It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas kills 11 suspected informers for Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
www.aljazeera.com...

Hamas has killed 11 suspected informers for Israel, a Gaza security official said, a day after Israel killed three of the group's top military commanders in an airstrike on a house in southern Gaza Strip. The security official said the 11 suspected informers were killed early on Friday at the Gaza City police headquarters. He said the 11 men had previously been sentenced by Gaza courts, according to the Associated Press news agency. He spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorised to discuss the incident with reporters. The killings of the 11 were also reported by Al Rai and Al Majd, two websites linked to Hamas. Israel's intelligence services rely, in part, on informers to pinpoint the whereabouts of Hamas leaders.

It's hard to know what to say about this. In a modern age this seems barbaric and unnecessary but in a time of war is this needed? Questions are of course bound to be raised whether they received a fair trial.

I feel when the Palestinian people lost hope for freedom and their land they submitted themselves to what is a seemingly despotic and destructive regime.

edit on 22-8-2014 by b14warrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2014 by b14warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Lets see.. the u.s executes spies during times of war .. in northern ireland during the troubles the i.r.a executed informers .. most countries around the world execute spies and informers during times of war ..
Considering it is war in gaza hamas executing informers is the same as other countries / groups executing spies and informers ..

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: b14warrior

It didn't mention that the air strike that killed the 3 "HAMAS leaders" killed seven civilians and leveled a city block. Also they tried to kill a militant the day previous and bombed, his house I guess, any way, in that attack they killed his wife a 2 daughers, and 18 month old son. The militant that was targeted however, wasn't there.

Here is my thread it is the precursor to yours actually so i will link yours on mine.

3 senior Hamas military leaders killed in Israeli airstrike on GazaI

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Like the other posters say, this is war.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Lets see.. the u.s executes spies during times of war .. in northern ireland during the troubles the i.r.a executed informers .. most countries around the world execute spies and informers during times of war ..
Considering it is war in gaza hamas executing informers is the same as other countries / groups executing spies and informers ..

Difference being that the US and other allied nations do not put their teachers, media, women and children on the front line, or hide behind them, use them as human shields or store weapons at their location.

Hamas must be a real paranoid group to be a part of.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

Difference being that the US and other allied nations do not put their teachers, media, women and children on the front line, or hide behind them, use them as human shields or store weapons at their location.

Give up the Israeli propaganda, no one buys it anymore. Israel needs to come up with a new broken record for you to play.

edit on 22-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

It didn't mention that the air strike that killed the 3 "HAMAS leaders" killed seven civilians and leveled a city block.

Hmm, bad intel? Suggests either, double agents or extreme paranoia (giving out false info to your allies) or purposely leaked information.

Made Israel look stupid though didn't it. Which is kind of the the MO for Hamas. "Look at all these people Israel killed, they're the bad guys."

"did we launch those mortars and rockets from inside the public school yet?"

"No, the staff and children are trying to flee."

"Well hurry up already, if you don't do it soon, Israel is going to hit actual targets, us!"

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Yeah.. leveling a city block. Probably bad intel.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

It didn't mention that the air strike that killed the 3 "HAMAS leaders" killed seven civilians and leveled a city block. Also they tried to kill a militant the day previous and bombed, his house I guess, any way, in that attack they killed his wife a 2 daughers, and 18 month old son. The militant that was targeted however, wasn't there.

well, that is Barbaric and shows true nature of Hamas while few thousand Palestinian civilians killed by Israel are also killed by Hamas because Hamas use them as a human shields blah blah blah, blah blah blah...

anyway, whatever; Hamas is terrorist organization while IsisRAELohim is a beacon of Democracy and Justice in otherwise violent, backward and almost uninhabitable Middle East, blah blah blah, blah blah blah...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

parroting pro - Israeli propaganda will never bring to life thousands (1000's) of children killed by Israel nor will it ever justify their killing.

using "human shields" crap in EVERY case to justify killing of civilians is insult to intelligence.

