It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Good Soul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So there's a guy who likes to help people. Micha is his name. Doesn't matter what the situation is, he will try his best to do a good deed trying to make the other person feel better, or get to their destination, or have their problems solved, and he expects nothing in return except, "Thank You'.

That's enough for him to keep doing what he enjoys.

He continues his journey across the meadow. Great Wooly Mammoth, and some small reptiles are wandering around, foraging for food. Teradactyl fly overhead screeching to each other.
Such a peaceful day.

While walking back to his cave, he sees an animal caught in a snarl of shrubbery, wailing for help.
Off he goes to see what can be done for this unfortunate little Animal. He sees that it is a small Fawn.
Taking out his bone knife, he nears the animal, and the fawn gets a little more excited seeing the man approach.

"Shh, Shhh, Shhhhh now be calm. I won't hurt you." he says in a soft calm voice. More like gutteral sounds, but soothing none the less.

Getting closer to the fawn, he notices that it starts to calm down. Upon arrival, the man starts to cut the foilage away from the legs of the little creature. The fawn merely lays still while she is being freed.
Up and away the little fawn goes after all the branches are cut.
The deer looks back at the man and stands still. She bows her head slowly, then puts her head up and just stares.
A smile spreads across the face of the man, and the fawn walks away into the forest.
"They know I am a good soul" He says to himself.....

(Many Years Have Passed......)

Pouring water into the tank, the man looks around at all the people going about their day. He fills it up, and gets behind the wheel to start the engine. Steam pours out of the over flow pressure valve, and the man puts the car in gear. Off he goes down the road to get to work. Victorian Homes line the streets.
With only a block to go, he sees some commotion on the nearby sidewalk. A woman is being harassed!
He pulls over and puts the vehicle in park, pulling up the hand break.
He jumps out and approaches the two men doing the harassing.
Walking up behind one of them, the man grabs the shoulder of one of the men and turns the culprit around.
"Let this woman be! She is defenseless to you two, and what you are doing is just not right!"
The other man yells at Mitch and tells him to mind his own business.
"This is NOW my business!!" Mitch says.
He throws the first guy down, and turns to the second. Blocking a punch aimed at him, he throws one of his own. Connecting with the jaw of the fighter, Mitch can hear the snap of a jawbone.

"Now Leave before I get angry!!"
The two men run off down the street in fear for their lives.

"Thank You kind Sir." The young lady says in relief.

"You are welcome maam. Are you alright? I can take you to where ever it is that you were going."

" I am fine thanks to you." She smiles. " I am near my destination now, so I will be fine walking there."

"Ok. Please take precaution next time you walk these streets?"

"Yes I will. Thank You." ......

( Many Years Have Passed......)

"Why do bad things keep happening to me? I do good things for everyone, even total strangers!" Makayle says, to no one in particular......."It is so discouraging......" He says in soft tones.

Walking down the sidewalk, he looks at all the shops, video parlors, Bars, and other business establishments.

Out of one of the doors a man staggers onto the walkway.

"What are you looking at Punk!" The drunk says.
Taking out a switchblade and flicking it open, the drunk starts to lunge at Makayle. Sidestepping the arm swinging the blade, he then merely pushes the man and lets his own momentum take effect. Down on the sidewalk the drunk goes. Makayle kicks him in the ribs a few times, and turns to walk away.

"I'll get you ya little bastard! You better watch out."

"That man needs to be behind bars if you ask me.: A voice from nowhere says.
Startled, Makayle looks around and sees no person around!!

"Who are You, and where are you hiding!?"

"I am not hiding, you cannot see me because I am in another dimension. A different Plane of reality than you."

" I am not familiar with what you say. Dimension? Plane of Reality? What is going on here!?" Makayle asks.

"I am in the Forth Dimension. You are in the 3rd. You are able to turn your head and look around, and see all that is about you.
Me being in the Forth, I don't have to turn my head. Everything is shown to me, in all it's complexity. Soon you will rise in Spirit/soul and be where I am. There are more dimensions than can be counted!"

"This is just overwhelming!!! As well as all of this, I feel like I have so much knowledge, that it seems unreal."

"Oh it's real all right. And you do have a lot of extra knowledge, and it comes from all the lives you've lived."

"Wha, wha, what did you say?! All the lives, what does that mean?"

