It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: CNN Source Reports That Darren Wilson DID NOT Have Fractured Orbital

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

And there is still a chance the door was what hit him.
If the door hit brown and came back at the officer as he was getting out, then he could have got the swollen face from that.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

You would think it would be in their best interest to release photographic evidence in support of their statements.

You would think the police would releases the police report.
Can some one give me a reason we have not seen a police report other then the one responding to market?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

So if he wasn't severely beaten like is being reported?

edit on 21-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Exactly. I'm finding it more and more difficult to believe anything Ferguson Police have to say regarding this case. Since the first day until now the facts have not been kept strait. On top of that you have to take into account the brute force response to peaceful protesters (TOO CLARIFY: i mean the protesters NOT agitator groups there to cause conflict) as well as complete disregard for constitutional rights. For example the arresting of journalists, legal observers, and really? yes really, a 90 year old woman. Those are not the actions of a police force who is trying to best serve their community. These actions reek of cover up after cover up.

Police state? thats an understatement.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

CNN Video Link

A link for CNN footage for the poster who blames the press and then requests a CNN link.

This case is all of those things. National Guard gets called into Ferguson and that's not the time to question law enforcement abuses? I respectfully disagree.

Yours truly, agent provocateur.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
You would think the police would releases the police report.
Can some one give me a reason we have not seen a police report other then the one responding to market?

That and the dash cam footage would be great.
But i guess if they released that they wouldn't be able to continue to spin the situation where they want.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

This 'conspiracy site' is very quickly being overrun by people who love to tow the party line and support any heavy handed actions the US gov't takes. Really makes you wonder.

Eerie thing is - "Big names" here who once posted with some sense, now seem to have totally switched over to the dark side so to speak. Unsettling to say the least.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

CNN Video Link

A link for CNN footage for the poster who blames the press and then requests a CNN link.

This case is all of those things. National Guard gets called into Ferguson and that's not the time to question law enforcement abuses? I respectfully disagree.

Yours truly, agent provocateur.

I watched the video, did you?

They are "confirming" and "unconfirmed" source!? Where is the proof? Isn't this what in the court of law, one would call "hearsay"?

Take a peak at my past history on ATS if you can figure it out! You will see I am far from supporting the police state!

But hey, I actually think your more intelligent than that, to allow the media to persuade your emotions.

Neither you nor the OP has proof of anything! Everything so far has been emotionally based hearsay produced the MSM!

As much as you hate the police I am shocked that you have a disconnect on how the MSM promotes propaganda to persuade the masses into a certain thought process........

edit on 21-8-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You believe Foxnews unconfirmed source?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: theantediluvian
If it is right after those three, why not include it in the quoted text?
I just read the WP article again... It isn't there.

Are you messing with me? I know we don't agree on a lot of things but I wouldn't lie about the content of news stories I link to. From Washington Post:

The officer who fatally shot an unarmed Ferguson youth suffered a fracture to his eye bone in a scuffle with Michael Brown, according to a family friend.

The hospital X-rays of the injury have been submitted to the St. Louis County prosecuting attorney, and will be shared with a grand jury now weighing evidence to determine if Officer Darren Wilson should be charged in the shooting.

Confirmed details regarding Wilson’s condition after Brown was shot have been scarce. Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson said last week that Wilson had a “swollen face” after the altercation. He also said Wilson had to be taken to a hospital for treatment, but he did not elaborate on his injuries beyond saying they were not life-threatening.

On Wednesday night, Ferguson Mayor James Knowles III told Fox News that he could not confirm reports that Wilson suffered a fractured eye bone. The office of Robert McCulloch, the St. Louis County special prosecutor, did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Thursday.

edit on 2014-8-21 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

You believe Foxnews unconfirmed source?

Ummmm, I have been sitting back watching the feeding frenzy!

Didn't you learn anything after the Trayvon Martin shooting? I did!

I have come to realize that when something bad happens, that the MSM jumps on it and doesn't give a damn about who's life they ruin in the process of getting a good story!

I am not easily swayed by the lies OR the political agendas that may be behind capitalizing on a tragic incident!

Personally, for those of you who choose to buy into the emotional correctness of these things? Not only do you make yourselves look like fools, but you show the rest of the world how screwed up the citizens of the United States truly are.

But hey, at least I will admit that the above statements are only my opinions, and far from factual! My only agenda is to find out the truth, whether I like it or not!

