It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange formation on the moon?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: iamhobo
Damn! that DOES look just like a Chihuahua. lol

This is certainly strange. I would LOOooooove to hear NASA(LIARS) explanation on this one. I bet they'd be all like: "you see, what you have here is a mass hallucination, along with Pareidolia, then there was a reflection from a rock that sent an electrical charge that only shows up on camera, -and it caused this effect."
Then, NASA release a "higher-res" shot of this location and it is nothing more than a pile of rocks.

Thanks for sharing and good eye! I know there's more on the moon and mars than we're being told.

edit on 23-8-2014 by Fylgje because: unforgivable typo

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ahh welcome to the world of the "you should not know" world.

We are not alone, and never have been.

More evidence will soon be leaked out, you'll see, we can't stop the inevitable.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is a great find, I've always found the moon interesting and believe there's a lot more go off up there than we are allowed to know about. It could well be a natural formation but the lines and edges look a little too neat for that

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This looks like a structure without any doubt.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Exciting times? Exciting times!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If you look at it upside down you can see a space dog

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Does this look like a tower?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamie6737
Here is the Tower.
Its not two of the same images together, the triangle parts are different so it has two levels.

Do you see what im saying? the triangle parts are not the same.

Like I said in a previous post, beware how far you stretch. Just cuz you edit lines into a picture does not make it any more convincing, in this case.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here is 16mm dac video of this formation captured during Apollo 11 mission.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
A question that crosses my mind upon watching this footage... Very nice, and Very HD. Thank you for uploading it- Has anyone else noticed that the positioning of these craters and pockmarks seem to be anything but random?

Every fact points to the position of large vs small vs to be completely random

One thing I noticed only upon watching this footage, is that the circles on the surface follow a pattern pretty closely. The little circle is always in front of the big one. I found strong a ratio of 10/1 where 1 is any time the large circle was complete when overlapped the smaller circle.

The little circles are near always complete when overlapping the big. Also, The smaller craters, when grouped, seem to appear within paths of the big ones. I haven't actively searched for other cases, but that just seemed to jump out at me.

What is the significance? I don't comprehend fully, but it leads me to believe this is some structure of events, even a timeline. The larger meteors struck long ago, and the small circles are always the newer ones? Heck, left to my imagination, I think civilized municipality ordinance codes. I'd love to know what ya'll think about these points.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RodNasty

Makes sense. Smaller impacts are more common than larger impacts. So smaller craters appear more often on top of larger craters, because they happened more recently.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: iamhobo
Looks like an alien species of Chihuahua has landed...

that
Last picture looks like a dog no offense..
edit on 24-8-2014 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

Turn it to the side and it becomes a grin face with sunglasses one lens up one down
edit on 24-8-2014 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

some odd looking things that look like tracks and trellis supports from the same OP images.
Following it from right to left shows what looks like an A-frame arch opening going in the mountain, hill side.
edit on 24-8-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jamie6737 Cool find!!

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamie6737
a reply to: blacktie

It is.

Proof? Is the Hexagon shaped northpole of Saturn also man made?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: thirdcoast
Looks man made. Could be natural.

What I wanna know is why? With modern technology, we cannot get more detailed photos/ video. I guess the same reason society is the way it is now. Backwards.

TPTb suppress so much.

What I wanna know is why you didn't even bother reading to the bottom of the FIRST PAGE of the thread and see the high-resolution photos. Sheesh.

There are none so blind as those that will not see.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: igor_ats
Why is no one talking about that little circle with a wedge at the bottom right of the first pics, which are conveniently cropped out in subsequent posts?

*hmmmm strokes beard.

You mean the little crater? It's called Talbot.

The "chihuahua" is called Haldane. You can see both in this image.

This page shows an extreme close-up of that tiny arrowed crater in between the two, showing just how good the imagery we have nowadays really is.

The fresh impact crater in today's Featured Image is between two relatively older craters: Haldane (40 km diameter) and Talbot (12.4 km diameter). The crater Talbot has a visible rim, but the ejecta blanket was embayed by mare basalt. Talbot's floor is flooded with mare basalt as well. Haldane is also as old or older than Talbot since sections of Haldane's rim are completely destroyed.

Why doesn't anybody who posts these kind of images just take a few minutes to locate where they are on the moon, idfentify the features in question and hunt for better images?

You're ON THE INTERNET, people!!! The information is out there!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: iamhobo

This looks to me like the Lion faced sculpture on MARS. The Moon also boasts a pyramid, a sphinx, etc. LOTS of buildings on the moon. A number of the glass domes that the Chinese built on the moon several thousand years ago are still standing, but most are shattered. Lots of ancient structures as well...

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

If it was man-made, then there was no intelligence involved.

lol

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join