It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange formation on the moon?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jamie6737

Been looking close at a few images on that site plus what you have there with the sharper image, can see a real industrial scape, like a bustling mine works. People have been saying for ages the moon is a very busy place
I have seen what looks like tracks with supporting trellis works, some pipeline looking constructs, and stuff that reminds me of the erector sets from the 60's..

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
If you look at map this article references, I see that the crater to the bottom right of this one actually looks like a grinning joker.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

edit on 22-8-2014 by jamie6737 because: (no reason given)

That is the shape of it, is this a UFO symbol?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

whats a "ufo symbol"

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

Ask this guy

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamie6737
Look at this
Black Space Program's Moon Base
worldufophotosandnews.org...

Nice! I appreciate the response Jamie. Either way, I enjoy this stuff.

That is why I come to ATS, not only for the truth and denying ignorance, but also just for the strange discussions my friend.

~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

it's not a tower it's bad interlacing of images, just a duplicate of the same shape which is why old photos arn't very reliable

just like this

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: thirdcoast
Looks man made. Could be natural.

What I wanna know is why? With modern technology, we cannot get more detailed photos/ video. I guess the same reason society is the way it is now. Backwards.

TPTb suppress so much.

The lines you guys photo shop onto images, don't stretch too far. That chihuahua looked more like a yorkshire.

Looks nothing like me.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Personally I prefer the older images.....
Post like this serve as fuel to help keep the newer generations searching... Of course there will always be those who would much rather we rely solely on the newer and more easily censored images.

It would appear that there are others out there that also think that time spent on this endeavour is time well spent....

Forbes.com article from 07/23/14 - Bruce Dorminey Contributer
Forbes.com Bruce Dorminey article 07/23/14 Alien Artifacts On The Moon?

As nutty as it may seem to the uninitiated, the notion of looking for alien artifacts on our own Moon may finally be gaining mainstream scientific traction.

There are good reasons to seriously consider the possibility that at some point in the Earth-Moon system’s storied 4.5 billion year-old history, an alien intelligence may have passed through our solar system; leaving physical artifacts of their visits.

The link has the article in its entirety

Nice Job!
tom

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: thirdcoast
What I wanna know is why? With modern technology, we cannot get more detailed photos/ video.

So you haven't read other posts in this thread, where high-res imagery is linked. You can get down to 1 m/pixel resolution. That's pretty good.

It's just a big, peculiar, lava-filled crater.
edit on 23-8-2014 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

that is truly far out stuff,
I always imagined something would be on the moon

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Does this look man made?

Because it isn't, although it is almost square.

What you are looking at is more than likely an impact crater with the settled ejecta around it. With no wind dispersal it would likely just come straight back down.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Pentagonal shapes in nature are not always artificial constructs. Look up the giants causeway in Ireland.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Where are we going to find a spanner and a flat-tip big enough to open up that mystery?

Either that's one heck of an oddity, or there's some internal reflection in the camera enlcosure of the lunar orbiter which took the photos.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Maybe we're on what used to be called the moon, and that's earth.
Hey, it's early in the morning, first swallow of coffee, and anything is possible, at this point.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
"i want to believe" springs to mind

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Griffo515

Pentagonal shapes in nature are not always artificial constructs. Look up the giants causeway in Ireland.

Yeah, but I think it may be time to redefine "natural," cause I don't think much we see these days meets the definition…augmented reality, anyone, with strange, miraculous "natural" things?
edit on 23-8-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Nice find but.... Looks like nothing special to me.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Why is no one talking about that little circle with a wedge at the bottom right of the first pics, which are conveniently cropped out in subsequent posts?

*hmmmm strokes beard.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: iamhobo
Looks like an alien species of Chihuahua has landed...

ha ha ha
now i can't help but see the dog.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join