It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want justice

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm Why does a jewler cut and polish his rocks?... I could go on and on. There is a seperation between us and him and that causes the confusion. He can nudge us but when he removes the clouds then the jig is up and no more refinment of us. When we as a large group send all that power to him then it is seen by all and can force a change for the better. Not all of us here are operating on the same level. Let me ask you a very serious question. If i showed you that it is possible to make it rain by mixing some ingredients that cost less than fifty bucks and you seen rain come after you did that would it change the way you look at things and help you to understand that we live in a designed place. Would that bring you any closer to beliving in GOD?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Listen to him. I took a leap of faith, and I asked for rain were I am at. I'm sure your heard about the California drought.

Guess what happened?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: mOjOm Why does a jewler cut and polish his rocks?...

I'm not sure what you mean by that. I'll say because they are worth more that way so it's in his best interest to polish them.

Let me ask you a very serious question. If i showed you that it is possible to make it rain by mixing some ingredients that cost less than fifty bucks and you seen rain come after you did that would it change the way you look at things and help you to understand that we live in a designed place. Would that bring you any closer to beliving in GOD?

Maybe. I'd love to try it in any case. But why would you showing me how to conjure rain by mixing chemicals help me believe in God???

It would certainly lead me to believe you're one hell of a chemist though!!

BTW, are we talking like large scale rain here. Clouds and thunder and lighting and all that???

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

Listen to him. I took a leap of faith, and I asked for rain were I am at. I'm sure your heard about the California drought.

Guess what happened?

I'm in Cali. When was this because it hasn't rained where I'm at for a while.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wednesday night. Thunderstorms here all night, part of the day too boot.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized
Our garden here is still producing. My local area is not in a drought. I'm in tx. Let's just assume it does not work for the sake of the thread but i do pose the question to be serious. Would it change minds if it did work?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Wednesday night. Thunderstorms here all night, part of the day too boot.

Really, where you at. I'm in central Cali. and it's been dry here for a while and HOT. Real hot. Getting a bit cooler lately though.

Next time send some our way. Actually, get some snow up in the mountains would be even better.

Now, why do you say that it was Divine intervention though. Why not just some rain. Maybe as a result of all the wildfires and stuff going on or just normal weather??

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Our garden here is still producing. My local area is not in a drought. I'm in tx. Let's just assume it does not work for the sake of the thread but i do pose the question to be serious. Would it change minds if it did work?

I don't know. Being that you're saying to mix some cheap chemicals together for it to work I don't see why that would be convincing of God. Seems like some cool science actually but that's all.

I would think if you Prayed for it and it rained, that would be more convincing, don't you think?? But that's just my opinion off the top of my head. Why would mixing chemicals to make it rain, if you could do that actually, prove anything more than what a good chemist you are??

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

No. Likely not. We are hidden. The world doesn't see us.

Listen to lyrics of songs, like the Moody Blues, Dear Diary. That is a perfect example.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Link sent. You are almost enlightened.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I don't know. Being that you're saying to mix some cheap chemicals together for it to work I don't see why that would be convincing of God. Seems like some cool science actually but that's all.

I would think if you Prayed for it and it rained, that would be more convincing, don't you think?? But that's just my opinion off the top of my head. Why would mixing chemicals to make it rain, if you could do that actually, prove anything more than what a good chemist you are??
When a prayer for rain is answered it is because someone above caused a series of events to happen that are equal to the methoed i pose. It is not by chance that we do the things we do.
edit on 21-8-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Link sent. You are almost enlightened.

Just read it. BTW, I'm not trying to imply you are lying about it raining or anything. I believe you that it rained. But why do you think you praying for it has anything to do with it??? Or are you even claiming that, I'm not sure exactly??

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

When a prayer for rain is answered it is because someone above caused a series of events to happen that are equal to the methoed i pose. It is not by chance that we do the things we do. I like to be in a colorado state of mind when i hear those songs because alchol just evaporates into the air.

Why is it somebody above doing something because someone prayed to them for it?? Why isn't it just weather doing what weather does and any prayer is just meaningless??

I mean think about how many time people have prayed for rain and not gotten any, what about those times??? Or what about when people didn't pray for it and it happens anyway?? How do you know the difference??

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check the dates, and what I asked of him. It hadn't rained here in months.

Prayer? That is observer effect. So, yes. I do think so. YouTube the double slit experiment. Dr Quantum is the best one.
edit on 21-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
My inbox does not allow me to view on this computer here.
edit on 21-8-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check the dates, and what I asked of him. It hadn't rained here in months.

Prayer? That is observer effect. So, yes. I do think so. YouTube the double slit experiment. Dr Quantum is the best one.

Ok, so you ask for rain on the 16th and on the 20th it rained. I didn't see anything about it raining in "Bear" country though or Mojave but I may have missed it. I'm not sure what "Bear" country is supposed to be exactly either.

