It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cannabis Conspiracy

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Drunkenparrot

Because they were slowly brainwashed with propaganda?
edit on 23-8-2014 by kotu44 because: typo

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: MasterOfTheDamned

Tar is the worst ingredient in cigarettes. Resin from MJ is much worse.

Then why don't cannabis smokers end up with black lungs?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kotu44

this is getting out of hand....i think its time we all meet up in a nice cafe in Amsterdam..relax and have a proper discussion about the pro's and cons under the guise of a field test...

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Drunkenparrot
Because back then, they were "fighting the man". Now, they are "the man" lol.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Denver would be a better location. Amsterdam has cracked down on the cannabis tourism and tourist can no longer go to coffee shops and indulge like they used to a decade ago.

Regardless, the Cannabis Movement in the US is picking up steam. In less than a decade the majority will demand an end to the draconian cannabis laws.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Ha, I wouldn't even have to leave the state if I wanted to do it legally. We already wised up here. The world hasn't fallen apart, the roadways still function, planes aren't dropping out of the sky, etc. The only thing that has changed is that people don't get arrested for it anymore.

Large Study Shows No Lung Damage

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Great Thread! Thanx! Tagging for future reading. Syx.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

The movie reefer madness circa 1929 portrayed cannabis consumption would lead to horrendous acts such as murder, rape, etc. was funded by the DuPont corporation. A petroleum company. Also a google search of Henry Ford's hemp car will provide excellent proof for the benefits of the hemp plant.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
58% of American citizens think it should be legal now. That is the first time it has surpassed a majority of the country. That percentage will only grow as exposure is increased and myth after myth is dispelled.

This is what I agree with. The reason it is illegal is based on myths. People who want to keep it illegal base their arguments on myths. Once the myths are dispelled (great wording) things will make a lot more sense.

In the meantime, here is a chart showing how many people are arrested each year for marijuana charges. It is far more than the number of arrests for all violent crimes combined and costs taxpayers $10 billion a year.

Norml.org
edit on 23pmSat, 23 Aug 2014 21:57:57 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Run from the Cure - the Rick Simpson Story - free one hour film at PhoenixTears.ca or on You Tube -
a profound film produced by all volunteers describes that Rick in Canada cured his own skin cancer.

Remembering that THC oil cured cancer was a statement he heard on the radio in the mid 70s, he started doing research and started making the THC oil. Then he cured several hundred folks of _terminal_ and other cancers - and many other diseases.

His book came out in 2013, e-book only $9.99 - prints out to 150 pages includes protocols for use, comparison
with Indica and Sativa varieties, THC vs. CBD oil, topical, vape or ingestion applications.
Just Google: Rich Simpson Protocol to locate the book.

Essentially one pound of high grade Indica bud can produce 2+ oz. of THC oil and can cure cancer in 2-3 months -
the one two three punch. He also recommends staying on a lifelong maintenance program to keep cancer away.

For other research on cancer see Manuel Guzman, M.D. from Madrid, Sain, and his doctor colleagues who have a 15 page bibliography on cannabis curing cancer.

Regarding CBD and THC, RIck asserts that THC oil is the better stuff for curing many diseases. But one does need to set aside the time to do it.

And he recommends caregivers try it to so that they understand what some of the changes are that may occur as the body accommodates the healing oil.

BOTH of the above are required reading for any accurate and cogent instruction of this miracle plant - cannabis.
edit on 24-8-2014 by EarthShine because: formatting

edit on 24-8-2014 by EarthShine because: formatting

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

It is a lot cheaper. For example:

Where I live My wife's choice brand costs almost $7/pack. Now I can spend $40 for 2 pounds of tobacco and get 20 packs or so out of it. That equals about $2/pack. After my other costs like papers and filters it is closer to $3/pack. That is cheaper. But on top of it because the tobacco I buy has no additives it isn't addictive. My wife went from a pack a day to less than a pack a week, and occasionally we mess up and forget to order before we are out and she has to wait a week or two for more, and she doesn't care. The additives are what make people addicted and they cause the most harm. My wife only gets tobacco now from her cigs and because of it she smokes less. Our cost went from $49/wk to less than $5/wk and she is healthier.

Im just saying that tobacco is not a good substance to compare cannabis to unless you compare both of them in pure form. Personally I support medical cannabis, but I think legalizing it completely would lessen crime in general. My biggest fear is that somebody dies because of it. Anybody who claims that they are a better driver or just as good when high is a #ing moron and should be executed (imo). I have seen too many people endanger their lives or the lives of others because they think they are good to drive when high.

I believe that there was a blatant attempt to keep cannabis (and hemp) from being sold in this country to help other industries stay strong. I think hemp and cannabis both have many uses and that they should be more readily available for the people, but it isnt some wonder plant that many make it out to be. Cannabis can help revolutionize this country, but it wont change everything like some people claim.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

this is getting out of hand....i think its time we all meet up in a nice cafe in Amsterdam..relax and have a proper discussion about the pro's and cons under the guise of a field test...

I agree, why we fightng again?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOADOA

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I agree, why we fightng again?

because i just gave up smoking ciggies two days ago....why i started again i will never understand

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
like the famous Bill Hicks said: You can ask an drunk guy to fight, and you fight

But ask a stoned guy for a fight, and he will say "sure, why dont you take it outside and tell me who wins" LOL

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
like the famous Bill Hicks said: You can ask an drunk guy to fight, and you fight

But ask a stoned guy for a fight, and he will say "sure, why dont you take it outside and tell me who wins" LOL

sorry a bit off topic ..just another reason in the Ferguson debarkle that doesnt make sense...saying he had thc in his system so he was aggressive...pffft

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

No i think thats perfectly fair to say here.

People who smoke are not more aggressive they are LESS aggressive.

Also people who smoke and drive, just drive slower and more cautiously and thats not just some argument i made up, its literally the truth.

Now if you are driving around, would you rather a drunk driver wizzing around or a stoned slow driver?

Im not advocating weed smokers to drive or anything, but if alcohol and weed was switched, there would be many more people alive

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I've had a medical marijuana license in my state for the last 6 years.In that time I was able to discontinue such poisons such as Serequel (sp),Xanaz and most importantly the pain killer Morphine.When the doctor first prescribed the morphine he warned me that it would take years off my life from regular use.I took me quite some time you get that particular poison from my system and except for occasional pain (1 broken disc in neck,2 in lower back) I feel much better now.Big pharma can keep their expensive poisons thank you.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kotu44

Cannabis smokers can very well end up with black lungs.

Read up on a few Academic Journals and you will find the data you are looking for

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

well with the driving certainly i do not want to be anywhere near a drunk driver...on the same token if it is a driver experimenting with cannabis there might be similar dangers....a seasoned smoker though i have no issue with....because yes they will certainly drive slower and be more aware of the surroundings

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join