It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't censor my content now! ISIS Beheading VIDEO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOriginalJZ

This is a private members only forum (to thread and post). We have rules and considerations made by the owners and moderated by select and well versed and fair members. This is what makes ATS what it is.

Even though you DONT have a complete right to say anything you want just because you may want to...this still is a site with rules and T's and C's you agreed to when joining us...unless of course you didnt read them.

The part about us being able to decide for ourselves? Not on a members only place where rules are moderated for the benefit of us all and for consistency, continuity and organization of our threads and topics-replies.

If you dont agree with what you agreed TO when joning us here...there are other places perhaps more suited to you and your views, wants and needs.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

I can't give you a star because my work computer is not allowing 70% of this site to show. BUT!!! I would give you a thousand for your words if I could. Absolute fact. I totaly agree with you.

DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO. TAKE IT AS FACT IT HAPPENED. NO CONSPIRACY HERE. THESE FK'TARDS WANT YOU TO WATCH.

THE WHOLE AREA NEEDS TO BE TURNED INTO GLASS.

edit on 21-8-2014 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
the terrorists win if u watch the video! rofl, so much for denying ignorance. go ahead, put ur head back in the sand and trust ur govt officials to watch these videos for u.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Whether the terrorists win or lose is unlikely to depend on whether or not I watch their video. My sanity, however, might well depend on it.

I'm content that it's not on ATS or the vast majority of websites. That's not censorship, it's the responsible exercise of editorial judgment.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thebusiness

Sorry mate, with the greatest of respect, you're an idiot.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SummerLightning

That's why they made a video?????????????

Sorry, edited....I was a little quick off the mark there.... sorry.

edit on 21-8-2014 by CaptainBeno because: Appology

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: aightism2
video or it didn't happen

Good one mate, i'm sure a grown person such as yourself should be able to find it on 4chan or liveleaks.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thebusiness
the terrorists win if u watch the video! rofl, so much for denying ignorance. go ahead, put ur head back in the sand and trust ur govt officials to watch these videos for u.

looks like a back up account to me, nice one. whats that word again...oh yeah, shill.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Videos like this have no place in any civilised circles.

And frankly I honestly believe anybody who actively wants to see such a thing has something pretty seriously wrong with them.

Plus by viewing it, you're doing exactly what the terrorists want you to do, and granting them their victory.

Morally reprehensible. People who watch it should be ashamed of themselves.

Good for ATS for banning it.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SonoftheSun

Actually youtube and every other site has removed the video. You pretty much cannot get your hands on it... for the same reasons ATS doesn't want it posted here I would imagine.

Nenothtu copied it just because they are taking it down everywhere. And, sadly, its real. They blacked out the middle of the video because we think the journalist started fighting - any sane person would - and ISIS didn't want you to see them get their butts kicked and have to call for back-up, Neno thinks their psychology made them believe they would seem to others weak if they showed it...

but the video is real. It's also evidence I believe. But no one wants to have the content on their site, for reasons apparent.
edit on 22-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

What is morally reprehensible is to do it. Keeping the video as evidence... not so much. There is always a problem with the erasing of history later on down the road. People then forget the truth.

As far as their victory, only they believe they have won anything. Video's like that, make people want to fight them more... yet, they are putting out these videos right now thinking the Americans will loose their stomach for any fight against them.

And they aren't happy about loosing ground near the dam. (that whole control the water supply control the people mentality) They are trying to get us to stop bombing them. What they don't realize, is they pegged Americans wrong on this.
edit on 22-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOriginalJZ

People are allowed to watch gruesome horror movies and play violent video games but as soon as some real life content comes out they pull the feeds to protect the fragile minds of the people? I call bull#!

But this isn't a horror movie or violent video game it's the murder of an innocent man , I think the line between real and fiction has become blurred for some people as shown by some of the posts on this subject in the other threads on it.

Why do you think you have the right to watch this murder ? , because you don't but James Foley has the right for this barbaric act not to be seen by all , at times like this I really wonder about humanity , those that would commit such a crime and those who desire to watch it.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

after searching through lots of bollocks I finally found something that resembles a beheading video only thing is it only shows the start of it and then cuts to the end where you see a head on top of a body im yet to see them actually saw his head off so im still calling BULL# until I see the real thing.

it looks fake anyway he´s too cool for a man who´s about to have his head cut off he states his death is Americas fault yadayada way too cool almost acting in my opinion . you could argue ken bigley was cool too but he didn't know they was going to cut his head off..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join