It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS spokesperson reported as dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

You have a fantastic avatar, that pic is hypnotic, truly a son of brits

as for the topic at hand... nah, nothing to think twice about. One cockroach less. Nobody will miss it.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat
a reply to: RAY1990

You have a fantastic avatar, that pic is hypnotic, truly a son of brits

as for the topic at hand... nah, nothing to think twice about. One cockroach less. Nobody will miss it.

Thanks

We have a fantastic artistic team here at ATS, check out my signature at the bottom. All credit should go to them. I asked them if they could design what I wanted and viola

Now to get on topic.
It might be possible this cockroach will be missed by those his words have brainwashed, in fact I can almost guarantee this person will be "martyred" in the eyes of quite a few.

His death will be used for the cause and with that more will most likely follow.
edit on 21-8-2014 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
even trying to make sense of it is crazy

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

That has to be one of the worst jobs in the world, spokesperson for sickos!

Why do you think Jay Carney had to leave?
edit on 21-8-2014 by charles1952 because: Add a bit.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

I hope he was paid in US Dollars with matalic traceing strips.
I throw a random consperacy out as a ATS distraction.
In hopes the bus that hit him has time to back up...

- Watcher

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Good.. I hope the report is accurate.

1 down and the remainder of ISIS to go.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: n120by60w

Goebbels seemed to have made a decent living from it... errmmm.. no wait..

Abd Al-Jabbar Muhsen did ok as press secretary for Hussein.. errmm.. hang on..

meh your right..

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
So who are we allied to in this war,for make no mistake we are....Baaaaack! are we kool with the Syrians are we down with the Iranians and weren't we suppose to bomb bomb bomb Iran

The Syrians didn't they helped out in Gulf war 1?? and weren't we supposed to back Syrian rebels against Assad which included those rather cheerful happy go lucky kids who called themselves ISIS?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I believe the term "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" comes to mind, although it will most likely be temporary (until ISIS is reduced to nothing).

Its not often when one group and its actions can bring together the US, Syria, Iraq and Iran.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Nope it was probably another failed attempt at sarcasm... And I'm meant to be British

Assad has been reasonable in the past, he just won't let the sovereignty of his nation be walked upon. Obviously him and his family have their own games to play but so does everyone with a bit of power.

I'm British too RAY1990, and I also thought your were being serious. Unfortunately the British Sarcasm has to be heard along with body language for it to be understood. I wish their was an ICON on here for sarcasm.

Coming back to the thread, as some one else has already said "an enemy of my enemy is my friend". I wonder how much of the atrocity in Syria is down to ISIS, and to think the West has funded and given military aid to these groups.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Good ridden to bad trash...

Next?!

Think we should cut their supply and training and arrest anyone giving them financial backing ,but for some reason we turn a blind eye:-/

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Well back in the day freedom fighters were on the verge of destruction in Syria, we as people comfortable and content with our freedoms had a duty to help these people. They needed weapons and aid to fight oppression.

Or so the MSM told us.

Personally I cannot even comment without speculation on whether western nations knew who they were supplying at the time, I personally hope they didn't though.

Because if the UK knew some of our aid was going to extremists that means our government has been complacent and never gave a crap what the receivers of our aid might do with such aid. If the UK or/and the US knew fine well who was getting that aid then that means they are abetting genocide in Syria and Iraq.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I would say 'one for the good guys', but I'm not too sure that there are any good guys actively involved in that whole #fest.

perfectly stated.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If Assad wants to rehabilitate his image, let him clean up ISIS.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
If Assad wants to rehabilitate his image, let him clean up ISIS.

Then let us not get in his way

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Trouble is we are getting in his way,if we realy wanted ISIS could be eliminated but seeing how Russia said NO to NATO doing a Libya and destroying all Assads forces so rebels could progress very quickly it seems to me ISIS is the tool they use now

I overheard Phillip Hammond on the radio briefly the other day on his response from some MPs saying we should now change our course in Syria and back Assad-he said that would be unthinkable :-/

So that's it,as long as ISIS do what there doing we turn a blind eye to their barbaric actions

On a side note I'm pretty certain most of these groups don't realy know that at the top of the command structure is a spook, and there helping the guys the realy want to fight

Look at the terrorist plot over here that had these brainwashed Muslims planning to load cars and vans with gas bottles and ignite near public places-the gas bottles were all empty:-/

It's always the public who are targets and never the politicians

Have none of these Muslim extremists heard of Alastair Campbell ? This vile little man who pushed for war telling papers lies and getting them the next morning as a head line runs and walks the streets of London

And is never a target:-/

You know the IRA had some support in England untill they targeted civilians over here,these Muslims apart from a couple of cases just target civilians and never politicians

There just isn't something right with this war in terror I realy think there pawns to be exploited

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I laugh at the deaths of anybody who is affiliated with that deranged group of morons.

Ha...HA!!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

If true, I hope he is now shocked and dismayed at the absence of his expected supply of virgins...and that, after a sound chastising from the real PTB, he is sent back to Earth as an amoeba to begin his soul's evolution all over again.

I disagree. I hope he gets his virgins alright, I just hope they are very well endowed MEN ready for a whole lotta lovin'!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join