It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ancient secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
ancient secret of happiness: look at sun n see bueaty. feel earth n feel bueaty. all is bueaty. so walk in bueaty. do not forget bueaty or u will lose way. i am mark. arent u glad u found me?

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You meant BEAUTY correct? If thats the case I can agree with you that it is a good approach to life, but not possible unless everyone thinks that way simultaneously. Welcome to ATS by the way.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
think? the mind is not meant to move. western minds disconcern me. do u not see what u do? let the mind be void.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think we all do see the beauty, we all have moments where this feeling effects more so,

Like walking in a forest, walking along a beach, looking up in the the canyons, everyone finds it in there own way there own place,

Thats the beauty of it!

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
I think we all do see the beauty, we all have moments where this feeling effects more so,

Like walking in a forest, walking along a beach, looking up in the the canyons, everyone finds it in there own way there own place,

Thats the beauty of it!

maybe that's not the beauty of it..?

wouldn't it be nice if you were conscious of this feeling inside of you anywhere you are?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I don't usually take to Byron's work, but this poem really fits the thread.

SHE walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that 's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impair'd the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
Or softly lightens o'er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.

And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent!

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hi my name is mark
think? the mind is not meant to move. western minds disconcern me. do u not see what u do? let the mind be void.

You know, its times like this when I wish I had more faith. That way God might hear my prayer when I tell him to strike this person down with lightning or something. I have a western mind.......

Just so all of you christians in here know...he was attacking your faith and your religion with that statement. Well, maybe not.....mark.....what exactly did you mean by that statement?...please tell me.

by the way...here is my prayer....

"Oh dear Lord not again, please God spare me from this insanity. Please strike his house with great bolts of lightning so his computer will fry like fish at one of your catholic churches dining halls during lent"

[edit on 12/7/2004 by Seapeople]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
mark, dont put down *western minds* this kind of talking makes some people unhappy. You may as well be sexiest and racsist while your at it. I thought everyone could get along one day soon. It looks like there will always be arrogant people in this world.

common, we are all friends here

top topics

join