are you trying to insult our intelligence?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Seeing how the IDF runs and hides in the farming communities that surround Gaza they have no place to talk about using human shields. Also many reporters that were in Gaza reported they saw Hamas ordered no one to be a human shield.
edit on 22-8-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
what happened to people being people....this is a sick game ....follow the money,,,,land grab,religion...whatever...follow the money...innocents die everyday in the name of money....TO WHAT END ?

one day (i hope) people will unite against this crap

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus

well, that is Barbaric and shows true nature of Hamas while few thousand Palestinian civilians killed by Israel are also killed by Hamas because Hamas use them as a human shields blah blah blah, blah blah blah...

anyway, whatever; Hamas is terrorist organization while IsisRAELohim is a beacon of Democracy and Justice in otherwise violent, backward and almost uninhabitable Middle East, blah blah blah, blah blah blah...

Israel created HAMAS, you know that right? Like not conspiracy, they created them. Also Hamas doesn't use human shields. Do you believe everything Israel tells you. Have you ever seen a shred of evidence? If they used human shields than Israel is even worse than I thought because they shoot right through them. How long would it take for Hamas to figure out.. "hey.. these human shields don't really work since Israel wants all Palestinians dead Hamas or not."

I know thine skull is thick, but Israel is committing genocide and you are helping by spreading their propaganda.

Edit: Your post was confusing I thought you were being sincere about Hamas using human shields.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
what happened to people being people....this is a sick game....

Israel wrongfully kills 7 civilians while taking out 3 leaders of Hamas, so Hamas in retaliation kills 11 civilians 'Suspected' of being informers.

So the tally is...

3 legitimate targets killed and 18 civilians murdered by both sides.

Wonderful news to wake up to

edit on 22-8-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Seeing how the IDF runs and hides in the farming communities that surround Gaza they have no place to talk about using human shields. Also many reporters that were in Gaza reported they saw Hamas ordered no one to be a human shield.

It's true. I posted a thread (tons of hate and Israel shills obliterated it though) about Israel using human shields. They built the kibbutz around Gaza as a human wall to make sure Gaza couldn't spread. The thread even had an Israeli born and raised in a kibbutz discussing how the soldiers would come, uninvited, to their Israeli villages when they drew back from the border and they brought their heavy weapons there. So Israel actually used human shields and it's documented unlike the lie from Israel that Hamas uses them.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Israel wrongfully kills 7 civilians while taking out 3 leaders of Hamas, so Hamas in retaliation kills 11 civilians 'Suspected' of being informers.

So the tally is...

Really I have to correct you in both threads.
Israel killed seven civilians on the SECOND day, the first day they killed 4 (a woman, 2 young girls, and a year old baby - and no militants in that attack just the civilians).

So it's 11-11 and the ones Hamas killed weren't just randomly selected. They were being held because they were known informers. They knew who they had. So Israel killed 11 civilians, Hamas killed 11 spies.

Also, I don't think you are supposed to copy and paste canned responses in multiple threads.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

So the tally is...

i have no answer..except to say it is sick...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

AND

As I've stated elsewhere, they were 'Suspected' of wrong doings.

Hey, if you want to defend/justify murder that's all on you. Both sides suck and both apparently *according your thread and now post in this one* both have civilian blood on their hands.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Yeah.. leveling a city block. Probably bad intel.

I have just one question, without out all of the rhetoric, without all of the they killed, mothers, daughters, sons, teachers whatever. Just one simple question without diverting to who occupies what, gas, oil, whatever. No propaganda, no shills, no supporters on either side, no bias.

Let me ask it this way would all the killing on both sides, NVM the numbers, the shields, forget the past, lets talk tomorrow would it end with the end of rockets? Thats it simple enough, no ups, no extras, no extraneous comments, just a simple question.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

I would say that a nation cannot exactly forget and forgive "tomorrow" but there is something wrong with your question and that is: Israel has started last conflict.

Hamas responded (RESPONDED) with rockets.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join