It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Witness In Michael Brown Shooting Charged With Filing False Police Report regarding prior theft

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

LOL.

The fact that we are both "here" probably points to some similarity in thinking/outlook/experience that predispose us to question what we are told and seek to understand what is "really going on."

I'd certainly cop to that in my own case, pardon the pun.

I just don't see the overwhelming Master Manipulators behind it all that others see. (Illuminati, Bilderbergers, Rothschilds, etc.)

We humans are a factionalized and tribal lot, basically still big-brained highly-dexterous apes that have unlocked the Pandora's box of technology with little accompanying wisdom.

But, that's me.

Best to you,
edit on 16Thu, 21 Aug 2014 16:53:21 -050014p042014866 by Gryphon66 because: Fergot me manners.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I've often wondered what the kool aid tasted like, and then I realized I had a cold beer in the fridge

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
No no no.

The biggest thing to remember here is to stay out of the news if you've ever in your life made any mistakes.

They will find it, and everyone will know all your secrets. Even the ones you didn't know you had.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This kid will end up in witness protection.

Or should it be witless protection ?

I'd love to see his "testimony" without a script and rehearsing.

You act like that means anything the US legal system. It doesn't. Cops perjure, rehearse, hide, smear obfuscate, intimidate and harass. They win a vast majority of time. You know that though.

Mocking the oppressed population as you do nearly every day is immoral, mean and corrosive to civil society. You should run for office as GOP. I think you have the right "stuff"

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I`m surprised the brown supporters haven`t jumped on the technicality involved here.
Technically he was only charged with filing a false report he was never found guilty of it.

Granted he never showed up in court to face the charges but technically he still hasn`t been found guilty of it.
being charged with a crime is much different than being found guilty of a crime. maybe if he had gone to court he might have been found not guilty.

anyhow, we can`t say that he is a known perjurer with a history of lieing to the police.The most we can say is that he has a history of being accused of lieing to the police.
edit on 21-8-2014 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
His past is only admissible in cases involving truthfulness, which this is one. He's not (yet) convicted on it, so maybe he can take the 5th on that subject.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
His past is only admissible in cases involving truthfulness, which this is one. He's not (yet) convicted on it, so maybe he can take the 5th on that subject.

are you serious? That effin kid better sing more truth then he ever thought possible. Asking a person to tell the truth is difficult to do these days this kid hasn't been telling the truth for a long time apparently, I won't troll you as I am waiting for the official report then I will criticize that but I won't quote news or this liar as a matter of fact I probably wont post my opinion publicly anyways. Again, are you serious? I'd edit that last with a sarcasm note.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: Sremmos80

its an ongoing investigation, the other citizen can freely talk to the news, the cop on the other hand really cannot. I mean he probably could but it wouldn't be wise until the investigation is finished.

is that a way of saying they need a little time to get their story straight ?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Well we knew he lied about shot in the baxk due to the leaked autopsy.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I am sadly of the opinion due to what happens in the UK that many black people think that if they loose a young one to a white or whites, then they have massive claims for compo and if you are lucky a seat in high places. its just a matter of how much and especially loudly you complain. Sadly it doesn't work the other way round and the statistics are kept hidden.

I still feel sorry for their losses though as its never easy loosing a child, however old, big, bad or whatever they are (which is rarely angels).

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

I am sadly of the opinion due to what happens in the UK that many black people think that if they loose a young one to a white or whites, then they have massive claims for compo and if you are lucky a seat in high places. its just a matter of how much and especially loudly you complain. Sadly it doesn't work the other way round and the statistics are kept hidden.

I still feel sorry for their losses though as its never easy loosing a child, however old, big, bad or whatever they are (which is rarely angels).

so money rules the world...maybe the bible had some credence after all...worshiping a false idol....yes we all need money to survive but when is enough enough ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join