It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: CNN Source Reports That Darren Wilson DID NOT Have Fractured Orbital

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: macman
The facts are not yet showing that Brown attacked Wilson and you cannot in good faith claim that.

We have a report that the officer may have sustained some injury to the face.

That does not mean Brown caused it, and you cannot make that leap of logic.
edit on 17Thu, 21 Aug 2014 17:49:49 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This story is turning ats into a opinion based web site, so many exmples of long time posters spewing lies and personal attacks with no facts, at this point i dont think we will ever get to know what really happened.

No knock on you op, ive had some nice garbage thrown my way for questioning the incident, the funny part is they claim they know the truth when nobody realy knows what happened.
edit on 21-8-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Conspiracies sure are confusing sometimes eh.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

And I have stated that as well.

There are absolute facts.
Mr. Brown is dead.
He was walking in the middle of the street.
The LEO stopped to talk to him.
The LEO discharged his weapon 6 times.
The LEO went to the hospital due to injuries.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

^^^ thats a far cry from Mike Brown attacked Darren Wilson, macman.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

There are reports that he did attack him.

And I have stated that the investigation is on going, and that jumping to a conclusion that implies action, like protesting does no justice to anyone.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

This 'conspiracy site' is very quickly being overrun by people who love to tow the party line and support any heavy handed actions the US gov't takes. Really makes you wonder.

Eerie thing is - "Big names" here who once posted with some sense, now seem to have totally switched over to the dark side so to speak. Unsettling to say the least.

being this is a conspiracy site how do we know these posters aren't locked up somewhere deep underground and now have "officials" posting in their absence

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I'm sure you meant to say in your opinion, protesting does nothing... Any way, the one thing that is clear today is that after almost 2 weeks there are just as many facts as the morning after the shooting occured. Until that changes i expect there will be a lot of pissed of civilians in Ferguson and around the States.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
I looked at the Washington Post article and I listened to the CNN report. The Washington Post says nothing about the injury but that no one will talk to the reporter. I'm being a little picky here but the CNN report only mention the word fracture at the end of the report. They instead use the words "tear", "torn" and "broken" throughout the report. Those words to a medical professional may mean something different than a fracture. Also, an Xray is not always the best at showing fractures. It takes a trained eye with a good light source to detect a hairline fracture. Thus, this begs the question; Did Darren Wilson later go for an MRI or CSCAN of the injury area. Those test would be more conclusive for a hariline fracture. The CNN report does cast some doubt on the severity of the injury to Darren Wilson but the words used in the report are sloppy.

If their information is solid then Don Lemon should have used the word fracture throughout the report instead of words like "tear", "torn" or "broken".

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I looked at the Washington Post article and I listened to the CNN report. The Washington Post says nothing about the injury but that no one will talk to the reporter. I'm being a little picky here but the CNN report only mention the word fracture at the end of the report. They instead use the words "tear", "torn" and "broken" throughout the report. Those words to a medical professional may mean something different than a fracture. Also, an Xray is not always the best at showing fractures. It takes a trained eye with a good light source to detect a hairline fracture. Thus, this begs the question; Did Darren Wilson later go for an MRI or CSCAN of the injury area. Those test would be more conclusive for a hariline fracture. The CNN report does cast some doubt on the severity of the injury to Darren Wilson but the words used in the report are sloppy.

If their information is solid then Don Lemon should have used the word fracture throughout the report instead of words like "tear", "torn" or "broken".

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It occurs to the Major that CNN has violated federal law, HIPAA one each, to be exact. Regardless of whether Officer Wilson did, or did not have an orbital fracture, that would mean someone at the hospital revealed that information illegally, and CNN has compounded that transgression by disseminating it to it's second to last place rated viewing audience. Now the Major knows that the probability of seeing the responsible parties at CNN frog marched out into the street by the appropriate federal agency is about that of our Liar in Chief having a moment of intestinal fortitude; the Major rests assured that those in the employ of CNN are already being punished; in a manner far crueler than what can be administered by law.

Dismissed.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
so whom are the Liars... the WH, DNC, DHS, MSM, & the whole body of progressive, liberal, sex deviants who haunt the 'beltway'...
or the police force & attending physicians linked with that community

I say the body of evidence for fake news/misdirection lies on the laps of the Democrat elites that have among other things created fake documents, birth long-forms, college participation activities, a supposed 'female' wife, & 2 girl children as a part of a fictional 'Family'

I believe the falsely accused policeman is being set-up as a scapegoat for the race-bating crud, currently in power on capitol hill
0bama & Holder not withstanding
edit on st31140866272821122014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on st31140866288921142014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
There are other facts that you are missing.
1) Wilson stepped out of his vehicle as Brown and Johnson ran away and fired his weapon.
2) Brown stopped and turned towards Wilson before he was fatally shot from a distance greater than a foot.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Protesting without the full facts does no justice to anyone.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

So, there is concrete evidence that he ran away? Guess you were there.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
so whom are the Liars... the WH, DNC, DHS, MSM, & the whole body of progressive, liberal, sex deviants who haunt the 'beltway'...
or the police force & attending physicians linked with that community

I say the body of evidence for fake news/misdirection lies on the laps of the Democrat elites that have among other things created fake documents, birth long-forms, college participation activities, a supposed 'female' wife, & 2 girl children as a part of a fictional 'Family'

I believe the falsely accused policeman is being set-up as a scapegoat for the race-bating crud, currently in power on capitol hill
0bama & Holder not withstanding

This post can be used as the new "Everything You Need to Know as a Right-winger" Handbook.

/eyeroll

Perhaps a little less "belief" and a few more facts would be useful, eh?

edit on 18Thu, 21 Aug 2014 18:23:32 -050014p062014866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18Thu, 21 Aug 2014 18:25:04 -050014p062014866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yes, and no I was not.

As Officer Wilson got out of his car, the men were running away. The officer fired his weapon but did not hit anyone, according to law enforcement officials.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Lol so not surprised. Weren't we saying that source close to source close to Wilsons wife was pathetic? The original source (right wing blogger) has been caught lying numerous times before. I'll link it when I get home.

sf

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

I think it was a little hastily delivered but the again, Don Lemon is on the street in Ferguson, delivering live breaking news so I'm cutting him some slack.

It's another "anonymous source close to the investigation" and I wouldn't bet my life on something an anonymous person said but I would assume that CNN does some sort of vetting. All things considered, I think it does cast some meaningful doubt on the orbital blowout fracture story and it's consistent with statements by the FPD Chief.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Fractured orbital or not, he was still assaulted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join