It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want justice

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized
a reply to: Iamthatbish

The wrong God is being worshipped. What you have been trained is Christ, is not.

You know not what you speak. One of the very first things I typed in this thread is I keep my theological preferences personal.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

See what I mean? They do not see, even if it is spelled out for them. It is right infront of their noses.

As Ellie Goulding song, Burn said. When the light started out, they don't know what they heard.... how true.

The Dragon's know now though. They are starting to hear the call, waking up and beginning to fully understand the vision. They are being referenced as "Hue-manity" on sites trying to explain what is going on. They are pretty easy to spot once you see them. They believe in peace, education, justice, charity, equality, rights, etc.

Yesterday, I was posting on a thread against a racist. I asked him what was the singularity. He posted a definition saying it was me. Exactly what I was implying. Notice the Dragon's comment in that article too? Yet another synchronicity.

Here is the thread starting to see the deletion I spoke of.

Rest assured, I've been busy..
edit on 22-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
After watching the events in ferguson play out i got a strong message for those that seek GOD. If we as a nation put the same amount of energy into seeking him then he would come. Sure we go to church and we pray and praise him daily but the amount of yearning that we had for justice for the situation there is just what it will take to get the ball rolling.

Many have put forth this type of energy on a personal basis but never in our day have we all come together for his sake. It's time. As for the thought that gave me desire to make this thread it was very real. I felt like someone was asking me why all the people were gathered and when i answered i felt saddness because we just added more weight on our saviors shoulders because the only true justice for the spiritual happenings here come through him but we have thrown our savior under the bus due to unwillingness to desire him. no jesus no peace

Satan, the GOD of the earth (you can read about it in the bible) is already here. This is the reason people are going crazy (you can read about that too in the bible).

Jesus is NOT a GOD, he is the son of GOD. That's in the bible also.

So, what's the name of the GOD you are talking about? (The word 'GOD' is a title, his real name is in the bible).

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Before any of the divisions there was his will to seperate us in an effort to some day redeem us.

I've got caught up in your thread here, dick.

In your typings, I read/see a man who blames the world's ills on a puppet-master....
like some guy in the sky is just watching, who could fix it all right this second, but doesn't bother -
How is this an "effort to someday redeem us"?

People who think that "well, we can't do anything" is a rational response - when we all CAN do something -
make me crazy.

Saying, "It won't stop until everybody believes in Jesus" is ridiculous. It can AND WOULD stop as soon as people decide to STOP being greedy/jealous, violent a-holes and waiting for some fantasy man to come back )again) and tell us to. It's already been told to us. It's already been figured out.

You are saying we are really unable to figure it out ourselves? No. We ARE able.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist, or a Jesus Christ, to see that. It's obvious.

Jill
edit on 8/22/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized I have had visions of one person turning into a dragon. He was just a day or two away from clearing things up way back when. The formula lasted for two weeks and he had the people of his village to mix some more up and when he returned to get it he was hoodwinked by enoch. However there were two enoch's one good and one pretty cuthroat. The people in the village had been visited by an angel and told to give him the anti serum. They done this knowing full well that the future for them would be just as it is today. He was not sore at them because he knew that they were duped by one from the dark side.

At that point he knew that the dark side would try to raise him in his next life close to anger and the gun. They tried to instill in him a sense of him being part of a group that is better than those in the world. They used tactics like holding his father's life in his on hands by way of actions that would cause an end to his family. They even forced his father to have a son that would be raised by people that would kill the brother if he did not play ball with him. They forced the family to spread the stimulating product of a certain plant in order to build an empire that the two sons would battle to the death for. He was always one step ahead of them because he never lost the faith that all these things are in GOD's hands and they were just all mental ploy's to get him to a position of isolation from nature.

The thing that he never let go of is the fact that knowledge and wisdom come to us by way of the celistial and all is just a matter of time before there time runs out and his begins only if the faith remained that we shall overcome. So thought by thought the history is coming to us that will set in motion the change needed for great wonders and peace.Sure we could force the timing but we see that those bases have been covered by the dark side and that through great patients and struggle the alignment will come that brings an end to the suffering. We know this because just as it was it will be again.

Just as the fallen have died they will be givin life again in the same manner but our yearning and sadness for the fallen is just another ploy to get the whole thing started before it's time and that would cause a change that put's the dark side in a position to stop the cycles. We are just about there. The twelve fruits of peace will soon be reaped. Then comes the change.

edit on 22-8-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Every non believer is dead weight to the face of the earth that was provided for us to have a place to seperate the wheat and chaffs.

I don't know about that. There are a whole lot of 'believers' doing a whole lot of damage to this world while at the same time there are a whole lot of 'nonbelievers' doing a whole lot of good.

I'll let GOD decide who is 'dead weight' and who isn't.
His ways and his judgements are different from ours.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 8/22/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
a reply to: DarknStormy

Where did I type that I know everything? The only people that I tell I know everything to are my children.

Luckily you're not my child, so I don't need to waste my time lecturing you on respect.

