It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Water has memory, how about this for a test.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
First up, I'm no chemist.

Second up, this might be dangerous so don't do it. I would try it myself but I don't have bio diesel.

I know that the possibility of water has been discussed here before;

Scientists Investigate Water Memory

What I was wondering is whether or not this can be tested without getting too complicated.

From this link here and also referenced in the ATS thread by purplemer is the possibility of water "memorising" organic chemistry.

In testing that possibility, what might the outcome be after adding an organic fuel, such as bio diesel, into some water and then removing the said fuel. Will the water ignite under compression ?.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

ETA; The water would be in an aerosol form, not liquid.
edit on 22-8-2014 by myselfaswell because: as noted

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I know that the possibility of water has been discussed here before;

It has. I am proud to say that I am in the camp of... Yes. Not only do I think there is a possibility of water, BUT I will also go out on a limb and say that we, without question actually have water all around us.

I know. I know. Heresy!!

I couldn't resist.

I find the idea that water has memory fascinating. I am not in a position to test this theory myself though. Maybe someone can come along and test it themselves and give the results. We know so little about so little when you actually start to think about it.

S&F For thinking outside the box!
edit on 8/21/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well lets hope water doesn't have any type of memory. Think about it. Every drop of water at some point had pee in it. Also millions of other substances.

Anyway, water doesn't have a memory. Be thankful for it.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Well, as discussed in the referenced thread, and as far as I can tell, the "memory" is not permanent.

That being the case you should have no concerns about me snapping one off, and you subsequently, reaping the abundant and inherent aromas contained therein.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

In some ways I do agree with your position with regards to the the properties of water.

After watching the video there are some compelling results that may lead one to conclude that there are parts missing in our understanding of water, similar indeed to our lack of understanding of gravity. We know the effect and that's it.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
This was done in 2011, so what exactly has happened with it since then?

www.scilogs.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Did you read the Opening Post and the proposition contained therein.

Attention to detail, no, attention to the blindingly obvious written word, fairdinkum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horse, lead, water, a to.

That's all I'm sayin, FFS.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
This was done in 2011, so what exactly has happened with it since then?

www.scilogs.com...

well i like the idea he has so why dont you test it out for us so we can all be sure...thanks in advance

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
Attention to detail, no, attention to the blindingly obvious written word,

You missed the small detail there is zero evidence water has memory.... obviously all you believe are youtube video's!

If you could prove it there would be a easy $1million from the JREF, a Nobel Prize and a lot of money.... unfortunately there is no proof at all.

edit on 22-8-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Negatory good buddy.

Clearly there are people much, much smarter than I at least, that have and continue to research the properties and obvious ambiguities of water.

I'm just proposing a simple test.

I didn't think that was overly complex.

Myselfaswell
Out

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Although the experiment sounds interesting I do not think it will work. Work on the memory of water suggests it is not working in the same way that chemical reactions work.

It may have the capability of recording characteristics of the subject doing the experiment as shown in the thread I done or emotional responses as in the case of Emote.

Funny I was thinking of putting a thread up on how water holds memory in it.. If I do I will let you know

kind regards

purp..)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

It's not just the water that has memory. It's the Hydrogen in the water. Hydrogen has one electron (-) and one proton (+). What is missing? The neutron is the key to seeing how a catalyst engages both polarities. In all elements, we have a combination of protons, electrons and neutrons. The neutron is in the middle with the proton in balance. Neutrons have two down quarks and one up. Protons have two up and one down. They are in a yin/yang balance. Electrons allow for combinations to upset equilibrium and translate the states of substance. Memory comes in when we see cohesion and adhesion. Notice I said translate and not change. Nothing is ever changed. Only new things can be seen from infinity. Infinity already exists. This means that memory is merely revealing what is already inside us. Read Meno from Plato.

In all of nature, chirality is the state in which two things cannot bond apart from a catalyst. They cannot be superimposed on each other. There MUST be a catalyst. In the case of Hydrogen, the heeling of the electrons cannot happen unless the neutron and proton work together to bend polarity as the strong nuclear force. They follow the laws of invariant symmetry. Electrons do not follow invariant symmetry laws. Because of this, the strong force moves the weak in a sort of will over the weak force. The laws in nature govern symmetry and balance.

We say that water has memory. In reality, the strong nuclear force is constantly seeking symmetry mathematically. Memory is desire for symmetry and the residual patterns that lead us toward that conclusion. The strong force in nature acts on all levels of our being.

Water is the catalyst between the letters of DNA and our own form and function: Hidden in the Letters of Creation

1 Corinthians 15

17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

The Son is the Proton in the process with the Neutron (God). What does that make us? Translational Symmetry of electrons becoming protons. God is the invariant symmetry. Between, we retain images of what happens between the two points of translation.

If you look up invariant and translational symmetry, you will see that I am correct. Nothing is changed, only translated in nature. Memory is gathering the light from the process.

Symmetry is the Key Invariant means the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Translational symmetry is changed, but the whole stays the same.

Neutrons are at zero state, or in balance between all that is and nothing. A neutron is both positive and negative. It is also neither. What happens when two notes are in tune? Fluctuation dispersal. Order and harmony. Memory arrives at points of harmony that are translated from chaos.

edit on 22-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
You get different isotopes of water. Some oxygen atoms have 18 neutrons, others 16. Then you have "heavy water" where the hydrogen atoms have an extra neutron each.

en.wikipedia.org...

So I guess there must be super-heavy water where both the oxygen atom and hydrogen atoms have neutrons.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

That would be cool purp. If you could send a PM that would be good so I don't miss out.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply.. Star and Flagged..

As promised a little thread on The Fourth State of Water - Structured Water and Water Memory..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

kind regards

purp..

top topics

join