It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce 630-2 Survivors of Mu in Oregon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Edgar Cayce Reading 630-2 25. The entity was among those that journeyed from Mu to what is NOW Oregon; and there STILL may be seen SOMETHING of the worship as set up, in what was the development FROM that set up by the entity's associates, as the totem or the family tree.

I had an accident a few years ago, and during my recovery, I spent way too much time on google earth. And I found an unusual area in S. Oregon that I want to share. Since finding this, my research has led me to many of the Cayce readings, native myths, and Archaeology findings in the area. I wanted to see what my friends at ATS think about this.

This thread only contains part of the information and coincidences I have found in my research, but I hope it is enough to see what I am talking about. I created a blog to save the other images I still have, so I wouldnt loose them in a computer crash. If you would like to see those too, go to www.americangeoglyphs.com

I sent a few images to the Oregon State Archaeology department, and within a couple of weeks the images were washed out, blocked. So, the images I have are the only clear images left. (that I know of) I can tell you where to look, and you will see the outline, but you can no longer see the color.

This Alkali pond is in the middle of no where. Compare the female bee on the left to the Egyptian Bee Goddess. But, even beyond the similarities to the Bee Goddess, the detail is amazing. Also, two earth energy lines cross over this bee pond area, one male, one female, the male line goes to Bimini, the female line goes to Giza.

If survivors of Mu or Atlantis also went to Egypt, then there should be some similarities to the Egyptian glyphs and gods. The following 2 images are very similar to ancient gods. I am only showing 2 images. There are several more.

Compare this to Horas and the eye of Ra. This is actually a mound. A closer shot would show that it is surrounded by 'rays of sun'

On the left the goat head resembles Bathamet. Notice the praying hands?

Cayce, would describe a picture for his clients that they were instructed to paint in vivid colors it was their souls journey. In one reading he describes the High priest and his initiate:

585-10 Cayce describes a High Priest. And how it should be painted on the entities personal "Aura Chart" Here are exerts from that reading:

"on the left, the priest in priestly robes, blessing a figure kneeling in front of him. The robes of the priest would  be blue gray, with the hooded portion back from the head. The sandals would be of papyrus or woven grass. The robe of the kneeling figure would be in white (this also a robe, you see). An interesting coincidence is that at Fort Rock which isnt far, 900 grass sandals dating 10,000 years old have been found.

High priest in Blue Robes.

A couple of other coincidences I found, is that Cayce said in Reading 440-5: Also the records that were carried to what is now Yucatan in America, where these stones (that they know so little about) are now – during the last few months – BEING uncovered.”

What I find interesting about that, is that there is a gem stone in Oregon called the "Sunstone". The esoteric uses for the sunstone mimic the uses for Cayce's firestone. With that said. The only place in the whole world you can find gem quality sunstones is in front of Blue Robbed High Priest. Also interesting, is that Cayce gave that reading in 1938, which is the same year Luther Cressman (the father of Oregon Archaeology) was digging in this area. If you read the whole Cayce reading, he makes several connections to Pennsylvania. Its interesting to note that Luther Cressman was from Pennsylvania.

I realize that these couldnt have been made by our species. Keep in mind that we didnt build the pyramids either. The spirit man mummy from Nevada, the giants of love lock cave and other stories of giants in N. America makes me think that this area was created by them.
In another of Cayce's readings he said that Lewis and Clark on there journey up the Columbia River ran into the descends of Atlantis, the lost tribes and those who came through the Bering Straight.

The following images are a few of the earth art or glyphs found in the area that contain fertility type glyphs.

Face in the pond.

A couple of years ago, I tried to make a thread about this, but it was my first thread and I forgot to link it ect. It was really bad, so since I found this other information, I thought I would try it again.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I found this very interesting.

May I point out that you wrote this in such a way that I had to Google constantly terms that you used?

I'm still reading some of the things but, I thought if I pointed that out you could give me more of your own insight on the cayce readings and the sunstone vs Firestone specifically.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hmmm so you are saying that geographical features in Oregon when seen from high above them are somehow related to stuff Cayce made up?

Well there is no Department like that in Oregon. Did you the mean Oregon Parks and Recreation Dept Archaeological Services? Who exactly did you send this mysterious email too exactly? I would be greatly surprized if they paid any attention to it because they don't do that type of work you should have sent it to one of the University Anthropology departments.

