It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce 630-2 Survivors of Mu in Oregon?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Or its completely natural.......odd isn't it that all they left was geoglyphs and no habitations or use of resources, tool, etc. not a trace.

I see in another post you came up with the term Lumeria instead of Lemuria which is a 19th century creation, so.....

Okay, where in Plato's work did he name the west coast of Atlantis?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Did you happen to notice the 10,000 year old sandals found there? And if you want to research the area, you will find that mound builders left "mounds" all over Oregon. I know you dont appreciate Cayces work, but he said the mound builders were the descendants from Atlantis.

Until I found this area, I did not believe in the ancient Atlantis folklore. Or the Lemurians around MT Shasta for that matter. Even though I live here (mt shasta).

I have seen lots of spelling errors on ATS. Lumeria - Lemuria. I will go kill myself now. What is your point?

I am truly sorry that you dont have "eyes" to see these glyphs. They are amazing. And even if they turn out to be Earth Art, its OK with me. I am presenting an unusual area, for others to make up their own mind about. I realize you are not getting it. And I respect and appreciate your candor. I am not trying to push an agenda. I dont have one. If you notice on the blog, if you looked at it, that I am not selling anything. I have no attachment to the outcome of what this turns out to be. However, I think they are amazing, they tell an amazing story. I didnt share all that. I couldnt write a book within a thread. And for a person who has studied ancient religions and myths, and knows the bible, can see a huge story written on the face of mother earth within this area.

This area is also within a national park, so there hasnt been any archaeo digging for over 60 years. Also, if you research you can find a lot of information regarding the giants of N. America. Most of the knowledge regarding the giants has been covered up, and suppressed. Including the giants at Lovelock and Spirit Man Mummy which were found not too far from this possible worship center.

I am just presenting a relatively small area, with unique symbols and glyphs, that emulate what we know of ancient worship centers. My background and education has centered around ancient Religions. So, my eyes are probably trained to see these things. I only released a fraction of the information I have regarding this area. But, I realize ATS isnt the best place to throw out my pearls.

Are you saying that the survivors of Mu, could not have traveled to the West Coast? I think if they could cross the sea they could travel west.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
After looking at your past threads, I realize we share a love for ancient history. I wish we were on the same page where the S. Oregon site, is concerned. You are close enough to me and to them to go on an expedition to the area. As I am afraid to go alone. You may have notice from a previous reply that I have had some unnerving episodes. I havent even blogged about the worst episodes.
There are a few places out there that look very much like a buried city area. But, again I dont think this is the best forum to share that with.
I realize that your interest is surrounding the ancients in other parts of the world, but have you considered what might be in your own back yard?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
What is your point about the sandals? People were wearing fiber sandals 15k years ago, and like I said what's your point.
Garbage middens are not mounds, per se, the ceremonial mounds of the much much later mound builder culture of the Mississippi drainages are absolutely different.
And since you keep brining up a 19th century piece of fiction, Mu, I give you an EPIC FAIL.
The actual history of the native peoples of the west coast is so dynamic that it doesn't need any ne age bs to make it interesting.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

The point I was trying to make about the Sandals is that they are exactly as Cayce described the sandals of the High Priest would wear. I agree with your west coast dynamic history. I just think there is more to it, than what has been revealed to us.

I used the terminology of Cayce, he called it Mu in his reading. I started this thread with a quote from one of Cayce's readings, therefore, I assumed that anyone who read the thread, would realize the contents would be related to the Cayce readings.

I dont really consider Cayce's work New Age. I have other information regarding the mound builders of Oregon, but I am not ready to share all that I have found. So, I am sorry that you wasted your time reading this. No need to reply. As I stated earlier, I put these out there to accumulate knowledge from others who might "know" something to add to the conversation. I dont think we are on the same page.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
wow, the image with the blue robbed figure is amazing. and the fact that they wiped the color out afterward. i think that only lends more credence to your work. i just wanted to chime in and post this picture which i think oddly resembles that glyph with the blue robbed figure. the image below is from the graphic novel Sandman by Neil Gaiman. The character morpheus is the god of dreams wearing a helmet that oddly resembles the glyph and with his "dreamstone" which was like a ruby in which the god of dreams stored most of his essence.

overall great work and great pictures. really interested in seeing more stuff along these lines. Edgar Cayce was an interesting man.

What do you think of David Wilcock and his conection with Cayce in terms of perhaps being the reincarnation of Cayce?
edit on 22-8-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

I do see a similar pattern in the pic you posted.
I have listened and read Wilcocks work. Also, very interesting. There are many similar points in his life to Cayce's life. I believe in reincarnation, so its possible. Wilcock pushes boundries of what we consider normal thinking. So, I applaud him for that.
But, I dont always understand him. I have lots to learn.

I enjoy hearing from like minded people. Cayce was a very interesting man. I started reading him regarding the medical advice he had given, as I am more into natural healing. And, when I started reading him, I was astonished at how much more is available to anyone who takes the time to read him.

Thanks for your kind words. We need more of that on ATS.
I have seen threads where people are just down right mean to each other. It makes my heart sad. As we need to uplift and encourage each other. But, its real life isnt it? Mean, hurting people are everywhere. I have learned to avoid people with low karma points. I dont let them bait me. I just try to see them as hurting people who want to hurt others.
They probably just need more kindness.
edit on 22-8-2014 by misskat1 because: Added to my reply.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You are wrong period. The inhabitants of the planet Arema X3 built the pyramids on the lost continent of ATLANTIS & MU. Please do your research as you are very mis informed about the true history of our planet. You said that we did not build pryamids and you are completely wrong. Humans have only lived on this planet for 1.3 million years. Aremoians have only been here 60,000 years. God people ATS are so ignorant, they keep searching for the TRUTH and never find it. If you want to visit the Psychophere like Edgar Cayce did then meditate and develope the power of Astral Travel and know the Truth first hand. Start by reading the Thiaoouba Prophecy. Use it as a guide to discerning Truth from Falsehood. The Pryamid on Mu was 3 times the size of Giza. The Pyramid on Atlantis was half the size of Mu's.

edit on 22-8-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18323126]Thiaoouba Prophecy[/post
Interesting, havent heard that one before.

