It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Night Watch With Homer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I will be doing a regular show on the Military Gamers twitch stream, called The Night Watch. I will be streaming whatever game I happen to be playing, be it Arma 3, SWTOR, WoW, EQ2 or Planetside2 with fellow Military Gamers. If noones around, then I'll do single player games. It will run from Midnight til 2 am est, or longer, depending on whats going on. Since its a veteran/military channel, besides talking about game news, we will cover veterans issues, military news, and talk about how to obtain youre vets benefits if you dont know how to already. When I'm doing the show alone, I will cover other topics, we wont cover politics or other hotbed topics as thats against our T&C, I will plug ATS as I can.
If youre a gamer, on active duty or a veteran, please join us
www.twitch.tv...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I do like Arma

a reply to: HomerinNC

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
i play eve-online a spaceship game.

last weekend and coming up this weekend is the yearly alliance tournament, commentated on matches between up to 12 people per side. Its great fun, if you love games you will enjoy it

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I never got to play EVE, My Aunt bought me a disk for it years ago but at the time I didn't have a PC that would play it.
Is it everything I ever dreamed it was?

a reply to: Biigs

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ACPSuperfly
I never got to play EVE, My Aunt bought me a disk for it years ago but at the time I didn't have a PC that would play it.
Is it everything I ever dreamed it was?

Ive been playing it since it came out in 2003, so ive been playing for 11 years. They update it with "expansions" every 6 months or so, they (CCP the producers) keep the graphics fresh, add additional ships, modules that you fit to the ships. Ive been enjoying it for the whole time. It is a bit hard to get into because theres a lot you need to know to be any good at it especially for pvp.

I run a pvp corporation and i really love looking after the guys, ive been to america several times, i even went to a online friends wedding in LA. Some seriously nice people, ive never met a bad one.

Highly reccomend it, check out the twitch this weekend at www.twitch.tv... for the feed.

edit on b58581014 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Good info, it was 04-05 when she bought me the game and subscription I never got to use. She also got me a game called "Darkened Sky" that I played for hours. It had a silly story about Skittles and how they were the power of the galaxy or something like that

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reminds me of monster vision with joe bob briggs fugging love it bro

Representing the USMC infantry from central PA

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman
Semper Fi, tune in at midnight for the fun!
I'll be starting up a Horde Undead Death Knight in WoW on our server, Uldum, Excessive Force

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

wish I could bro, I Dont do WoW I like retro gaming and every once in awhile Ill play new ones on xbox 360 but I still support what you do bro

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
i have a story about online gamers you might find funny.

I was in london at a corp meet and we are all out at a bar, getting a bit tipsy and chatting to the local nightlife.

Im there with one of my very good friends chatting up some girls, one of the other more geeky guys comes over to chat to a few girls with us, he is very geeky..... I say oh this is one of my friends, so one of the girls asks "oh hello whats your name?" like a total geek he says "my real name or my ingame name?" *facepalm* needless to say they left almost instantly, thanks a lot you bloody geeky idiot LOL

edit on b26261128 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Thanks have fun playing.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Monday Night, we will be doing ArcheAge, so tune in and check it out
The game can be found here:
ArcheAge

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
i have a story about online gamers you might find funny.

I was in london at a corp meet and we are all out at a bar, getting a bit tipsy and chatting to the local nightlife.

Im there with one of my very good friends chatting up some girls, one of the other more geeky guys comes over to chat to a few girls with us, he is very geeky..... I say oh this is one of my friends, so one of the girls asks "oh hello whats your name?" like a total geek he says "my real name or my ingame name?" *facepalm* needless to say they left almost instantly, thanks a lot you bloody geeky idiot LOL

Hahahaha thanks i nearnly spilled my cuppa tea there hahaha anyway screw those girls......damn noobs lol

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyGoo

Have you ever seen the show that the video is attached to, The Guild?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
a reply to: GreyGoo

Have you ever seen the show that the video is attached to, The Guild?

No I've not i didnt even know it was a show though I'll check it out, i suppose they do MMO related stuff yeh ? I actually recently started playing WoW, right now I'm a level 20 pandaren shaman. I need to renew my subscription again but yeh it's a cool game from what i've played so far, it's huge.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Hey dude I just watched season 1 of the guild lol I'm glad you pointed it out to me it was quite funny, i'll be watching the other seasons for sure. The main girl codex she's hot lol.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Look her up, I can't remember her name, she's part of a group called Geek and Sundry
Don't forget tonight is ArchAge, starting at 11:00 pm EST, join us!

top topics

join