Post the email address you used if you would.

In another of Cayce's readings he said that Lewis and Clark on there journey up the Columbia River ran into the descends of Atlantis, the lost tribes and those who came through the Bering Straight.

They did? Strange they didn't note that.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

Reading 440 cont: “Through the same form of fire the bodies of individuals were regenerated, by the burning – through the application of the rays from the stone, the influences that brought destructive forces to an animal organism. Hence the body rejuvenated itself often.”“Those in Yucatan, those in the adjoining lands as begun by Iltar, gradually lost in their activities; and came to be that people termed, in other portions of America, the Mound Builders.”

There are other Cayce readings that say these same "Firestones" were used to power their machines.

Esoteric Sunstone info at: www.crystalvaults.com... from their website:

Introduction to Meaning and Uses of Sunstone

With the radiance of the sun and the fire of the solar ray, Sunstone carries the energy of Ra, the sun god, whose energy brings all potential life from within the Earth. It is a Stone of Leadership - of personal power, freedom, and expanded consciousness. Truly reflecting the qualities of Light, it brings openness, benevolence and warmth, strength, mental clarity, and the willingness and ability to bestow blessings upon others. [Simmons, 388][Ahsian, 388]

I hope that helps??

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1
Ty I get easily distracted during research because I enjoy it so!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Yes it was the University of Oregon Archaeology Dept. Im sure I still have the emails from several years ago, if you would like to see them.

Evidently the people Lewis and Clark ran into didnt tell them who their ancestors were. I dont often tell people my ancestry either. Do you?

Its OK that you arent a fan of Edgar Cayce. I am, a lot of people are. So, I think some folks might be interested in what I found. Everyone is free to make their own assessment of the images, that is why I am sharing them with everyone, and not just people who I think will agree with me.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

I seriously relate, I start on one thing and the links just push me on and on. I hope you find some interesting stuff to research in this, I would welcome anything you find.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

Yes it was the University of Oregon Archaeology Dept. Im sure I still have the emails from several years ago, if you would like to see them.

Nope I was just wondering what and who you were claiming to contact. I live in Oregon and deal with the Archaeologists here on occasion.

Evidently the people Lewis and Clark ran into didnt tell them who their ancestors were. I dont often tell people my ancestry either. Do you?

All the time - maybe the Indians didn't think they were, they had their own myths and legends not Greek ones.

Its OK that you arent a fan of Edgar Cayce. I am, a lot of people are. So, I think some folks might be interested in what I found. Everyone is free to make their own assessment of the images, that is why I am sharing them with everyone, and not just people who I think will agree with me.

So you are saying that x people came here (Oregon) and did major and extensive terrain adjustment so that thousands of years later ponds and other terrain would vaguely look like something you say it does from space and that EC stated this in his readings?

How does the documented history of the creation of Mu by Plongon and Churchward work into your theory?

edit on 21/8/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Yes I do think it possible that over the course of many years, the giants, who I believe possessed technology more advanced than ours, were capable of creating this area. I also believe they had the capability of flight, so they would have seen their creations from the air.

Im not trying to work in other peoples theories. I am just presenting what I believe are glyphs from an ancient culture, and showing it in light of the Cayce coincidences. What you choose to do with the info, keep it, or not, is up to you. I leave all conclusions to the reader. I have made my own conclusions. I am sharing what information I want to share at this point and its up to you to decide what you think about them. If the images do not resonate for you. That is OK.

I dont think they created this area for our benefit or for us to find later. I think it is possible that this is the worship center, as mentioned in Cayce's readings. If it is the worship center, then it is too important to keep this information to myself. So, I am sharing with other thinkers like you, and the ATS readers, to get contrasting opinions of what they see. And maybe other researchers will join in solving the mystery of this place.

edit on 21-8-2014 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I gave you a S & F.
These did resonate with me! Thank you for an interesting read, and at the least it is amazing what can be found with a change in perspective.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I might want to retract what I said earlier, about these not being created for our benefit. Cayce said there were 3 ways and means to keep the records. Could one way be to create earth art, like the aura charts Cayce described?

Let me explain,

Genesis 3:15 says: I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.”

