Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Doctors Remove a 36yr Old Baby Skeleton From a Woman's Body

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I don't know what to say here, folks. Except wha............? A woman in India was pregnant in 1978 but after she was told the baby wouldn't go to term, she chose to use village doctors instead of going under the knife. Well, the pain subsided but 36 years later.......

In 1978, a 24-year-old pregnant woman from the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh reportedly received the terrible news that she was suffering an ectopic pregnancy, in which the fetus grows outside the womb. The pregnancy did not go to term, just as doctors predicted, and the woman was told to have surgery to remove the fetus.

You learn something new everyday, I suppose. This is pretty sickening. How could the woman go 36yrs and not know that there was something there? I'm just speechless. What about ATS?

theweek.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It reminds me of another story where someone had a twin inside them that their body absorbed. The doctors removed a hairy tumor with teeth, serious. Now I have to find it.

I'm sorry if anyone is just having breakfast.

Fetus_in_fetu
edit on 21-8-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
hmm I guess she can't keep a secret after 36yrs

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
It reminds me of another story where someone had a twin inside them that their body absorbed. The doctors removed a hairy tumor with teeth, serious. Now I have to find it.

Fetus_in_fetu

Ew!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

Fetus_in_fetu

Well, I'm too tired to track down the link right now, but there was a case where a woman gave birth to a baby, whose DNA indicated the baby was not her own. And no, it wasn't a donated/implanted egg. The woman had 2 sets of DNA in various parts of her, from absorbing her twin sister en utero. Can you just imagine finding out you absorbed your twin... and you had HER baby, not your own. Baffles the mind!

Also brings into question the validity of paternity testing, eh?

Sorry, OP... we got a little off course. Your story reminds me of another one I read about a while ago. An elderly lady carried a calcified corpse of a baby in her womb, for 50 years or so. It was not full term but it was a fully formed fetus. I think it was in China, and happened years ago. She had known she was pregnant, and maybe she assumed it had spontaneously aborted. Pretty sure she had little access to medical care at the time, so it was discovered by doctors until much, much later in her life.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Her name is Lydia Fairchild and she's a chimera. Her ovaries and the eggs contained are composed of tissue of a twin she'd absorbed in the womb.

Wikipedia - Lydia Fairchild

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: new_here

Her name is Lydia Fairchild and she's a chimera. Her ovaries and the eggs contained are composed of tissue of a twin she'd absorbed in the womb.

Wikipedia - Lydia Fairchild

Thank you kindly, the antediluvian, for sourcing what my sleepy brain did not!
You're awesome!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I knew it would be in India as soon as I read the Title of Thread.

Crazy stuff happens in those parts.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Considering that India has some of the most strangest looking Deities in the world, strangely I am not surprised. I mean, I've seen functioning Cyclops there.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It had to stink at some point....rrright?
My wife suffered an ectopic pregnancy. Terrible thing to go through.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I believe that pregnancies that have been influenced by witchcraft are quite common in some African countries...

THE FOUR YEAR 'PREGNANCY' CURSE

Two women, one from Domboshava, Mashonaland East and the other from Highfield in Harare, are tied by some inexplicable twist of fate and nature. The duo, Maidei Nemhara (40) and Portia Tapfumanei (35) have had their stomachs swollen for the past four years, making them appear like they are heavily pregnant. The babies have not come and the condition of the two women has spawned stories of witchcraft and other conspiracy theories.

Nemhara lives in Mutake village in Domboshava. She is living a hellish life following the inexplicable swelling of her stomach, a condition that has left her looking like she is heavily pregnant. Those who claim to know culture say they suspect witchcraft as the cause of the swelling. They claim that a male relative who wanted to become intimate with her could have used juju to fix her. Nemhara, who has four children with her husband Richard Mutake Mhosva (51), said she first sensed something was wrong when she first suspected that she was pregnant.

www.newsdzezimbabwe.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchPlayer
Considering that India has some of the most strangest looking Deities in the world, strangely I am not surprised. I mean, I've seen functioning Cyclops there.

Modern day cyclops in India?

top topics

join