It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal Opinion on how to solve our nations problems

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Not at all.

What I'm saying is that without judgement, repentance, and divine intervention things will not change.

God has NEVER allowed a nation to get away with the things that are taking place today.

Judgement HAS to come but repentance and divine intervention will come as well.

One only needs to read Revelation Ch.18 to see this, that is America.

Read Maurice Sklar's vision below for more insight on this:

Then the Lord said, “America is being eaten from within. Its’ days are numbered. There are three parts in its financial collapse. The first crack in the foundation happened in September of 2008. The collapse of the walls is the second drop in the dollar soon to come. The dollar will lose 30% more of its value. Then the whole financial system will crumble and all of America’s wealth will be devoured. But, during this terrible time I will visit America again. A third Great Awakening will come. But, the days of America’s glory and beauty will never again be seen. My judgment shall come swiftly upon all those that have turned their backs to Me.” www.kolumbus.fi...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Well it is a good thing I wont be here when Rev 18 takes place because I will be with him who saved me by his grace through faith. either by death or by gathering.

I wouldn't give much place or credence to Maurice

peace.

edit on 21-8-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I wouldn't either except for one thing:

History has shown that God ALWAYS warns his people before judgement comes... ALWAYS.

"Surely the Lord GOD will do NOTHING, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets."

There are far too many others having the same exact dreams and visions.

You can easily ignore men such as Maurice Sklar but when you ignore the Word of God you have a serious problem on your hands.

This is the very reason WHY we are where we are today.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

His completed and preserved word is all the warning we need.

I don't ignore the word of God, all they that try and say from their visions and dreams is already in His Book. So I need no man to tell me his hot mustard dreams when God's sure word of prophecy has already given me all I need for life and godliness.

But until my Lord Jesus returns I will be a blessing any way I can and that means getting his direction on fixing things now and teaching others.

for we know not the day and hour when the son of man returneth.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
We need to reform campaign financing so that congressmen act in the interests of voters, not big donors.

I think we need to stop being soft on big business/the extremely wealthy, and recognize that they've exerted massive influence on the government for the past 30-40 years.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You have to replace the current system to do these things,in a fundamental way or someone will use any such efforts as they please.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NonsensicalUserName
We need to reform campaign financing so that congressmen act in the interests of voters, not big donors.

I think we need to stop being soft on big business/the extremely wealthy, and recognize that they've exerted massive influence on the government for the past 30-40 years.

Yes I agree fully and the instruments are already in place to do it.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
You have to replace the current system to do these things,in a fundamental way or someone will use any such efforts as they please.

The ability to change back to the Collegial Interactive styles govt is already in place it only needs the people to allow it to be done.

A good President, with both Houses, and the Governors of each State can actually do it within a ten year period.

But like I said the people need to stand up and get it done. that is if they are truly tired of this Hierarchal Govt Style.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join