It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO final pawns in place ??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
ISIS
Seems to be going completely to plan as I see it.
West arms rebels who turn on everybody and threaten US citizens at home.(remember the Taliban/Iraq/Iran......)
West then ushers in more freedom suppressing laws with martial law to follow all to keep us safe of course lmao

Ferguson
Police successfully inflame tensions and bring worldwide condemnation. (rinse and repeat across country)

Ebola
Also well timed to add curfews and further restriction on movement - just need it to actual hit the West and not stay in Africa - but as the area is STILL not locked down shouldn't be too much longer before we get it.

Sure there's more but any one of the three above could/are be/being used to further their control of us.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb
Interesting post now take your pills and rest

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The manufactured, unholy Abrahamic-trinity of Judaism/Christianity/Islam were set up for the sole purpose of being brought down. The confrontations of these factions are reaching a crescendo. When everyone wipes each other out and the people of the world are thoroughly exhausted-mentally, physically and spiritually-and desperate for stability and peace, THAT is when the PTB offer their solution to the problems and reactions that THEY have caused for centuries. Total authoritarian control over every single aspect of our lives, because they have convinced us through all their lies, deceptions and machinations that we don't have the responsibility and maturity it takes to live free on an individual level or to cooperate on a larger, humanity level.

Funny. Nero allowed Rome to burn and "fiddled away" and, after all was said and done, blamed the loss of lives and infrastructure on the christians and had them fed to the lions.

Fast forward to 2014. Obama is allowing America to burn, golfing away on the green, while the media industrial complex is calling for us to SAVE christians, who are not even remotely close to being the same kind of christians that were pre-Council of Nicaea.

It's all such a joke, and would almost be funny if the punch-line didn't have real world consequences that could seriously affect all on this planet.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Funny how ISIS used to be Syrian rebels which US government supported with arms and money, and now they have difficulty with them.

Funny how that works, Syrian rebel territory is now ISIS territory, all the arms Syrian Rebels had, now ISIS has it.

But NNNNOOOOOO, US government has nothing to do with ISIS creation

John

Pay no attention to those who call you crazy, some ATS members will always defend the US government point of view. Pay no attention to them.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
As time goes on, I am becoming more convinced that there is not an organized NWO plot. The elite are simply manipulating things as they go along to affect global politics and the flow of money, but I don't think they are necessarily working together to bring about a specific end or goal.

If there is a NWO plot, they are failing because the people are more pissed than ever and will not go along with any plan they have in store.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I can imagine that ISIS will cause a more moderate Caliphate to emerge from a Turkish (Sunni & Sufi sect)& Iranian (Shia sect) Union of sorts...

then this more moderate "Neo-Ottoman", Turk+Persian, Caliphate will forceably disband the radical Sunni-Jihadists of ISIS
to the great relief of the rest-of-the-world...
and likely leading to the dreaded 7 year 'peace treaty' with Israel in the future...

so ISIS is serving a purpose in Its inhumanity & atrocities

as for the MO showcase of Militarized Police... it has progressed from the Boston marathon bombing exercise to the potential race-riots being egged on by paid protagonists & the baiting & hatred by the Black Panther militants & Sharpton, et al

re: the ebola...
dig around the little known fact, in which over 140 highly protected Ebola nurses/doctors/health workers...
somehow got the disease & since died, there is a rumor going round that there are ebola martyrs roaming the hallways where those healthcare workers frequented and these Muslim martyrs somehow infected those 140+ victims

there is a Game Afoot (Sherlock Holmes)

edit on nd31140870917922062014 by St Udio because: 777

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
As time goes on, I am becoming more convinced that there is not an organized NWO plot. The elite are simply manipulating things as they go along to affect global politics and the flow of money, but I don't think they are necessarily working together to bring about a specific end or goal.

If there is a NWO plot, they are failing because the people are more pissed than ever and will not go along with any plan they have in store.

If they don`t succeed one way, they just go the other way.

