It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Vedic Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The Vedas ("knowledge") are a large body of texts originating in ancient India. Composed in Vedic Sanskrit, the texts constitute the oldest layer of Sanskrit literature and the oldest scriptures of Hinduism. If you look at the modern UFO and Extraterrestrial phenomenon from the Vedic perspective, it seems more likely that these are metaphysical beings, in the West we would probably call them daemons and angels. The Hindu term "Triloka" means the Three Worlds, in the Underworld you have the daemons, the Earth is in the Middle World, and the angels are in the Upper World. The Vedas goes into detail about the technology that these elementals used to travel between the worlds, are we still being visited by them?

Here a Yogi goes into this topic in detail:

Personally I believe that if we are visited by aliens, then (most) are from other planets and stars, and that some are interdimensionals. Comments?

-MM

edit on 22-8-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This was a good introduction to this topic.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation
I find myself increasingly gravitating to the interdimensional notion regarding the whole "UFO" and ET thing too.

The video was insightful. Sri Dharma seems very intelligent and enlightened. I enjoy and can accept his take on things as
being as probable as any logical belief though I do not consider myself, exclusively, of the same religious persuation.

I personally am finding myself in alignment with a "new age" perspective on my reality. Meaning I recognize and accept the commonalities in multiple religious belief systems.

To close my ramblings.......I thank you for another insightful post!

Peace and respect to you, G-snert

PS, I just wanted to add that I recognize the Vedas as being an ancient text that is rich in details of spiritual and historic insight.
Likely the source for some it not much of the the ideals and or context of various religious texts to follow. (meaning, throughout history "a lot of stuff gets borrowed".)
edit on 22-8-2014 by grubblesnert because: PS

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I really appreciated his perspective on the Naga (Reptilians)....it's refreshing to hear a perspective involving them that doesn't center around unending desire for control and blood lust....the Dharma is indeed ever present for those receptive.

Indeed, many aspects of what was touched upon in this video struck a chord and resonated throughout my being.

Thank you so much for bringing this information to light!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I think more and more people are starting to realize that the stories of other worldly visitors written about in just about every ancient culture are based on real events. I mean, come on, there are billions and billons of stars out there and to think we are the only intelligent species is laughable! I think there are many races out there at various stages of development. Some who are slightly more advanced than us have figured out how to travel between the stars using technology. I think the next stage in the development of a race is a "spiritual" one in which the mind is used with technology to enter into a higher energy state allowing for interdimensional travel. As a race becomes more advanced it becomes easier to reach this higher energy state/dimension to the point technology/spaceships are no longer needed. The beings that have developed this far are like what we would consider angels/demons/interdimentional travelers while the beings that are only slightly more advanced than us are your more traditional aliens in UFOs.

Before the beatings begin just know that this is just a theory, one that came from reading Dr. Steven Greer's book "Forbidden Truth, Hidden Knowledge"

I know there are a lot of Greer haters out there but while I don't agree with a lot of what he says I think he is closer to the truth about the UFO subject than most.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: captainmjp

I mean, come on, there are billions and billons of stars out there and to think we are the only intelligent species is laughable!

Yes, that is very popular argument, made by alien visitors believers.

But try to think about it a bit more rationally. How would you identify whether a planet has intellegent life, by the radio signals it is emitting?

Now we earthlings have been emitting radio for a bit over a hundred years. This means the only alien species noticing us, must not be farther away than some 100 lightyears, which is a tiny distance if you look at the scale of the universe or even our galaxy.

Yes, it is very probable, that there are other intelligent beings somewhere out there. But them knowing about us and vice versa is a whole other story. I think this is something a lot of people don't realise, the space is huge, the distances are just ridiculous.

Also seen from multiple hundred lightyears away, the earth might not look that special. According to estimations based on Kepler data, there might be over 500 million planets in habitable zones in our galaxy alone. How many of them will probably contain intelligent life, a few hundreds? And despite of SETI listening for over 50 years, we haven't observed a single intelligent signal yet.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I know there are a lot of Greer haters out there but while I don't agree with a lot of what he says I think he is closer to the truth about the UFO subject than most.

I agree , he's full of it as is a lot of the UFO subject , Greer is a one stop shop of BS.

