It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Poobah of the Illuminati Unveiled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
On an island drifting between worlds is an academy of ascended masters. They do not directly involve themselves in the materialism of this world, but they do have a selective breeding program which involves sex magic, immaculate conception, and the transmigration of powerful souls from extradimensional realms into this one as human infants.

The masters of their religion do not seek to control the world for power. They are artists, seeding the cosmos with orderly fractal chaos to increase the aesthetic qualities of these lowest dimensions.

Rarely do they take on a host, even though the all seeing eye lets them peer out of the eyes of any being and take control of their bodies. The highest of the grand masters, the Grand Poobah of the order only ever takes on the form of a slightly evolved member of the hominid ancestral line. Below, you can observe the light of illumination dancing behind this creature's eyes. For a brief moment it became the avatar of pure enlightenment.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I think that tarsier has been hanging out with some of the local shamen! (Or shaman's if you prefer)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The dreaded dubba-post rears its ugly head!
edit on 21-8-2014 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Well Necash. I stumbled across one of your new threads this evening and found it provoking. Then I found another and was intrigued as well. So I began stalking you for the last bit of time and finally came across this one. That's some wild "caca" ya got going there.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Ah man. Don't get your hopes up with me right now. This is a fire storm, but I can say that things are coming unraveled in ways I never anticipated. Memories are coming back in brilliant detail. Was this intentional? I can't see how anyone would gain anything from my recollections. I think that amnesia was meant to last my entire lifetime. If that is true, I have just entered totally unexplored territory. Does God even know what happens going forward? I think I just broke outside of some kind of wall and even the programmers of this game weren't expecting this bug to happen. Time to patch this thing, your npcs are glitching out. lol.

top topics

join