It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any flight experts have any idear what i saw? very quiet, low altitude, high speed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: mindseye1609

I'm pretty sure I know exactly what it is, and no I won't say. It was out West a month or so ago doing another show off, but events in the world got in the way. They probably brought the mountain to Mohammed this time.

Oh, and congratulations. You're the first person I've heard of seeing her that isn't involved in the program.

there seems to be a new rule here when to comes to the validity of new threads.
'pics or zaphod or it didn't happen'

your 'won't say' confirmation is still far better than nothing though. stay safe from orange clothes.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I'm looking.

but we have so many clouds and palm trees in the way I don't see much.

And it's way too hot to be outside all the time.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

If they're going over, it's probably going to be later at night. Take off and landing windows at home have been a couple hours on either side of midnight.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Doubt they'd go over miami though.

There's a naval air base in the keys.

Though I'd bet they'd fly in the straights and out of site to a west coast base.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

With the bird in question the average person will see her, and immediately think meteor, and probably stop looking. She's gone all over across the US going by sighting reports.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Amazing.

One day some good pics will come out.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I'm working on it.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You'd be surprised. Homestead is "officially" just a reserve base now, but some odd things still come through there occasionally. Once in a while you can catch a take off at night out over the bay if you get lucky.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Nochzwei

So let me get this straight. This thing makes the F-22, currently one of the most advanced aircraft in the world, look like a Sopwith Camel, and it's not cutting edge because it's still a plane.
I would say that the real wuderwaffe would be like the Nazi bell that would have made the hydrogen bomb look like a kitchen match

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shagg

Homestead is too far.

Every so often I'll pass by opa locka and i'll see some military jets. but that's hit or miss.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Oh yeah, the Nazi Bell that was never shown to have worked, or done anything.

You know they're called "aircraft" for a reason. This isn't scifi, as much as it looks like it.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Is there maybe any chance of seeing anything ...interesting in the UK? >_>

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Araqiel

Oh yeah. Very good chance.

Check your messages.
edit on 8/22/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonofaSkunk
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

There are several on here who no doubt know exactly what they are talking about. They normally only say what they know and don't know/can't say in response to someone pushing for info. No ego involved. We should all appreciate the fact that they are willing to share at all.

Yeah I totally agree with the reasons not to disclose, but seeing that horn being tooted so often "I know but can't tell" gets tedious plus it's not usually seen like this..People won't push if they can't see anything to push against

It looks more profesional when you see "I don't know about that" And if there was anything truly potentially earth shattering and people admitted a knowledge of while they were still under signed secrecy, they would be a target from many sides trying to tempt, bribe, cajole, even threaten to "share just a little" not to mention being flagged for surveillance for just saying they know something. Some folks that were involved in black projects are always being watched, not because they aren't trusted, but sometimes to protect them from outsiders that might want to intimidate or threaten them for info.

Now this varies a great deal depending on the level of the compartmented project and those "administrating" the ongoing secrecy of them, but still... just saying.

So, Zaph bud, What was the top speed of that aircraft seen in the OP again?
See what I mean, I wouldn't even ask that if they never advertised any knowledge of secrets beforehand..

This wan't meant to defame anyone, just understanding etc. etc..

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Well hell, from now on I'll just start posting how you think I should just to make you happy.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Well hell, from now on I'll just start posting how you think I should just to make you happy.

I'm sorry that you take everything as a put down.
"Doesn't respond favorably to constructive criticism"

Never told you how to post. stop twisting everything so you look the victim.

edit on 22-8-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I take constructive criticism just fine. Being asked if it's ego, or bragging is far from constructive. Neither is being told how to post.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

You also take destructive criticism better than most people. +2 WIS, +1 CHR

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hoping ive got beginners spotters luck, think i saw something a couple of months ago yellowish glow horizon to horizon almost directly east out towards the north sea silently and fast and nothing coming up satellite wise on commercial sky tracking apps. Any ideas where i should be pointing my camera in the uk to try and catch a glimpse of something remarkable?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: spaceaceuk
Any ideas where i should be pointing my camera in the uk to try and catch a glimpse of something remarkable?

Scotland.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join