It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce 630-2 Survivors of Mu in Oregon?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thiaoouba Prophecy

originally posted by: Harte
As was stated, neither Mu nor Lemuria ever existed. That is an absolute certainty.

During Casey's time, this wasn't known for certain.

Harte

You sir don't know what you are talking about.

The last piece of the lost continent of Mu that is above water is Easter Island. The last piece of Atlantis that is left above water are the Canary Islands.

Sorry. Perhaps you are unaware that the term "Mu" (or "Moo," as it was spelled at the time) resulted from an erroneous translation of a Mayan astrological text. Mayan wasn't translated in any reliable way until around 1980. The term Mu comes from Charles-Étienne Brasseur de Bourbourg in 1864. He used an alphabet (de Landa) that attempted to translate the glyphs into the Latin alphabetical characters (you know, the ones I'm using right now,) but it turns out that this is not the way the language worked.

"Mu" is not mentioned in the Mayan Codex that de Bourbourg tried to translate - the Troano Codex (today called the Madrid Codex.)

If you think I don't know what I'm talking about, please cite which Pacific cultures include "Mu" in their mythology.

That'll take quite some time. Forever, actually.

Atlantis is allegory.

Harte

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
www.dustinnaef.com...

This is an article that was just published today. It covers the ancient mound builders in Oregon.

www.messagetoeagle.com...
edit on 25-8-2014 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Great thread marking for future reference ..... lots of people claiming different facts you have to separate the Info from the Dis - Info

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
this thread is predicated with the consideration that Cayce's work is accurate.

everyone else can come in here and share their OPINION about Cayce's work one way or the other, but that's not why OP started this thread. the OP didn't start his thread to have people come and try and prove or disprove if he was legitimate. sonofthelawofone had it right.

if you don't want to actually contribute to what the OP outlined in the first couple of posts then move on.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Thank you, I really wouldnt mind the Cayce debate, but this isnt the forum for it. And someone said above, it makes it hard to sort out all the dis-information.

When I first realized there were too many glyphs in a smallish area, for it to be all natural, I researched everything I could find on the Natives, Archaeology, etc etc. The closest that came to what I was seeing was the Cahokia's in Miss. But, they didnt fit either. However, I think there could be a link to the Colombia Land Bridge Collapse in Oregon, because, it was around the same time 40,000 Cahokia's showed up in Mississippi. No one knows where they came from. The place in Oregon looks almost painted with colored rocks. The Cahokia's did a similar thing with their cities.

But, nothing totally fit, until I found the Cayce readings.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

yeah, i think it's really interesting. i'm just still stunned by the glyph with the blue robed figure. and when my eyes relaxed for a second and i saw the complete outline of the foot with the heel over the snake head, i was wow'd again.

there's too much "coincidence" to brush this stuff aside with the usual pareidolia claim. ive only read a limited amount of cayce's stuff. but his case studies, diagnosis ability blew me away and i love his stuff dealing with atlantis.

do you read the majority of his material from edgarcayce.org?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

I got a subscription to the Cayce foundation, so I could access his readings. I had been ill and was looking for natural healing advice. Thats when I randomly thought I would see what he said about S. Oregon. It was really amazing. And the pieces of the puzzle finally came together.

But, I am guilty of not reading their personal analysis of the readings.

Kinda like the bible. I read it myself, but dont really rely on someone else's views of what it says.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I just expanded on the images regarding the Genesis 3 :15 area. If your curious www.americangeoglyphs.com look to the right column. The title is Genesis 3:15 recorded on the face of the desert.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

wow, the link you posted is awesome! i just cant believe those massive glyphs. they are so obvious. they really do stand out. the majority even without any description would be readily visible i think to most people. really impressive work that must have been accomplish SO long ago. really incredible stuff.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Great! its amazing.. thanks for this wonder sharing. I love it. By tradition, a birthstone or a gemstone is connected with every month of the year. Those individuals who are born in the month of January will get a Garnet stone. It is believed that birthstones were originated from the breastplate of Aaron. It consists of twelve gemstones which represent the twelve tribes in Israel. There are several folklore and urban myths regarding the healing powers and therapeutic influence of birthstones.
www.crimsongems.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Thank you for relating some ACTUAL FACTS on the subject. As i was led to believe this thread was about "mu". I read something earlier that maybe there was a pocket of gas or something to that affect under this mu and when the plates shifted it caved in or whatever and water covered it and boom, gone. Im sorry, sometimes i just pick something neat and read a bunch about it and i dont remember where i read that, but what do you think about that theory?
a reply to: Harte
Or anyone else with an idea.
Opinions always welcome.
Sara

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NaughtyLibrarian
Thank you for relating some ACTUAL FACTS on the subject. As i was led to believe this thread was about "mu". I read something earlier that maybe there was a pocket of gas or something to that affect under this mu and when the plates shifted it caved in or whatever and water covered it and boom, gone. Im sorry, sometimes i just pick something neat and read a bunch about it and i dont remember where i read that, but what do you think about that theory?
Or anyone else with an idea.
Opinions always welcome.
Sara

Like I said in the post you replied to, Mu and Lemuria never existed.

And like I said in a later post, neither did Atlantis.

Harte

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Lol, OK. Still thank-you for FACTS. You ain't no slouch.
Sara

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NaughtyLibrarian

Lol, OK. Still thank-you for FACTS. You ain't no slouch.
Sara

Glad you recognize that for what it is.

I've been examining these claims for quite some time, and have been posting about them here for a decade.

If I seem a bit snippy, well, chalk it up to having to repeat those same facts ad nauseum.

Harte

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

There is a huge pile of evidence that suggests that at one time, a high tech society thrived on the earth. And was wiped out by a catastrophe. What exactly do you call those civilizations? I doubt if anyone believes their names were Atlantis or Lemuria, but that doesnt mean their wasnt a high tech civilization. So, stop arguing over what its called. Big deal. The point is there were civilizations before ours. www.youtube.com...

If you dont believe that, do some homework. And if you ever figure out what there real names were, then please enlighten everyone. But, until then, let people call these ancient places, what ever they want. Please feel free not to share what you think debunks the reality of ancient civilizations or why its a mortal sin to call them Atlantis or Lemuria.

Did you bother to look at the blog images? Because this wasnt about, "wow, I found Atlantis", this was about, "OMG look at these images" They tell a story, I dont know who or if they were made, but they are truly amazing." So, maybe you could take a minute and really look at what I located and comment on what the thread is really about. I managed to put together some information and some of it is from Cayce's readings, Im sorry that isnt your cup of tea. Avoid my commentary and just focus on the images. You will be blown away, if you look with an open mind.

edit on 2-11-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

There is a huge pile of evidence that suggests that at one time, a high tech society thrived on the earth. And was wiped out by a catastrophe.

Well, I'll admit it's a pile of something. Evidence? Not a scrap.

And it wasn't me that put "Mu" in this thread title, you know.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join