What's your excuse?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

My goal is not to prove any one right or wrong. Our opinions are just that, opinions. This is a venue where we can specualte openly, disagree and remain civil while doing so. I still think theres some genuine people on ATS who would agree with that statement as well.

You're correct that the media has little influence on me. I've been exceedingly active in playing the role of watchdog trying to hunt for facts and raise awareness about the blatant breaches of constitutional rights as this plot has unfolded. Even to the extent of talking with people on the ground in Ferguson, and e-mailing news media outlets. When things like no images of Darren Wilson's supposed injuries, no police report, mixed eye witness accounts, etc ,etc... When these things are as in our face as they are now my danger flags fly high.

Like i said in several of the other Ferguson related threads: the death of Mike Brown has become a catylist for action on other fronts as well. Specifically, civil rights, police brutality, hyper militarization of domestic cops, and blatant disregard for the constitutional rights of a free press, and freedom of speach. All of these issues are now on the frontline within all discussions relating to the death of Mike Brown. IMO, they are worthy of heavy discussion. Today this is happening in Ferguson, tomorrow it's in our homes unless people step up and push for change.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

still waiting for the facts. all of them.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

This pic, lol.

After seeing the issue shadowed and spelled out in other non credentialed places, I Don't know what to think about it anymore.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

My goal is not to prove any one right or wrong. Our opinions are just that, opinions. This is a venue where we can specualte openly, disagree and remain civil while doing so. I still think theres some genuine people on ATS who would agree with that statement as well.

You're correct that the media has little influence on me. I've been exceedingly active in playing the role of watchdog trying to hunt for facts and raise awareness about the blatant breaches of constitutional rights as this plot has unfolded. Even to the extent of talking with people on the ground in Ferguson, and e-mailing news media outlets. When things like no images of Darren Wilson's supposed injuries, no police report, mixed eye witness accounts, etc ,etc... When these things are as in our face as they are now my danger flags fly high.

Like i said in several of the other Ferguson related threads: the death of Mike Brown has become a catylist for action on other fronts as well. Specifically, civil rights, police brutality, hyper militarization of domestic cops, and blatant disregard for the constitutional rights of a free press, and freedom of speach. All of these issues are now on the frontline within all discussions relating to the death of Mike Brown. IMO, they are worthy of heavy discussion. Today this is happening in Ferguson, tomorrow it's in our homes unless people step up and push for change.

Finally you explained yourself!

I can't disagree with much of anything you said!

However, as I mentioned to another member, do you remember how the media played us with the Trayvon Martin shooting? NBC was caught red handed a couple time embellishing the truth!

Nothing we hear, let me repeat, NOTHING WE HEAR, from the MSM can be considered the TRUTH anymore!

All I am doing is trying to promote people having level heads and to not allow their emotions to be swayed by the media... As always, once heads are taken, down the road we will find out what the truth actually WAS. Then who do we blame? The liars? Or those of us who should have known better than to believe their lies?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Good point, arguing over unconfirmed reports seems silly.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
I can visualize the door bouncing off Big Mike's belly. He might have deliberately used his girth as a weapon. The cop reportedly pulled up beside them in the roadway. That's not unheard of. I want to know what caliber weapon was used to shoot Big Mike. Does anyone know?

edit on 21-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The end result, a fractured what ever, is not the justification for the LEO to fire upon Mr. Brown.
And just because after the fact, it is stated that the injuries were not life threatening, at the moment someone is striking you in the face, and you are openly armed.....shows Mr. Brown's disregard for the LEO life or his own.

The facts are showing, that Mr. Brown attacked the LEO.....physically attacking a LEO or anyone deserves what is returned.

If Mr. Brown did value his life, attacking the LEO would not have happened.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

I would guess that it was a Glock 22 chambered in 40sw. That is the most popular firearm and caliber for LE in the US.

But...here is a question. Why does this matter?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

Again, I will point out that your facts are null. There are no facts, that much is quite obvious. You can thank Ferguson and St Louis county police for that. And as others have pointed out, also myself, the media has been pretty complicit in reporting anything and everything regardless of factual accuaracy.

So, it's been repeated over 9000 times and I'll add one more: the stream of 'facts' coming out of the mouths of law enforcement are clearly not facts. The media will bear part of that burden, but the great majority of it lies firmly at the feet of St. Louis area police and officials trying to cover their asses because of how poorly they handled this whole mess.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join