It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange formation on the moon?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

I'm still seeing definite geometry on the right side. It looks like eroded walls in a crater. Maybe an installation?

I got it. They destroyed it! Just like the Martian Face on Cydonia!

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

a reply to: iamhobo

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jamie6737

Very strange, indeed. Nice find

There does some to be some geometrical shapes on that image.

It almost looks like there's a doorway to the smaller structure on the right.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It certainly looks artificial ...but is it? It could be a crater with hexagonal fracturing inside.

But it also could be the foundation to some ancient structure... I hope it's a structure as that's far more interesting.

Finding old human built (or other built) stuff in the stellar neighborhood would be very surprising... but not shocking.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Wow, people use old low-res imagery from 1968 to identify something on the Moon?

There are much better and higher-res images from LRO. I see someome has already found this formation in LRO browser. I'll investigate it myself later today.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
Wow, people use old low-res imagery from 1968 to identify something on the Moon?

They have to, as if they used better images there is nothing like they claim there!

There are much better and higher-res images from LRO.

But if they are used it means they cannot make silly claims!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace

There are much better and higher-res images from LRO. I see someome has already found this formation in LRO browser. I'll investigate it myself later today.

Wow, I think the moon may be really made of swiss cheese. Look at all the round holes in that picture. Almost like they are hard bubbles that got shot with some birdshot.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: iamhobo

You sir, are a pareidolia genius!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Wow. I looked at this for a while wondering where I had seen this before.

The lines of Nazca.

There are reputed to be some one hundred drawings of spirals on the Nazca plain, of which the most memorable is perhaps the monkey's tail. Similar spiral drawings are also found in Tiahuanaco. It seems likely that the ancient astronaut descended from the sky in a spiral motion.

LOOK

This could be bigger than finding a monolith on the moon!

edit on 22-8-2014 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamie6737
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Look at this one from the same image

Typical of an image on here a low res image zoooooooooooooooommmed in so much you see the pixels of the digital image !

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

There are probably thousands of craters shaped like that all over the solar system just google images you will see them some are hundreds of miles across but if you take a close look the edges are not perfect straight edges.

For example Copernicus

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The centre looks like the head of a Hippo yawning. Lol
edit on 22-8-2014 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Labtech make my day! www.abovetopsecret.com...
I cant say better and I think to repost this a dozen of times...

No I DO see it, there is a repeating pattern that though eroded or partially buried look's a little too regular and it is suspicious but too ambiguous to be called definitive and can be explained away even if wrongly by the scheptic's the first object though was right on the mark as far as I am concerned.

Here is a similar thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Older image's are more reliable because in those day's all the obfuscation techniques used by the intelligence operative's who did not want the public or there enemy's to know that there may be potential artifact's and potential technology on the lunar surface ahead of what they then had where done by hand and eye, the people who Air brushed the information out or cut and pasted were expert's at photo manipulation but they were not computer's with advanced algorythm's designed to spot concealed structure's (the same algoryth's that can spot archaeologicaly ancient structures on earth but are not released to the public are used to spot and intelligently blend way any such artifact's that are found today with the raw data never being released unless it is leaked), so they made mistake's and sometime's missed some very interesting thing's up there.
This mean's that older photo's unless they are re released are unlikely to have been computer post processed and more likely to have artifact's.
Newer photos' such as Hi Rise are more likely to have been post processed and thus are less likely to have any mistake's and all artifact's are removed, blended or obfuscated at above pixel level's of processing making the image look untampered and original, yet the debunker's will keep on coming back with these later image's claiming they disproved what is on the original earlier image's and there are some great image's from the apollo missions with some great artifact's that you would simply not see today.
Get this the agency that does this work's for a supposedly democratic society, an educated populace is essential to maintain democracy and they are paid for by the tax's of there citizens' yet run themselves at total odd's to the principle of democracy and in fact at enmity with it by denying there own public that essential information to make educated decisions.

edit on 22-8-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken
You know what is sad, not the ridiculous circular argument you have invented to explain what low res cr.ap photo are the "best" source and modern hi res are not (jesus H ) but that some people here are so misled by this nonsense.

everyone else
Come on folks think about this for a minute. In order for all modern hi res photos to be doctored there has to be catalogue of doctoring. After all two images taken of the same location MUST be doctored the same way otherwise we would spot the error. This means a massive collaboration between the USa, Russia, China, India, Europe and all people involved with image capture, catalogueing and analysis. So we are talking about hundreds of thousands of people (40+ years, staff changes etc) in one giant massive huge conspiracy and not one soul anywhere has leaked one word in an email !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUH!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

You know what is sad, not the ridiculous circular argument you have invented to explain what low res cr.ap photo are the "best" source and modern hi res are not (jesus H ) but that some people here are so misled by this nonsense.

You already know (and we all know...) what is sad: Your "Low-Res" argument!

edit on 22-8-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I am usually skeptical about anything on the moon, but this really has me wondering, it does not look natural to me, but there is a storm on the north pole of Saturn with a hexagon shape, so who knows?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Maybe a crater within a crater beside another crater all caused by meteor impacts.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

reminds me of The Hill Of Tara here in Ireland

The ancient seat of the high king of Ireland.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Looks like an open-pit mine to me

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
There are 4 300 dpi images and you can fiddle with the URL and get to other pages with many more pics I have never seen before, and I can see constructs in many of them, no mistake.

I'm not sure these pages are supposed to be public since there are some obvious anomalies in a few of the images.

There is a mast tower on one that leaves no mistake that it is artificial..

It is hilarious that a couple of the usual naysayers have made hollow comments showing they didn't even examine the image or even pay attention to anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join