It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously Strange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I wanted to share a series based on real events and people, called "Seriously Strange" hosted by Rob Dyke from WWYPTOTI. Seems like it would be right up ATS alley.

Not much to say, so I'll let the videos do the talking as they're pretty much self explanatory. It is an interesting series and worth watching, in my opinion. (I'm sure some here will have heard of some of the subjects.)

I'll list a few of my favorites, a playlist containing all of this series thus far can be found here

Haunted dolls

Weirdest mental disorders

Children who kill

Angels of death

edit on 21-8-2014 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Those angels of death make me frightened of hospitals. Just the fact that the caring, compassionate smile you're greeted with could be representative of someone thinking freeing you of your pain is warmth.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kx12x

Creepy haunted dolls sound right up my alley! Been on the hunt for a creepy antique doll for my curiosity cabinet, hopefully I find one that isn't haunted.

Insomnia has been my constant companion as of late, so...I plan on watching these scary videos around 3am, prime spooky time!

Thanks for sharing these

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

No problem!

Fun fact, one of the dolls (can't remember the name) is in a movie called "the conjuring" which if you haven't seen it, is based off of real events, although the movie isn't based around the doll itself. Good movie though.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Awesome, love little tidbits of info like that!

That movie was pretty scary, my husband didn't even want to watch it at first because "he might get nightmares." Lol, he's funny.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Ever notice how many Raggedy Ann/Andy dolls show up in horror movies?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Annabelle.

And she has a movie coming out too.
Annabelle the movie.

And her story.
link

edit on 22-8-2014 by ntech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join