It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tortured To Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
How many people are being tortured and are victims of one or more of the following?

Treated like a Targeted Individual?
• Attacked by Psychotronic Weapons?
• Subjected to Psychic or Spiritual Attacks?
• Subject to Remote Brain Manipulation?
• Have you been chipped or implanted?
• Subjected to Electronic Harassment?
• Exposed to HAARP ELF Microwave beams?
• Subject of Voice to Skull experiments?
• Subjected to Remote Viewing & Visions?
• Are you on a TI list being Monitored?

I've done my research and this phenomena has to be the greatest true conspiracy alive in America. It is called being gangstalked and/or victim of organized crime. From my experience, the United States has technology far beyond the human imagination. I have had vivid dreams where I am fully conscious and able to participate (even walk on a quantum computer) in dreamworlds. I have had inserted memories of my past which lead me to 100% believe that this technology was available as early as the 1980's. I endure voice to skull communication from agencies that labeled the crime as Project Artichoke, MKULTRA, COINTELPRO, and more. This electronic torture is able to project infrasonic images in the eye that intend to make you think you are schizophrenic and Silent Sound Technology that produces sounds in your ear that again are intended to cause the victim an illusion of auditory hallucinations.

This is going on everywhere. I just came from the hospital after months of non-stop acoustic harassment.

Who can you call about this crime of non-consensual human experimentation? We are born fifty years before our time.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Now... I really am a very caring person and will listen to anyone, but before engaging in conversation any further, I must ask... Are you or have you ever done drugs or drink a lot, or have any mental health diagnosis?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
First I have to ask - how, exactly, have you done your research? As you state you have.

Secondly - who should you call? Just my suggestion and not an attack, call the hospital that you were just released from and tell them what's going on.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It always makes me sad seeing your posts Teetotaler....I for one fully believe in the things you speak of. I have no first hand experience - but I believe these things exist and do happen to people. Technology is indeed light years ahead of anything the public ever sees.

I'd love to hear your entire story. And try to ignore the people who will say you are crazy or on drugs.

My first instinct to these posts is always - what the hell kind of drugs makes people make up stories such as this and post them online?

None....people taking those drugs are busy in a happy place, not wasting time writing nonsense online.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: scghst1

Don't we all. The only problem that I have with these questions is that the following questions are first line questions from law enforcement officials instead of giving the victim the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I used to think such stories were bunk when I first started hearing about them in the early 90's.

Mainly because everyone I met who would tell me the tales of such underground networking was homeless, a bit crazy, on various drugs and/or engaged in somewhat alternative lifestyles, or a combination or the aforementioned.

....and then these phenomenon started happening to me.

I've been dealing with various manifestations and intrusions for about twenty years now.

As far as I know, there is no "official" agency you can contact in regards to such matters.

The best I've been able to come by has been through the standard Mental Health clinics in whatever city I've been in.

I know that's not an attractive avenue for many to deal in for various reasons, but ever since I committed myself (no pun intended) to monthly progress reports in session with a therapist I feel comfortable with, things have improved dramatically.

I still get acoustic harassment from time to time (usually when an apartment is vacated near my own) but for the most part, being in touch with a competent mental health practitioner who works in tandem with law enforcement as a patient advocate has been an invaluable asset in my circumstance.

If you're the type to insist on "going at it alone", I'll be more than happy to share some of the coping skills I've leaned over the years if you're interested....here or via U2U - whichever you are more comfortable with.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teetotaler

Can you describe these two for me? What are "voice-to-skull" experiments and by "remote viewing", do you just mean being able to do it?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

originally posted by: Teetotaler

Can you describe these two for me? What are "voice-to-skull" experiments and by "remote viewing", do you just mean being able to do it?

I would like this as well.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Teetotaler

I get all sorts of tinitus type ringing in ears and now that has changed to a new pounding in the ears that starts at night time. We do have a new wireless tower that has been placed over the village . My pounding can increase in strength too . It seems to be localized to an area

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

What does the acoustic harrassment feel like to you . My ears are really playing up a minute ago but now since I posted my first complaint here they have suddenly gone very quite indeed

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Who can you call about this crime of non-consensual human experimentation? We are born fifty years before our time.

a reply to: Teetotaler

Exactly. And the problem is whomever you call, you will face this, then:

Are you or have you ever done drugs or drink a lot, or have any mental health diagnosis?

You go on, in addressing that question, to make some very good points. I am surprised in that you've gotten some good responses, both supportive and asking good questions, and telling the same story, like General Eyes.
Someone asked about where you've done your research.

We live surrounded by a field of unseen power, provided by an easily manipulatable electromagnetic field.

Radio frequency (RF) is a rate of oscillation in the range of around 3 kHz to 300 GHz, which corresponds to the frequency of radio waves, and the alternating currents which carry radio signals. RF usually refers to electrical rather than mechanical oscillations; however, mechanical RF systems do exist (see mechanical filter and RF MEMS).

