "pass a bill to see what's in it", doesn't let bill writers hide unconnected funding for other projects, doesn't let congress get away with crimes such as insider trading, doesnt let corporations take bailout money and build factories oversees with it, and doesnt let the president EO his way to a dictatorship.

There is SUPPOSED to be checks within the system, but rare it is that we see people following those rules, and rarer still do people hold others accountable. and i think thats wht it comes down to, accountability. we start getting that in order, like some posters said, and the rest will fall into place.

This country is broken, and currently being held together by duct tape. It won't be easy, but I'm with you. Many Americans share your opinions and only need a leader to band is together. S&F for your bravery sir!

edit on 22-8-2014 by lonweld because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2014 by lonweld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Suspect.

What do you mean,

Hell we are all suspects for US government, they watch something like 50 million people in US alone.

And it just proves my point of Revolution needed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join