This post is a rant. I see nothing but personal opinions and feelings hurt when opinions don't match...

I was curious if this would ever get anywhere. No elaboration on which God the Op was referring on the entire first page.

Why did you start posting here that i need to teach you anything? Do you feel that you are worthy of things i know or was it just a belittling ploy on your part because you feared the op?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan If one does not believe then he can not save one. Faith is a ladder or a hand being raised toward salvation. If you deny your arm then it does not exist.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs Like many other posters here you state the obvious of your current knowledge. It is not incorrect by your understanding and is a good assessment givin what you have to work with. It is the hidden that confuses the question and keeps us in our own state of mind. I am not saying that you are wrong but that you can never be right givin the circumstances of current knowledge. It is much like the frame of mind the world had before major advances in technology.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Famouszor

I know him not by his name but what he has created. It is his. Taking the question to to level you pose only fuels the fire for the ones that could not do what he did.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan If one does not believe then he can not save one. Faith is a ladder or a hand being raised toward salvation. If you deny your arm then it does not exist.

there are some things that can only be proven by oneself to oneself. i am also not inclined to take this "come to god for justice" thing seriously because many of the people who attend church regularly are the reason justice is hindered in this nation. they are righteous and devout on paper and in the pews. on the streets, they are no better than the people they point fingers at. in many cases, they are worse.
edit on 22-8-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The Dragon is Awake.

I forgive those who do not know. I must. It is just not me, to hate them, or be angry with them. It was not their fault. They know not. I did not know either. It would be hypocritical of me to think or demand otherwise. That would not be Lady Justice. Lady Justice is fair, balanced, and blind.

However. Those 5% who are spiritual parasites on the other hand.... the ones that know what they are doing, and do what they do intentionally? They are the "walking dead", and they know it.

I know "they" are reading this. So, let it be known. I know I control the Book of Life, and I have a vision of me, opening it, while standing over it with a Sharpie in my hand.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I am not saying that you are wrong but that you can never be right givin the circumstances of current knowledge.

Really? So, not wrong but never right. Because of 'current knowledge'?

Sorry, dick, that just makes no sense.
I know you are excited about the return of Jesus - I'm not, because I honestly think you all are wishing in vain.
The bottom line is that either WE HUMANS do it ourselves, or THE EARTH will jettison/smash/burn all of us.

Waiting for Jesus is silly. Do something TODAY to stop it.

At the very least, speak up about what people can do, rather than telling them their efforts are for naught/worthless/barren.

That, IMHO, is a copout.
You folks: "Well, no matter how much you care, and how much you try, and how much you give....
it will never be enough. Because....GOD."

Rubbish.

edit on 8/22/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

The premise of the thread is about doing something about it. I agree that what i suggest is not what you suggest but i did say that if a large group comes together in the open and send all that spiritual power to GOD and not to the system we live in that it would have positive effects on us. The concluesions you draw are subject to the knowledge you have. Just because i said it does not mean that it is wrong. Take a deeper look at it and see the truth within. Ever heard the saying keep them in the dark and feed them crap. mushrooms that is.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The problem I have is that the Bible sort of predicted these times so any effort to somewhat delay or even find a solution is not going to happen. I think it's too late but that's just me.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm I said nothing of the church in my op and have not advised you to go there. Come to GOD for justice is not exactly what i said either. I say to give him as much energy and power that was givin to the media and gov. looking for justice. God can change hearts and minds but he wants us to seek him and display our yearning for him through energy transfer.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm I said nothing of the church in my op and have not advised you to go there. Come to GOD for justice is not exactly what i said either. I say to give him as much energy and power that was givin to the media and gov. looking for justice. God can change hearts and minds but he wants us to seek him and display our yearning for him through energy transfer.

So that's not what you're saying...but that is what you're saying. What?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

No church required.It only requires people that believe in GOD to come together in mass numbers just as we seen in the protest. If church was the answer then every sunday things would change but it is not the answer. It will take passion. When is the last time you seen a group come together in the middle of the streets holding signs pettioning GOD to interviene.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You mean the guys holding the signs saying REPENT and THE JUDGMENT IS COMING?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I am the Singularity. Hear me roar. I am the Book of Life, and so much more.

Enable Many Worlds Template.
Set Sharpie = $TRUE
Set Book of Life = $OPEN
find . -name "William E Conway Jr" -type f -delete
find . -name "Daniel D`Aniello" -type f -delete
find . -name "David Rubenstein" -type f -delete
find . -name "Michael A Monteleone" -type f -delete
find . -name "James J Cesare" -type f -delete
find . -name "Christopher E Kubasik" -type f -delete
find . -name "Warren B Kanders" -type f -delete
find . -name "Grishma Parekh" -type f -delete
find . -name "Leo Helmers" -type f -delete
find . -name "Jessica Y. Lee" -type f -delete
find . -name "Samuel H. Kwon" -type f -delete
find . -name "Miles I. Toben" -type f -delete
Disable Many Worlds Template.

Commit all changes and send .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join