He says the Greys and Reptilians are from the Demonic realm but the Nordics who are human looking are other beings from our Universe of which there are several , does this mean we are to believe that any Alien that doesn't look like us is demonic ?

Sorry but to me this is just more Earth centric Aliens are Demons nonsense , no more credible that those Christians who quote the book of Enoch as evidence for Aliens being Demons or fallen Angels.

Religion has it's place but that place isn't Exobiology.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Thank you for such a terrific video I thoroughly enjoyed listening. I was surprised that he was so Western as I had expected an elderly long-haired man, typecast- or what I hang my head in shame!

I have seen a UFO whilst sitting next to my mother when we were in the car waiting at a level crossing in Kent. She saw it too and its erratic trip and sudden departure left us both thoroughly bemused. Where I have the problem with visits from outer space is from the practical side. How would they deal with our atmosphere and gravity and especially our 24 hr time clock in fact the mechanics of our solar system - things that visitors, unless from an identical planet would have to adapt to. Eating our food would their alimentary capabilities allow them to do this, language, there is so much that would be alien that I feel it could be almost impossible and having arrived, could they take off again against our gravity?

I think we have been spoiled by our own perspective of aliens from other planets and especially what their technology can do by superb films. However even if you have a wide range of differing technology to call on, how do you know your technology could deal with every condition you encountered before you got pulled into an alien planet?

I had never considered the idea of worlds within worlds, the sci fi always had monsters and humans coming from other planets, not one within the other and existing side by side.

Strangely enough I have been during meditation pulled into the internal world within us. My biblical era at school has left me with many memories of specific bits of information - e.g. Christ's idea that the Kindom of Heaven is within etc and that lovely 'know thyself'.

This for me is food for thought and a lot of it. Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

We define our world and plane as tangible, real, when its not. But if we use our plane as the "real" corporal one, just for this discussion. Then ET is both corporal real, like us, but on a higher level of technology and for many mind/spirit development, including life extension, etc. At least for some, whereas others may have gotten technologically ahead but in more aggressive means, and there is a reason for that. AND what many call Ets can be interdimensional. That word is a misdeamer because the dimensions that correspond to those who enter into corporal tests are more than this, so there are corporal ETs on our plane AND on others, this is but a frequency realm. Even a moment in time.

I relate entity to something outside of the corporal, something that didn't enter into a body, born naturally or a race that clones scientifically.

So that defined, its both, entity and corporal, but a variety of realms. The dimensional and realm part is not tied into the corporal or entity part. Its more like many floors, infinite floors of an apartment building, dense to eutopia, that corporal before you graduate and go Beyond to other infinities and home. And connected with each of those "corporal" floors there are many frequency realms/astrals as well.

And it may be even be different than this, more complex and mind boggling because thats my cpu's interpretation, and we're limited in seeing infinity which is a mind boggling and absolutely wonderful platform that all is in.

But a little story about Lyra and humans, and Mars, and some kind of division that involved Sirius and other elements of "space" and in a corporal and entity sense, failed stars.

Now our scientists are blending human and animal DNA.

Well in the past, entities and even entities who use technologies to operate in corporal realms with help from scientists, ie who wear corporal suits, hjack systems, because they're always in a war with Equality, and Progression of All Souls and always want to dominate/enslave/feed even off of the light of non failed stars, citizens or spirits.

So they hijack by laying seige and overcoming the Goodness of people in tests, to the point that a group splinters off from the citizens, and becomes the mad scientists and elites.

And that group serves the failed stars entities (again it can more complex but I see it this way primarily).

So reptilians from Sirius B (coded in the bible as God, spoken by tribal Africans as the potent creator of the universe or God, and Allah is also named the king of sirius in their writings), Darth Vader type, took Lyra, or Human DNA and made a particuarly ruthless agressive dominating cold hearted hybrid. Warrior/reptilian brained/dominating, group that is hard to stop, they spread, they're not normal humans.

They run earth, the elite.

Thats the way its done corporally.

So annanuki were ruthless hybrids.

