It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS is NOTHING, just another fire US has started, it will end when US ends.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CokeIsNotCool
Link please?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: shapur I have a degree in history and i am a combat vet. Anymore advice?

Nope! since it seems you have pretty much figured it all out and have your mind set up...I mean with the history degree and being a vet and all that, no I don't think I have anymore advice.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
Link please?

You remind me of my baby grandchild. LINK PLEASE, LINK,

like MILK MILK

Go to google . com and type in ISIS territory in Syria.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
If you said laziness... Congratulations you win a wake up call.

flouride in water comes to mind too, it makes people go, MEH not my problem

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Since you're the one who is making the claims, you should be providing the sources to back up your claims.

There really is no need to be condescending towards people as it weakens your argument.

edit on 22-8-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: spelling

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CokeIsNotCool

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
You were asked for evidence, you provided ... something.

Oh ok

You want proof, here we goooo

Territory of ISIS used to be Territory of rebels in Syria. And these are the people US government supported militarily and financially.

wweeeeeeeee

That isn't proof of ISIS being directly supported by the USA.

I am suspecting that you are a previously banned member, who only rejoined in the last 24 hours in an attempt to find enjoyment by making yourself look stupid.

Try again.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
Since you're the one who is making the claims, you should be providing the sources to back up your claims.
There really is no need to be condescending towards people as it weakens your argument.

I am not being condescending at all.

I think you should stop pretending that evidence matters to you, if it did, you would go to Google . com and type in ISIS territory in Syria.

In case you haven't heard, what used to be Syrian rebel territory in Syria, is now ISIS territory.

And Syrian rebels have been supported by US government in every way.

If your position is that of US government, I won't be agreeing with the way you see things in 100 years.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I disagree with your first statement.

Sources for the rest?

a reply to: daaskapital

I was thinking the same thing!

edit on 22-8-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
I am suspecting that you are a previously banned member, who only rejoined in the last 24 hours in an attempt to find enjoyment by making yourself look stupid.

You suspect wrong, and you are the one who needs to try again.

US government is on the record for supporting Syrian rebels.

Now that Syrian rebels are ISIS, that means US government has helped in creation of ISIS and ISIS power.

There is absolutely nothing you can write, that will dislodge this truth.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
Sources for the rest?

Here is the proof.

This is Syria before ISIS, half rebels, half Assad.

**************###########

Now this is Syria after ISIS has become the official caliphate state in Middle East

*************###########
*************###########
*************###########

Notice that the territory that used to Syrian Rebels, is now ISIS

And who supported Syrian rebels before they became ISIS,

The US government.
edit on 22-8-2014 by CokeIsNotCool because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Now that Syrian rebels are ISIS, that means US government has helped in creation of ISIS and ISIS power.

That is false.

The USA has supported moderate Syrian rebels, but the moderate rebels are not the same entity as ISIS. Some rebels have defected to ISIS, yes. But to claim that the Syrian rebels are now the same entity as ISIS, is factually incorrect.

That said, you have now seemed to change your position from this:

ISIS IS A DOG U.S.A. SUPPORTED AND NURTURED IN SYRIA

To this:

Which do you believe? Either the USA supported and nurtured ISIS in Syria, or they only aided the Syrian rebels, some of whom have defected to ISIS. I can tell you know that it is the latter.

ISIS was formed in 2004, in opposition to the allied invasion of Iraq. It was subsequently labelled a terrorist organisation by the USA in the very same year:

www.state.gov...

Just because some rebels (of whom may or may not have received US support) have defected, doesn't mean that the USA has supported ISIS and its growth.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Tater Salad

There I wrote Tater Salad, your position is dislodged

Want proof???

Tater Salad, look it up on google.

XXXXXXtater salad

XXXXXXtater salad

XXXXXXtater salad

tater salad is in all three lines of text, you cannot argue this fact.

I like this new style of sourcing evidence you invented for your thread for us to indulge in. Since you invented it you cannot deny the Tater Salad.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

The USA has supported moderate Syrian rebels, but the moderate rebels are not the same entity as ISIS. Some rebels have defected to ISIS, yes. But to claim that the Syrian rebels are now the same entity as ISIS, is factually incorrect.