"You have lived seven lives, before this one! The soul is transferred to another at birth. This cycle continues until the Soul Owner decides to have it stopped. Every life you have had in the past, gives you some knowledge that will be helpful in the life you are in, at the time. You are given good knowledge, and bad. It helps you learn. In each life, you are just learning, learning to proceed into the next dimension. When bad things happen to you, it just all part of the learning system. You are only able to access previous information, if it will benefit you at the time it is needed."

" So my whole life is just like being in school, to LEARN?"

"Yes! Without the proper information, you cannot pass into the next dimension."

Makayle starts to walk away, stunned at all he has just listened to!!!

"This is just too much. I have been going through a lot of bad situations and am close to the edge, of ending it all. I have several physical lives that My Soul has occupied. Those lives are supposed to be helping me learn. But, I cannot access their information? How do I do that?!? The thought of reincarnation, and the fact that I have all this knowledge in me, blows me away!! I know that moving forward into the next dimension will be great, but I just can't deal with all of the things I go through on a daily basis, until that time comes to move on. It is so much to deal with and I am ready to give up. I mean, things will never get better here on this planet, and my neighborhood is just a very small slice of what is happening the world over. I try to do good for others, while I suffer through endless problems of my own...... I need to think this over." Makayle says to the voice/entity.

Off down the street he walks, taking in all the scenery of his town. Heading for the cliffs that overlook the ocean, he continues to process all the information he heard today.

Now at the edge of a cliff, hundreds of feet above the ocean, he still ponders.

"MMmmm, I don't know if all of this is worth it. If I could move on into the 4th right now, it would be ok with me. But waiting for an undetermined amount of time is another story......
He moves closer to the edge.............................................
edit on 21-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You've gotta know when to hold 'em... know when to fold 'em!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GetOutOfMyLight

Truth, There Stated GOOML!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

If reincarnation is true, it's too bad we can't access those memories.

Good story and a fun read

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Jenny I agree with Your Statement!
What a different Life we may all have now, eh?
Thanx for the Like!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
That's good!!!
I do believe in reincarnation personally... I can't prove it but it's in my head that it just might be..
Thanks for sharing this. I enjoyed the read

-nat

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: natalia

Natalia, I feel Honored that You enjoyed my Musings!
I too believe in Reincarnation, and that was the basis for this Tale,
as you noticed.

Thank You for the "That's Good!!!" Pat on the Back! I appreciate it!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Thats some goooood squishy!

Nice one Syx!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

LOL True. Thanx Bud!!

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Ohhh....You!!!
Let's just say I needed that.
I related to that.
It was like Cloud Atlas, only better...
S&F&*hug*
jacygirl

This man deserves 'Writer' status!!

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Thanx for the S+F, but more for the Hug!

And your last sentence, flatters me!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I like this especially how it started with Teradactyl flying overhead. I've only recently started reading short stories again, since highschool. I stumbled upon a story called "the egg" by Andy Weir (surprisingly enough here on ATS) But its about reincarnation as well, but more spiritual than dimensional . If you haven't read it already I recommend it, its a good read. Also I've always thought the 4th dimension was interesting. I like watching videos were people try to explain it. Some of it is really hard to grasp. Any ways great story I always like to hear / read about positive things rather than, well you know .. the other stuff.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AirTurbineStarter

Hi ATS! Thanx for reading this. I have some more You may like. Click below this post, in My Signature Box, where it Says 'More Stories and Poems Here' for My Profile page where all My stuff is at. I think You will enjoy, most there!
I will look for the Story "The Egg" You mentioned. It sounds like it is right up my alley!!
Thanx again! Syx.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yes. I'll read some more of them tonight, we're you able to check out "the egg ?" If so, what did you think? Also I replied about the avatar you suggested in my introduction post.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hi SyxPak,

Great story!!!!

I know I am late for the party. Better later than never......

S&f

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AirTurbineStarter

Hi ATS! Lately I have only about an hour or two to catch up on replies so am limited on time to do any other fun stuff! I'll try to get to 'The Egg' hopefully later today. Also I will look into Your reply to Me about that Avatar a bit later, if that's ok. I'll try to get back to You soon either way. Thanx. Syx.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: nrthstar

Thanx!! Hey, late is better than not at all!! LOL! Syx.

new topics

top topics

join