Although radio frequency is a rate of oscillation, the term "radio frequency" or its abbreviation "RF" are also used as a synonym for radio – i.e. to describe the use of wireless communication, as opposed to communication via electric wires. Examples include: Radio-frequency identification
ISO/IEC 14443-2 Radio frequency power and signal interface
The energy in an RF current can radiate off a conductor into space as electromagnetic waves (radio waves); this is the basis of radio technology.
RF current does not penetrate deeply into electrical conductors but tends to flow along their surfaces; this is known as the skin effect. For this reason, when the human body comes in contact with high power RF currents it can cause superficial but serious burns called RF burns.
RF currents applied to the body often do not cause the painful sensation of electric shock as do lower frequency currents.[2][3] This is because the current changes direction too quickly to trigger depolarization of nerve membranes.

and further:

As a weapon[edit]
See also: Directed energy weapons § Microwave weapons
A heat ray is a RF harassment device that makes use of microwave radio frequencies to create an unpleasant heating effect in the upper layer of the skin. A publically known heat ray weapon called the Active Denial System was developed by the US military as an experimental weapon to deny the enemy access to an area. Also, see death ray which is a heat ray weapon that delivers electromagnetic energy at levels that injure human tissue. The inventor of the death ray, Harry Grindell Matthews, claims to have lost sight in his left eye while developing his death ray weapon based on a primitive microwave magnetron from the 1920s. (Note that a typical microwave oven induces a tissue damaging cooking effect inside the oven at about 2 kV/m.)

There are also "therapeutic" uses of this tech, to be fair, but whenever such information is presented in a therapeutic capacity, the flip side of its capacity, naturally, is potentially harmful.

I could go on with lots of research, i.e.:

Behavioral effects[edit]
Many behavioral effects at different intensities have been reported from exposure to magnetic fields, particularly with pulsed magnetic fields. The specific pulseform used appears to be an important factor for the behavioural effect seen; for example, a pulsed magnetic field originally designed for spectroscopic MRI was found to alleviate symptoms in bipolar patients,[5] while another MRI pulse had no effect. A whole-body exposure to a pulsed magnetic field was found to alter standing balance and pain perception in other studies.[6][7]

TMS and related effects[edit]
Main article: Transcranial magnetic stimulation
A strong changing magnetic field can induce electrical currents in conductive tissue such as the brain. Since the magnetic field penetrates tissue, it can be generated outside of the head to induce currents within, causing transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS). These currents depolarize neurons in a selected part of the brain, leading to changes in the patterns of neural activity. In repeated pulse TMS therapy or rTMS, the presence of incompatible EEG electrodes can result in electrode heating and, in severe cases, skin burns.[8] A number of scientists and clinicians are attempting to use TMS to replace electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) to treat disorders such as severe depression. Instead of one strong electric shock through the head as in ECT, a large number of relatively weak pulses are delivered in TMS therapy, typically at the rate of about 10 pulses per second. If very strong pulses at a rapid rate are delivered to the brain, the induced currents can cause convulsions much like in the original electroconvulsive therapy.[9][10] Sometimes, this is done deliberately in order to treat depression, such as in ECT.

..but, the overall point is, this field is all around us, propagated by naturally (all living cells possess, naturally, and emit a bioelectromagnetic field and "signature," to the artificial propagation, provided by cell phones, wireless computer communication, etc.

Bioelectromagnetics, also known as bioelectromagnetism, is the study of the interaction between electromagnetic fields and biological entities. Areas of study include electrical or electromagnetic fields produced by living cells, tissues or organisms, including bioluminescent bacteria; for example, the cell membrane potential and the electric currents that flow in nerves and muscles, as a result of action potentials. Others include animal navigation utilizing the geomagnetic field; potential effects of man-made sources of electromagnetic fields like mobile phones; and developing new therapies to treat various conditions. The term can also refer to the ability of living cells, tissues, and organisms to produce electrical fields and the response of cells to electromagnetic fields.[1]

That this can be used covertly and remotely, in harmful ways, directed at a target is pretty much indisputeable, at this point. But the real kicker is: in doing the research to figure out what's happening to you, you are exposing yourself to that propagation even more. In doing so, and knowing this, you are tacitly consenting. At least, these are the words, measures and philosophical justifications used by the people that exploit these technologies to target people in harmful ways, the next concept applied being plausible deniability, which applies to making the target appear to be a schizophrenic, as they are torturing you, but no one is laying a hand on you, as it's all accomplished remotely.

I welcome U2Us from you, OP, should you need an empathetic and sympathetic ear or shoulder to lean on…..
Also, I think you are brave to speak about this.
tetra
edit on 22-8-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Atreya

Screaming migraines accompanied by loud hums and repetitive pulses.
Sometimes a repeated phrase is present.

The directed noise can last for hours at a time when it starts up.

Last time it happened was about six/seven months ago when the downstairs unit was available, and seemed to originate from that point.

I highly suspect this type of harassment isn't the work of an "agency" but rather tricksters with technology they shouldn't have access to in the first place...it's simply too childish an operation to give an "official" capacity to.

edit on 8/22/14 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity, spelling

top topics

join