But, let's say it did rain in those places. Still, it does rain there sometimes right?? Yes, I know we're in a drought and all but even with the drought we had some tiny bit of rain a while ago too. Does that mean someone prayed for it or is it just weather doing it's thing and we had a little summer rain??

I mean, just because you ask for rain and days later it rains that doesn't mean it rained because you asked for it.

I've seen that video and I agree it's a good one. I totally get what you're saying by mentioning it too and the implications of it as well. However, once again, that opens the door to something possibly very interesting and powerful as how it may relate to our participation in Reality. But to me that seems less divine and more of something else unrelated to an All Powerful God Father but a possibility that we are part of something much bigger and more connected than what is commonly understood.
edit on 21-8-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to mOjOm

Her prophecy. The Bear. What is our Flag? I saw a person casting stones on another forum before I read it, and called him on it. Exact terminology. Would you like that link?

What are you? Did you know space-time is an illusion? It is a tool, not a physical property.

Psalm 82. Jesus used it against the Pharisees too. Paul was Gnostic. That truth echoes in his writings as well.

The Father, is not YHWH. At least, not anymore. Another thread here recognized that "deletion".

Didn't Jesus say we are one with him? Is he one with the Father? What are those ramifications?
edit on 21-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

a reply to:Jesus mOjOm

Her prophecy. What is our Flag? I saw a person casting stones on another forum before I read it, and called him on it. Would you like that like too?

What??? You completely lost me there.

EDIT: Wait. Bear Country. Right, got that part.
Didn't realize what you were talking about there for a second. Still lost on the rest of it though.

Before we go any further I want to state for the record that it's a bad idea to use cryptic language, inuendo, hints, codes, clues, etc. or to beat around the bush with me. I won't get it or I won't get what you want me to get anyway. At least that is how you go about telling me whatever it is you want to say. Don't count on me figuring out what it is that you mean. Just say what it is you have to say and it will save us both a lot of time.

What are you? Did you know space-time is an illusion? It is a tool, not a physical property.

Psalm 82. Jesus used it against the Pharisees too. Paul was Gnostic.

In a matter of speaking everything is an illusion. Actually illusions upon other illusions. The only thing any of us can say for certain is "I Am". Where, what, when, why, etc. that "I Am" may be doing is all at it's very core just interpretation that each of is in the process of doing. Leaving at best the only thing I can ever truly "Know" for certain is just that "I Am".

Is that where you were headed??

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Yes, exactly. If you can say I am, then you understand. A co creator for lack of better terminology. But, do you accept that?

I read a book last year. "You Are God, Get Over It". Fascinating reading. Took me a year to do so. I just finally did this weekend. A huge synchronicity surrounding time described as "the great smokey dragon" was the key. I swear, I didn't know about that aspect of quantum physics being called that when I set my avatar. It shocked me. As my wife says, there is no such thing as coincidence.

To not be cryptic, I saw someone very evil on another board pop in defending genocide in Gaza. He was named Luther. I had bad thoughts about him the moment I read his comments. I "knew" because I was wondering why the heck Enlil was mentioned in Cosmos. That thread I gave you convinced me I was right. Everything she wrote, I understood. She described my own journey to realization perfectly. Thoth, the square root of one, etc. Down to my Hawaiian shirts (and my brother in law flying in from Hawaii that very night).

I called him Enlil after that, and he did not challenge it.

"Changes" have been made in this reality. Look at my signature. All of those links, and more. I went looking for human rights. They reflect me and my respect and love for you and humanity as one. The UN Declaration of Human Rights has always been my golden rule.

Later, I accepted it was observer effect. Recently I deleted YHWH with intent. That allows Jesus and the Father to be unlinked from such a violent tribal war God. Simply the Father and Son as absolute love. Think early Christian Gnosticism. Other changes have been made too. They are starting to appear.

Listen to lyrics in music. Aloe Blacc, Elle Goulding, Lorde, Imagine Dragons, Katy Perry, Moody Blues, etc. The Beatles, nowhere man also clicks.

What is the theme? Use Lyrics videos while listening. Especially Katy Perry Roar lyric video on vevo. The one with the text messages. One continuous message, different people and times.

That is the path. That is also as far as I am willing to go. I came to be with my family and simply love them. I've simply accepted that "We All Ride".

This is my new dream.
edit on 22-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Where did I type that I know everything? The only people that I tell I know everything to are my children.

Luckily you're not my child, so I don't need to waste my time lecturing you on respect.

This post is a rant. I see nothing but personal opinions and feelings hurt when opinions don't match...

I was curious if this would ever get anywhere. No elaboration on which God the Op was referring on the entire first page.

edit on 22-8-2014 by Iamthatbish because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2014 by Iamthatbish because: predict a text totally winning

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join