THIS IS ENTIRE PREMISE OF YOUR DEFENSE

Not only is this a flat out lie by US government, but even if it was true it would mean US blunder created ISIS indirectly.

THUS

the solution is removal of failed regime that is US government, making mistakes for the last 40 years.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

XXXXXXtater salad

XXXXXXtater salad

XXXXXXtater salad

I am sorry but you don't seem to make sense, and even if you tried to make sense, if your position is that of US government, then I won't agree with a word you type.

The liars that is US government has been proven as completely untrustworthy.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

XXXXXXtater salad

XXXXXXtater salad

XXXXXXtater salad

I am sorry but you don't seem to make sense, and even if you tried to make sense, if your position is that of US government, then I won't agree with a word you type.

The liars that is US government has been proven as completely untrustworthy.

I didn't want to have to do this but you leave me no choice,

USDA Approved Tater Salad

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
All wars are banker wars...come on people!
If you are not in control of the money supply how in hell do you expect to be in control of your country.

Think of the private banking cartels as the mafia, if you are indebted to the mob then you will have to carry out a hit or two, favours for more loans if you like
Dont get bogged down in the little details like ISIS, A$$ole or who supplies what weapons, the world is a stage remember? Producers, script writers, actors and special FX

All leading up to the final act....ho hum.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: highjinxhostage
All wars are banker wars...come on people!
If you are not in control of the money supply how in hell do you expect to be in control of your country.
Think of the private banking cartels as the mafia, if you are indebted to the mob then you will have to carry out a hit or two, favours for more loans if you like
Dont get bogged down in the little details like ISIS, A$$ole or who supplies what weapons, the world is a stage remember? Producers, script writers, actors and special FX
All leading up to the final act....ho hum.

I am not disagreeing with you overall. But Western Bankers to whom USA belongs heart and soul.

They have supplied all the weapons and money to Syrian Rebels which are now ISIS fighters.

Facts are Facts, and why do the American people allow this, that is the question.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

What can people do?
The police are looking more and more like robocop every day
The government are totally corrupt, all communication can be hacked into, as you say it would have to be revolution.
Most people haven't got the stomach for the fight and make no mistake it would be absolute carnage and mayhem.
Plus the odds are seriously stacked against the people.

My two cents anyway...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Not only is this a flat out lie by US government, but even if it was true it would mean US blunder created ISIS indirectly.

THUS

the solution is removal of failed regime that is US government, making mistakes for the last 40 years.

Mate, i'm sure any one of us can pull out all the guns and hit you with the facts, but really, the bare minimum is only required to disprove your assertions.

The US did not create ISIS, neither directly nor indirectly. ISIS was established as Jamāʻat al-Tawḥīd wa-al-Jihād in 2004 in response to the allied invasion of Iraq. As for their rise in power, that was a result of a number of factors:

1 - The induction of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi as their leader.

2 - The power vacuum left in the Syrian civil war.

3 - The funding of ISIS by wealthy individuals across the Middle-East.

4 - The military prowess of ISIS fighters, with many having previous experience in combat zones.

The above are the essential reasons as to why ISIS has been able to grow in power.

I urge you to read over my first reply in this thread of yours. Read all the information presented in the links of which i provided you.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

THUS

Mate, i'm sure any one of us can pull out all the guns and hit you with the facts, but really, the bare minimum is only required to disprove your assertions.

The US did not create ISIS, neither directly nor indirectly. ISIS was established as Jamāʻat al-Tawḥīd wa-al-Jihād in 2004 in response to the allied invasion of Iraq. As for their rise in power, that was a result of a number of factors:

1 - The induction of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi as their leader.

2 - The power vacuum left in the Syrian civil war.

3 - The funding of ISIS by wealthy individuals across the Middle-East.

4 - The military prowess of ISIS fighters, with many having previous experience in combat zones.

The above are the essential reasons as to why ISIS has been able to grow in power.

I urge you to read over my first reply in this thread of yours. Read all the information presented in the links of which i provided you.
Even if ISIS was not directly created by the US government I am sure it is been supported by the CIA/MOSSAD/MI6 until just recently that presumably they have decided to get rid of them and enjoy the credit given by the world for doing it...Lets see,i make a puppet,make them break your toys then i go ahead and burn it to the ashes,then you will be happy,, but your toys are no more!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join