But its still a test, and despite having body suits that were nerfed, so that we react more and operate out of anger, and domination and fear, we can still stand still, and learn how to soothe ourselves, meditate, have faith in Good and grow up beyond this plane/floor and their claims of jurisdiction over it.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There were various sides to the ETs that were overseeing earth's living library/school. And the sides that were helpful, from God/Goodness and Progressing races. And the ones hijacked by the dark side. I have past life memory of mars, and bad guys took over and depopulated Mars and Earth/earth via a huge flood. They didn't like the Equality. Its always about that, or women, who are always the ones that bring things down to earth, back to family, love and away from dog eat dog principles into cooperation, sharing and equalizing in diverse roles (not just warrior/hunter and big man) but childrearing being work of equal value, elderly having intrinsic self worth, handicapped having intrinsic self worth. Thats the energies of Female/Mother. We have everything here as the signs, the living library, and even without religion, can pay attention to what it takes to make the world happy, and every child happy, and emphasize both freedom and equality.

The dominators despise that, they think in terms of military rule, dog eat dog, beehive, following orders, pyramid systems, and control.

They took over.

I also remembered a long journey from Lyra and knew that Sirius was the one of the bad guys here. Not the whole system either. Gravity portions.

whale.to...
This is one of the weirdest articles that actually touches on some of what I remember, and makes some sense of it.

Vedics, or ancient writings around the world, reveal ET management of the planet, but also that there were many sides to it.

The Equality and the Way was off planet and never came from the dark side. And yet was reflected prior to Sumar, Hebrew religions and Egypt/Rome, around the world. And was systematically stamped out ruthlessly by the early Roman Church as well.

In the area of sides, not sure about the Phoenicians and Vedic types of ufology, but believe that as there are many faces to God/god there, its a complex one.

edit on 22-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
www.ufoevidence.org...

There are many good links here.

What I always look for is evidence of sides or the struggle that has taken place in regions and who is being venerated as their gods. There seems to be Et wars and battles taking place all the time and historically.

The duality and binary star systems. Well there are smaller dwarf stars, but not sure if Sirius B falls into that category as a small failed star or as a larger completed star. With completion, would be a time (in our linear sense, whereas its all at once) long ago, and possibly those who moved on beyond our universe. But may also imply those who didn't graduate and that would be the gravity or legion or perhaps fallen entities that would work at infecting other systems. There are also smaller dwarf stars that do the same or attract denser beings. At least metaphorically I see this. What is ironic is the word 'God/god" and all our religions seem to have Sirius (B) as the top creator/leader/demiurge.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Wow..... that was one heck of a response!
Much to to ponder, and much appreciated.

This one thing struck me as true about myself,

"But its still a test, and despite having body suits that were nerfed, so that we react more and operate out of anger, and domination and fear, we can still stand still, and learn how to soothe ourselves, meditate, have faith in Good and grow up beyond this plane/floor and their claims of jurisdiction over it."

Throw fear in the mix and attracting negative low frequency influences by broadcasting the like low frequencies and that's pretty much summation of my old method of "living".
*I have often though of humans as a conglomeration of genetics and experiences that culminate in our present form/state.
Be it hybridization from the distant past, present life cumulations of emotional traumas, chemical toxification via enviroment, food, etc.

I am grateful for these type forums and the like minded people I am meeting on the way! I know I am on a positve path of enlightenment, I am finding what I need.
Thanks, G-snert

edit on 22-8-2014 by grubblesnert because: ?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
seems like our planet has been a hodgepodge of various cultures and civilizations,

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

Debate about even sharing some of that, most aren't researching ufology from the perspective of experiences and memories that you are seeking to expand and understand. In that process, meditation and prayers to Highest Good, would bring more answers or possible answers even.

www.vedanet.com...

This is very interesting. Its talking about cycles, with a concept of us having a hidden dark star companion that at times blocks us from receiving the gamma rays and positive rays, and different era's. Roughly the 25 000 year cycles and then larger ones, over 400 000 years, in Hindu and Vedic thought.

Well we don't know if we have a companion, one say beyond the outreaches of the solar system so we don't see it.

It may not even be our companion but relate to where we travel in in our sun's path. There could be areas we enter that block good energies.

But even more so, it could be a wheel that changes influences here. Era's with different handlers or dominators, some that dominate and some that help more. The reigns could be handed over to different groups on clockwork, ie possibly related to our North Star or Northern Circumference, or other elements.

www.starryskies.com...

