Unarmed White Teen Shot Dead By Non-White Utah Cop

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven
Those words came from the chief of police! "Which Officer Olsen" Are you just trying to be dense? It means there are 2 Olsens! How can you get anything other than that? My intuition tells me that the black Olsen is in that cadet graduation photo! I am willing to stake my reputation on it! You'll see... oh and isn't it odd that we can't get a photo of this non-white officer, yet Darren Wilson's photo is available as well as his house! Double standard? You bet there is!

edit on 3-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

You keep asserting this, but I see no proof. I'm not "trying to be dense" here - I simply do not see the logical or factual links.

How do you know that an Officer Olsen (it doesn't matter which, assuming there is more than one) is named as having shot the teenager?

I have not been able to find such a thing, nor have I found such in this thread. Perhaps you can provide a link?

I suspect that someone noticed the caption for the photo in the story you wrote in the OP, which was about the dog shooting incident involving Brett Olsen - a separate incident entirely - and conflated the two incidents.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join