It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS is NOTHING, just another fire US has started, it will end when US ends.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CokeIsNotCool

I think you should stop pretending that evidence matters to you, if it did, you would go to Google . com and type in ISIS territory in Syria.

only part you appear to have wrong is: it's not the "usa", it's the globalists.
G L O B A L I S T S are from all the major countries on the planet. they are using our military (also adding their own) to cover up the rest of the culprits. some of those globalists are from arabic nations. in effect, this isn't an exclusive usa thing - it's just the usa political power and military might has been hijacked by G L O B A L I S T S.
as you say, stop pretending

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CokeIsNotCool

ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Here is the proof.

**************###########

*************###########
*************###########
*************###########

I am sorry but you don't seem to make sense

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: highjinxhostage
What can people do?
The police are looking more and more like robocop every day
The government are totally corrupt, all communication can be hacked into, as you say it would have to be revolution.
Most people haven't got the stomach for the fight and make no mistake it would be absolute carnage and mayhem.
Plus the odds are seriously stacked against the people.

Well first off, you could star and flag this thread.

Secondly, you could make a thread of your own every now and then and voice your dissatisfaction.

And then, when enough people say no, the rape can stop.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
only part you appear to have wrong is: it's not the "usa", it's the globalists.
G L O B A L I S T S are from all the major countries on the planet. they are using our military (also adding their own) to cover up the rest of the culprits. some of those globalists are from arabic nations. in effect, this isn't an exclusive usa thing - it's just the usa political power and military might has been hijacked by G L O B A L I S T S.
as you say, stop pretending

OK so lets talk Globalists.

Where would their power be without US government and resources of United States, economic and military.

SURE, Lets say Globalists are running the show.

Well don't you think we ought to take away their PRIZE POSSESSION, which is control of United States.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Wow Slayer, quoting things out of context is really working for ya

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

who is "we" that ought to take control? because the people that are onboard with this thing, are also onboard with global marxism. all you'd be doing is stopping any chance of the citizens to rectify the issue and hand it totally over to the guys that are causing the problem in this neck of the woods, IN THE FIRST PLACE.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

who is "we" that ought to take control? because the people that are onboard with this thing, are also onboard with global marxism. all you'd be doing is stopping any chance of the citizens to rectify the issue and hand it totally over to the guys that are causing the problem in this neck of the woods, IN THE FIRST PLACE.

It seems you have very little faith in American citizens.

We the American citizens which is majority members on ATS which may or may not include you,

WE need to take control of US government and replace them completely, in every single branch. Top to bottom.

Even if what you say is true, and Globalists are the big boys running the show, imagine a blow to their power if they no longer had good ol US of A as their lair.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

HOW pray tell, would you do THAT, when neither side trusts each other? you'd just end up with a revolution that ended with the same goal - marxism. the only way to solve it, is at the voting booth. violent take overs will just result in slaughter. the globalists will pull the money plug, the dollar will crash hard, evreyone will be starving and the communists will say -- see we told that capitalism stuff was bad (meanwhile, they own the government and just pretend they aren't capitalists themselves. the issue here is they want a monopoly on everything so they can control your every waking moment. we don't want or need that here.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
i don't know about you, but i don't need someone else to think for me.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

HOW pray tell, would you do THAT, when neither side trusts each other? you'd just end up with a revolution that ended with the same goal - marxism. the only way to solve it, is at the voting booth. violent take overs will just result in slaughter. the globalists will pull the money plug, the dollar will crash hard, evreyone will be starving and the communists will say -- see we told that capitalism stuff was bad (meanwhile, they own the government and just pretend they aren't capitalists themselves. the issue here is they want a monopoly on everything so they can control your every waking moment. we don't want or need that here.

You make some good points I'll grant you that. But don't you think that if voting worked, that it would be the solution by now.

Voting doesn't work because the choice is made FOR THE PEOPLE,

Ron Paul didn't have a chance, even though he was making all the sense in the world, but he isn't given money for advertising, he isn't given support of the party.

Voting doesn't work.

Now what about revolution, yeah it can go badly, but if nothing is done which is what you are proposing.

The in the end, the Elite the Globalists, will cull the people, they will kill us all.

Is that the future you want to wait for, to be killed like vermin,

Do you have children ?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
lets take south africa as an example. they ended apartheid and put in a marxist government. problem is, whenever the people get upset that their lot in life isn't improving, the marxist government just points at white farmers and blames it on them. then a farmer and his family is slaughtered, usually gruesomely in the most vile way imaginable (sodomizing and orally raping elderly people, before strangling them to death, setting them on fire, and various other horrors), results in the land going fallow or sold to a company (globalist) that builds a non food producing industry on it. less food is available, the people getting hungrier and more upset, and then more farmers are blamed. in this way, they have set up a genocide machine, that not only is targetting south african whites, but starving the poorer people to death, which includes a huge new sector of poor whites as well. white people are not allowed to be hired until the employment problems for blacks are solved yet the jobs are not increasing because everything of value is being bought up by the globalists.

that's what they want to do here.
edit on 22-8-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

i don't know the solution. killing people is not the solution, and that's a fact. all you have to do is review the french revolution to find out just how badly things can get out of control.

or the various communist revolutions. for these revolutions to happen, alot of people have to die. and invariably, the guys who caused it, end up holding everything of value. they use people like pawns on a chessboard and are highly skilled at manipulating large groups. even revolutions end up in their favor because they get the people to blame each other. over and over and over and over. i mean it reads like human tragedy spam

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

i don't know the solution. killing people is not the solution,

I get the feeling you are a woman.

Regardless I get the feeling you are a good person,

you don't want violence, you don't want people getting hurt, you are the kind a person I'd want to hang out with on a sunny day

but guess what ?

These guys in charge, their ultimate plan is MASS DEATH World War 3 style.

Your way of doing things, simply won't be able to stop them.

Sure, after you get killed, you would get a pass from God, but Earth would be an even bigger HELL than it already is.

We gotta do more, than just pat each other on the back how good and decent we are.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I'll look into replying with hyperbole' instead of fact.

You would have to present some facts first in order to do that.

All you stated was your opinion.

Just saying...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join