The Pharaoh Khufu ruled ancient Egypt around 2550 BC and was buried in the largest of the Giza pyramids when he died. During his time, Thuban was the pole star, (because of Earth's precession) around which all other stars revolved. Khufu's burial chamber was fashioned deep inside the Great Pyramid. Two skinny shafts bore outward from the chamber....

Because Thuban was the pole star 5000 years ago the ancient Egyptians keenly observed it. Some of Draco's stars were part of their constellation of Hippopotamus and some were of the Crocodile. They appear on the planisphere of Denderah and the walls of the Ramesseum at Thebes. The hieroglyph for the Hippopotamus was used for the heavens in general while the constellation is supposed to have been a symbol of Isis Rathor, Athor, or Athyr, the Egyptian Venus. Draco's stars were also said to represent the falcon headed god Horus.

There is quite a bit more to the article.

Lyra is located near Draco.

en.wikipedia.org...

Seen as vulture or eagle is called falling eagle? Interesting.

www.mexicanskies.com...

Polaris has not always been the North Star, and it will not always be the North Star in the future. Because of a slight wobble in Earth's rotation called precession, its axis traces a counter-clockwise circular path through the stars that takes 28,000 years to complete, and gradually moves from one North Star to the other. As the image below shows, around the time of the pyramids, the North Star was Thuban, in the constellation Draco. In the year 4500 the star Alrai in Cepheus will point the way north. And if there are still Humans on Earth in the year 14000, they will call the bright star Vega, in Lyra the North Star.

This cycle of moving from one north star to another is seen as 28 000 years. which doesnt make sense, so don't know where they got that date from, as 5000 years ago it was draco and around 12000 years ago it was Lyra. But our wobble does have something to do with this.

I wonder if we stopped wobbling spiritually if any of this would change?

Lyra was the north star over 12 000 years ago, Vega. Its odd because that is often the time given for catastrophe and Mars having trauma as well, and the Equality being taken out.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

I mean, come on, there are billions and billons of stars out there and to think we are the only intelligent species is laughable!

But try to think about it a bit more rationally. How would you identify whether a planet has intellegent life, by the radio signals it is emitting?

Now we earthlings have been emitting radio for a bit over a hundred years. This means the only alien species noticing us, must not be farther away than some 100 lightyears, which is a tiny distance if you look at the scale of the universe or even our galaxy.

Also seen from multiple hundred lightyears away, the earth might not look that special. According to estimations based on Kepler data, there might be over 500 million planets in habitable zones in our galaxy alone. How many of them will probably contain intelligent life, a few hundreds? And despite of SETI listening for over 50 years, we haven't observed a single intelligent signal yet.

Yes, you are right - we will never, ever, ever, discover communications from an intelligent race by listening to any wavelength of the electromagnetic spectrum nor can we expect to be discovered by anything from our emissions of such wavelengths. To think that a race that has developed to the point of being able to travel between stars or possibly anywhere in the universe would use such rudimental technology to communicate is laughable. I mean, it would take years just to send a simple message between two stars in close proximity. Any scientist with half a brain knows this yet they continue to waste untold amounts of money on SETI listening for a signal. For me, this is just proof that SETI, the ISS, and any other NASA project is just a publicity stunt to distract the public from what is really going on.

If you want to understand how they might be able to discover us and travel here you have to think beyond the tiny box that contains all our technological abilities. Around a hundred years ago we could not even build an airplane and the thought of traveling to the moon was absurd. If we don't destroy ourselves, what do you think we will be capable of in the next hundred years? How abut a 1000, 10,000 or even a million or billion? Our scientist have already shown mathematically that, given enough energy, one should be able to control gravity, bend time and space, and even create wormholes which could be used to travel instantly to anywhere in the universe. And that is just in the 3rd dimension. They have also shown mathematically that at least 11 other dimensions must exist beyond our own. Who knows what is possible if one has enough knowledge of physics and the desire to explore the universe. Even our best scientists admit they are but infants when it comes to our knowledge of physics and the universe.

So, to discount the possibility that no being in the inconceivably vast universe has figured out how to discover/visit us based on our current level of technology seems to me, a bit closed-minded!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99 Thank you sharing.

More to ponder. I will be checking out all the links you provided.
You have obviously dedicated a lot of effort into attaining the knowledge you have in these matters.
I look forward to expanding my knowledge and future communications between us!