Just wait until people get hungry and this happens also in the West :

Venezuela's president, Nicolás Maduro, plans to introduce a compulsory "biometric card" designed to limit individuals' food purchases using a fingerprint scanner.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

What the media like to refer to as "the west" have never been so obvious with their intentions have they?
Funny how what is in effect 5 or 6 countries speak for so many an all issues....hmmm.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Agreed, the only plan that the humans will listen to at this stage of the game will have to come from up there.
[points to the sky]

God, Alien or Comet....take your pick....any of them, real or not, will get a fair bit of attention, if timed just right.[wink]

Until then we can discuss whether or not humans will actually have anything to do with it....that's if it exists at all.

Luckily I have ATS.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Those financers who currently run the world are probably as avaricious of each others successes and piles of hidden away dosh because they are only united probably by preditory characterists created through a shared religion that robbs the goy, but what would be good is to have a war between them to get rid of their hold on our societies.

Its only going to be war to get rid of them and that's the nasty face of reality none of us want to face up to.

Groups like ISIS come and go look at Al Q, there will be another on the horizon but its whether the preditors can get us to move and change our stance on war that is the question. cameron couldn't motivate our parliament or public and he hasn't the character of a blair to take decisions on his own - he gives me the impression someone wipes his a..e and calls the shots. Where the British public want to see action is against the gits who went to syria to fight and these need locking up and their families deported from the West back to the mess their sons created.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: highjinxhostage

You have hit one of the world's major problems which is the slyness of Western governments. Oddly this was raised as to why Putin is so popular and has lasted so long, he is straight talking and acts as he says, which makes our lot look bad and so they hate him. Our governments have been undermining foreign country's for profit only for so long, I doubt many of them would be able to tell the actual truth unless having been given a 'truth syrum' before they speak.

What disgusts me is the wide eyed innocent look cameron has and the family man portrayal he relies on yet it was him, along with a few likewise buddies who armed the rebels in Libya before the uprising was announced. Sly, underhand and despicable politics that he should hang his nasty head about, not play 'holier than thou' with his big society politics.

cameron's not alone and Gadaffi had a few problems with young girls etc but he had held Libya on a prosperous road for a long time and should never have died the way he did. Nothing has been gained by cameron and his buddies mess in Libya except that the people there probably hate the Western peoples due to this type of politics as they probably think we all go along with our Government's actions, however deceitful they are.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

You may well be right but you have to prove history is wrong also... There has been a slow moving agenda to centralize the globe especially over the past century. There must be something at the end of the tunnel otherwise they wouldn't bother in the first place.

Too me that doesn't even come into the equation. Maybe getting everyone riled up is part of the plan, we don't know... Maybe they don't care how pissed the people are, we don't know. All I know is they can justify just about any murder they choose to and if they can justify one, in their sick minds they can justify a genocide. We are speaking about psychopaths remember.
edit on 22-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CokeIsNotCool

Funny how ISIS used to be Syrian rebels which US government supported with arms and money, and now they have difficulty with them.

Funny how that works, Syrian rebel territory is now ISIS territory, all the arms Syrian Rebels had, now ISIS has it.

But NNNNOOOOOO, US government has nothing to do with ISIS creation

John

Pay no attention to those who call you crazy, some ATS members will always defend the US government point of view. Pay no attention to them.

The Syrian rebels the FSA are still around and have been fighting ISIS longer than anybody. And ISIS started off in Jordan, fled to Iraq and then spread into Syria. First figting Assad with minor clashes with the FSA, then when the FSA got western backing full scale fighting between ISIS and the FSA broke out and Assad the ISIS stopped fighting for awhile to gang up on the FSA. When the FSA was weak enough ISIS took out the other small rival radical groups it was allied with and went back after Assad.

