You want justice

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: deadeyedick

You mean the guys holding the signs saying REPENT and THE JUDGMENT IS COMING?

They are few and far between. I will say it again if you take the numbers and passion of the protesters we recently seen and couple that with a message to GOD and not society or the gov. then we will get results we are looking for.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

The problem I have is that the Bible sort of predicted these times so any effort to somewhat delay or even find a solution is not going to happen. I think it's too late but that's just me.
You are correct but the message i bring is a way to change the game so to speak. Perhaps the only way to change the coarse of events.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

why is a god necessary for us to take a stand against senseless violence and anarchy.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Great question. As many have stated it is just a matter of everyone getting on the same page and wanting the same goals. Yes it could be done that way. It will not happen because of the unseen and unknown. Our battle is against spirits that guide each of us in there own way. It is easy to dismiss this thought because they are unseen. Proof however is in the fact that no matter how much we yearn for peace there is always no peace and there is always someone to mess on the ideas that would unite us. Those same spiritual powers are opposed to the thought of peace and work against us in everyday life. The test we are given is too turn to the one that has access to those spiritual powers. You can not deny that the world strives for peace but falls short.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: TzarChasm

Great question. As many have stated it is just a matter of everyone getting on the same page and wanting the same goals. Yes it could be done that way. It will not happen because of the unseen and unknown. Our battle is against spirits that guide each of us in there own way. It is easy to dismiss this thought because they are unseen. Proof however is in the fact that no matter how much we yearn for peace there is always no peace and there is always someone to mess on the ideas that would unite us. Those same spiritual powers are opposed to the thought of peace and work against us in everyday life. The test we are given is too turn to the one that has access to those spiritual powers. You can not deny that the world strives for peace but falls short.

i would say its more a matter of psychology than a matter of spirit.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

if a large group comes together in the open and send all that spiritual power to GOD and not to the system we live in that it would have positive effects on us. The concluesions you draw are subject to the knowledge you have. Just because i said it does not mean that it is wrong. Take a deeper look at it and see the truth within. Ever heard the saying keep them in the dark and feed them crap. mushrooms that is.

Ah, dearest deadeyedick.

I don't dispute at ALL that if everyone came together and decided to pray/act that things could change.

I don't think that 'just because you said it' means you are wrong.
We simply disagree about the angle from which to do so.

I believe in the Collective Consciousness; that if we ALL put our minds toward a positive outcome, it would happen.
No need for "Jesus" to be involved. Just everyone focused on peace and harmony.

New Age stuff - ya know. That perhaps YOU think is wrong just because I said it....

I wonder, have you read "The Physics of Consciousness" by Evan Harris Walker?

It might help you understand my perspective better.
I'm not an atheist.
I just don't subscribe to modern Christianity.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm yes psychology is where the battle happens and what i purpose is that we have influences that come to us via the pine cone. Perhaps if we gave the unruley labotamies we could win the battle but that has been tried.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join