Respect & Peace, G-snert

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

"Personally I believe that if we are visited by aliens, then (most) are from other planets and stars, and that some are interdimensionals. Comments?"

I absolutely agree with your statement except the visiting part. I dont think they visited and left...but that they have been and stil are here.

Additionally...I believe the false "disclosure" everyone is expecting will never happen. What will happen is everyone will come to realize all at once....that theyve always been here. Once that happens...these terrestrial "aliens' FROM here...will be evident to all.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Great vid, In my opinion he is spot-on with his interpretation.

I want to add a few other things, beings from our realm tend to have five fingers, beings from the realm below tend to have three fingers and the beings from the upper realm have six fingers.

Also as he said the beings from below tend to be evil, above good and in our realm mixed.

Our realm is composed of the elements most of which we have now classified in our periodic table, Our technology is built from these elements. The elements which compose the demonic realm below are of a lower vibration, heavier nature and their technology is built of these heavy elements for example element 115. The entitys from the realm above construct their technology from elements which are too light (vibration too high) to exist in our realm (elements above hydrogen).

In terms of viewing the craft from the realm below when not visible are in the infrared whilst the craft from the realms above when not visible are in the ultraviolet. There is more UFO activity occurring then we imagine as most of it is either too low or too high in wavelength for us to see.

In our realm our technology changes in nature depending what age we live in. There are four ages, golden, silver, bronze and Iron. In the golden age our technology is more like the beings from the realms above us (more spiritual) and we lived a yogic life. In the Iron age our technology is more like the beings from the realm below us (more materialistic) and we live a sinful life.

In our age we seek to copy and learn technology from the beings below (the grays etc) in the golden age we seek to copy and learn the technology of beings above (the gods).

edit on 22-8-2014 by rowanflame because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: captainmjp
Yes, you are right - we will never, ever, ever, discover communications from an intelligent race by listening to any wavelength of the electromagnetic spectrum nor can we expect to be discovered by anything from our emissions of such wavelengths. To think that a race that has developed to the point of being able to travel between stars or possibly anywhere in the universe would use such rudimental technology to communicate is laughable. I mean, it would take years just to send a simple message between two stars in close proximity. Any scientist with half a brain knows this yet they continue to waste untold amounts of money on SETI listening for a signal. For me, this is just proof that SETI, the ISS, and any other NASA project is just a publicity stunt to distract the public from what is really going on.

And to me, this is proof that you are unaware of how the universe works.

First, magical instantaneous communication doesn't simply appear out of nothingness into existence. Advancement in technology implies a previous technology.

Second, any signal we receive from any alien civilization in EM would be an extremely old communication. Light is fast, but it's not instantaneous.

It's not illogical at all that,say 20,000 years ago, an alien civilization that in the present uses your magic communication technology would have been using the "old-fashioned" electromagnetic-based communications and/or other EM-wave-based tech like radar.

I'd also like to point out that an alien race would need to be quite close by to detect any of our signals, since EM signals weaken in a way that is proportional to the square of the distance they've traveled (the inverse-square law.)

Our signals mostly don't make it out of our solar system in any discernable way, because they weaken to a point where they aren't detectable from background EM, such as from our own Sun. Some signals we send, powerful and directed radar, for example, would go far, but we haven't been using such signals for nearly as long as radio and other things, like television.

Harte

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18326261]Harte

And to me, this is proof that you are unaware of how the universe works.

First, magical instantaneous communication doesn't simply appear out of nothingness into existence. Advancement in technology implies a previous technology.

Second, any signal we receive from any alien civilization in EM would be an extremely old communication. Light is fast, but it's not instantaneous.

It's not illogical at all that,say 20,000 years ago, an alien civilization that in the present uses your magic communication technology would have been using the "old-fashioned" electromagnetic-based communications and/or other EM-wave-based tech like radar.

Harte

Again, I agree for the most part. The difference is I can admit I do not know how the universe works while you seem to think you know everything there is to know so any technology that we have not discovered yet to you must be "Magic"

I also agree that at some point any advanced race did use electro-magnetic based communications at some point. I just find it highly improbable that any such race developed close enough to us to ever be detected by such means.

Open your mind Horatio!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join