As for the OP I though when the NWO had Hogan, the Outsiders and the Giant they had all their pieces in place but, along came those NWO black and red and ruin those plans. At least that NWO was real.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

I can imagine that ISIS will cause a more moderate Caliphate to emerge from a Turkish (Sunni & Sufi sect)& Iranian (Shia sect) Union of sorts...

then this more moderate "Neo-Ottoman", Turk+Persian, Caliphate will forceably disband the radical Sunni-Jihadists of ISIS
to the great relief of the rest-of-the-world...
and likely leading to the dreaded 7 year 'peace treaty' with Israel in the future...

so ISIS is serving a purpose in Its inhumanity & atrocities

as for the MO showcase of Militarized Police... it has progressed from the Boston marathon bombing exercise to the potential race-riots being egged on by paid protagonists & the baiting & hatred by the Black Panther militants & Sharpton, et al

re: the ebola...
dig around the little known fact, in which over 140 highly protected Ebola nurses/doctors/health workers...
somehow got the disease & since died, there is a rumor going round that there are ebola martyrs roaming the hallways where those healthcare workers frequented and these Muslim martyrs somehow infected those 140+ victims

there is a Game Afoot (Sherlock Holmes)

so all this for what ? lets say they apply Martial law what will it achieve ? Martial law everyday will ruin the economy so what is all this about My theory is "escalation to depopulation"

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Take a look at Israel's ancient borders (I'd post a pic but I'm on my phone atm). A hundred bucks says Saudi Arabia will be the next country to descend into chaos.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
The Syrian rebels the FSA are still around and have been fighting ISIS longer than anybody. And ISIS started off in Jordan, fled to Iraq and then spread into Syria. First figting Assad with minor clashes with the FSA, then when the FSA got western backing full scale fighting between ISIS and the FSA broke out and Assad the ISIS stopped fighting for awhile to gang up on the FSA. When the FSA was weak enough ISIS took out the other small rival radical groups it was allied with and went back after Assad.
As for the OP I though when the NWO had Hogan, the Outsiders and the Giant they had all their pieces in place but, along came those NWO black and red and ruin those plans. At least that NWO was real.

Completely false information on your part.

You are one of the people I am warning OP to not trust a word they say.

ATS members whose opinions always coincide with viewpoints of US government. You are completely welcome to your opinion.

Just that the rest of us won't trust a word of it.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CokeIsNotCool

What you are saying cannot be swept under the carpet because it is a well known fact that the CIA trained some of those fighters in Jordan regardless of whether they were ISIS or FSA or Al Nusra or any other group. Just the fact that the CIA was active means the USA have played a role and the same can be said for many other nations also.

It seems as though we are now trying to fix the problem which we created in the first place again... Maybe this wasn't the plan from the CIA's behalf but it really doesn't matter now, we are responsible regardless. I'm not American but I say we because my country are an Ally of the USA and we pretty much back everything the US does.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
What you are saying cannot be swept under the carpet because it is a well known fact that the CIA trained some of those fighters in Jordan regardless of whether they were ISIS or FSA or Al Nusra or any other group. Just the fact that the CIA was active means the USA have played a role and the same can be said for many other nations also.

It seems as though we are now trying to fix the problem which we created in the first place again... Maybe this wasn't the plan from the CIA's behalf but it really doesn't matter now, we are responsible regardless. I'm not American but I say we because my country are an Ally of the USA and we pretty much back everything the US does.

You are completely right,

The ONLY solution, is US Revolution.

I am starting a thread right now.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

You may well be right but you have to prove history is wrong also... There has been a slow moving agenda to centralize the globe especially over the past century. There must be something at the end of the tunnel otherwise they wouldn't bother in the first place.

Perhaps that is the natural evolution of a society as it grows, technologically and otherwise. It seems to me that eventually we will desire a centralized world government to represent mankind as a whole, and do away with nation states that battle each other over money, resources and borders.

Maybe it is us that needs to "get with program" and look towards the future.....instead of living in the past.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
So now ISIS is coming into America and gonna BEHEAD EVERYBODY!!!! PANIC SHEEP!!!! We must bomb Syria.

That's pretty much what I get from their new attempt for reasoning to attack Syria. The zionists just won't give up their little plan. Next it will be: Iran IS ISIS!!! We must bomb them!!!! Mmhuhahahawawa

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join