I cant find anything about Arema x3 , is there an alternate spelling?
edit on 22-8-2014 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

Did you happen to notice the 10,000 year old sandals found there? And if you want to research the area, you will find that mound builders left "mounds" all over Oregon. I know you dont appreciate Cayces work, but he said the mound builders were the descendants from Atlantis.

But then he had a tendency not to be at all reliable with the stuff he made up, lol

Mounds? You sure about that? If you mean shell mindens on the coast but elsewhere??

I have seen lots of spelling errors on ATS. Lumeria - Lemuria. I will go kill myself now. What is your point?

Lemuria was a name made up in the 19th century, Lumeria I've never seen before, so I was asking

I am truly sorry that you dont have "eyes" to see these glyphs. They are amazing.

Oh I see them and recognize them as natural

Are you saying that the survivors of Mu, could not have traveled to the West Coast? I think if they could cross the sea they could travel west.

With 100% accuracy? Yes they did not do so, for the simple reason there was no place called Mu until it was made up in the 19th century. You might want to look that up

Regards

Might see you at the Black Bear Diner then
edit on 22/8/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thiaoouba Prophecy

You are wrong period. The inhabitants of the planet Arema X3 built the pyramids on the lost continent of ATLANTIS & MU. Please do your research as you are very mis informed about the true history of our planet. You said that we did not build pryamids and you are completely wrong. Humans have only lived on this planet for 1.3 million years. Aremoians have only been here 60,000 years. God people ATS are so ignorant, they keep searching for the TRUTH and never find it. If you want to visit the Psychophere like Edgar Cayce did then meditate and develope the power of Astral Travel and know the Truth first hand. Start by reading the Thiaoouba Prophecy. Use it as a guide to discerning Truth from Falsehood. The Pryamid on Mu was 3 times the size of Giza. The Pyramid on Atlantis was half the size of Mu's.

Oh my that is an interesting rant, where to begin...........

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge you have shared on this subject.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

S+F

Excellent legwork and research.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Thank you realtruth, I know we arent supposed to care about the member stats, but I am very impressed with your scores.
I take it as a real compliment coming from someone with your track record!!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
As was stated, neither Mu nor Lemuria ever existed. That is an absolute certainty.

During Casey's time, this wasn't known for certain.

Harte

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

We may not know the actual name the ancients used to label their society. So, you are right, Mu and Lemuria are modern titles for an ancient civilization. We dont know what the Hopewell Indians called themselves either, but we know they existed. Does a lack of a true name, negate their existence? I think not.

You can choose to believe there was never a civilization in Ancient times. You can look at the structures through out the world, and believe what you want to about them. I believe there were Ancient Civilizations. Some we havent discovered yet. But most people who have reviewed the evidence, believe they existed. Not knowing what they called themselves, is irrelevant, and does not erase the megalithic evidence.

Perhaps Cayce was referring to the Lemurian Civilization with its modern title.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: Harte

We may not know the actual name the ancients used to label their society. So, you are right, Mu and Lemuria are modern titles for an ancient civilization. We dont know what the Hopewell Indians called themselves either, but we know they existed. Does a lack of a true name, negate their existence? I think not.

You can choose to believe there was never a civilization in Ancient times. You can look at the structures through out the world, and believe what you want to about them. I believe there were Ancient Civilizations. Some we havent discovered yet. But most people who have reviewed the evidence, believe they existed. Not knowing what they called themselves, is irrelevant, and does not erase the megalithic evidence.

The megalithic evidence remains evidence of the people who were there no some 'unknown' civ.

Lemuria was an imaginary continent may up to explain why lemurs were in India and Madagascar, it has nothing to do with ancient civs. Mu was made up by a guy who liked to just make up stuff (he was rather good at it).

Why not call them 'the lost civilization' or the 'unknown civilization', those names are fake and it immediately taints any idea you are trying to convey. Just a suggestion.

I have reviewed the evidence and have been doing so since the late 1960s and in my opinion they don't....

Perhaps Cayce was referring to the Lemurian Civilization with its modern title.

He was using a title he knew was modern but also beloved by fringe believers. As noted by Harte the fact that a Lemuria continent (not civ) had not existed was not known with certainty then but is now known not to exist.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Why is it important to you to keep riding this dead horse? This thread is about what Edgar Cayce said about Oregon, and an area that I found that emulates his description. I am not in anyway trying to disprove or prove the existence of Mu or Lemuria or Atlantis for that matter.

As I have stated, I realize that you are not a Cayce fan, so why are you remaining off-topic?

I would suggest you find a thread that targets your specific argument, and then share your overload of amazing insight and all the proof you have accumulated to prove your 'theory' that Mu or Lemuria never existed. But, this isnt a thread about proving or disproving their existence.

Better yet, start your own thread share your knowledge and invite people to argue with you about it. "Why Lemuria or Mu never existed". There I got you started.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

...because you are on a public discussion board using descriptive terms incorrectly.

I'm correcting you since you seem to not understand where those terms come from and their actual meaning.

If you want to talk about Cayce and believe what he says go right ahead.

Have fun!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Thank you

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join