On the left you will see the image on google earth available today, of the blue robed man. (sorry no more color) Notice what is behind him?

This looks like the head of a snake. The eye is a raised flat area, perfect alter stone. At its throat is a pond, that has a knife shape in the bottom.

Is this a Heel stepping on the snake?

Could this be the seed of man?

Now look at the top image and note where the snake, foot, and mans face are located, it embodies the Genesis 3:15 scripture, "I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.” It would be completely fitting for there to be an altar stone on the snake. The snake symbolized the temptation of man, and sin. In the Hebrew traditions. Now if you research, you will also find out that in many cultures the High Priests wore blue robes. Including the Hebrew traditions. Which Cayce said the Ancient Hebrew traditions are the closest we have today to the original Atlantean forms of worship.
There are other elements to this area also. But, keeping it basic for now.
If Cayce is correct and the survivors from Mu and the Lost Israel Tribes intermarried, then you would expect to see Hebrew overtones in these glyphs.

edit on 21-8-2014 by misskat1 because: I inserted the wrong image

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
S&F OP

This whole post resonates with me... I know quite a bit about Cayce, his readings and the Akashic records, the Hall of Records, sunstones, and automatons that he mentioned in the 1930's.

You've definitely taken things that were said in a literate way, and thought of their meanings "outside the box", which I commend.

Someone else once posted on ATS about how some of the numbers Cayce mentioned, like '38, may not have been years, but lines of latitude and longitude. Similar to your post, I had not thought of it that way.

I've always been very interested in the Firestones (or Tuaoi Stone) , as they are talked about extensively as being an unlimited source of power, or at the least, a way to magnify existing energy sources.

As you can probably tell by my screen name, I have an affinity and respect for The Law of One, and try to live my life by similar ideals. It was this reading (877-26) that changed how I looked at life and made me realize that there was something special about Cayce:

(Earthly existence in Poseidia, Atlantis, during first destructive influences used by the sons of Belial; when the influences of the sun were crystallized through the crystal that then controlled the motivative forces in the experience.)
1. EC: Yes, we have the records here of that entity now called or known as [877]; those experiences in that sojourn in the earth environment in what is called Poseidia, in Atlantis.
2. In giving the interpretation of the records as we find them, it is well that there be given something of the background - or the variations; that there is not confusion.
3. For in giving the experience of an entity's sojourn in a period as remote as the early destructive influences in that land called Atlantis, or in Poseidia, there is oft a confusion in the interpretations of the records - as to whether Poseidia was the land or Atlantis was the land.
4. There were also other centers that were developing. For in the projections they began as many, and in creating influences they began as five - or in those centers where crystallization or projection had taken on such form as to become what was called man.
5. Hardly could it be said that they were in the exact form as in the present. For there were more of the influences that might be used when necessary; such as arms or limbs or feet or whatnot.
6. So, in following or interpreting the Poseidian period - or in Atlantis - let it be understood that this was only ONE of the groups; and the highest or the greater advancement in the earthly sojourning of individual entities or souls at that particular period - or the highest that had been save that which had been a part of the Lemurian age.
7. Hence we find there had been the separating into groups (as we would call them) for this or that phase of activity; and those that were against that MANNER of development.
8. The Sons of Belial were of one group, or those that sought more the gratifying, the satisfying, the use of material things for self, WITHOUT thought or consideration as to the sources of such nor the hardships in the experiences of others. Or, in other words, as we would term it today, they were those without a standard of morality.
9. The other group - those who followed the Law of One - had a standard. The Sons of Belial had no standard, save of self, self-aggrandizement.
10. Those entities that were then the producers (as we would term today), or the laborers, the farmers or the artisans, or those who were in the positions of what we would call in the present just machines, were those that were projections of the individual activity of the group.
11. And it was over these then, and the relationships that they bore to those that were in authority, that the differences arose.
12. Then we find the entity, now known as or called [877], was among the children of the Law of One; entering through the natural sources that had been considered in the period as the means of establishing a family. However, they were rather as a group than as an individual family.
13. For those who were of the ruling forces were able by choice to create or bring about, or make the channel for the entrance or the projection of an entity or soul, as the period of necessity arose.
14. Then such were not as households or as families, like we have today, but rather as groups.
15. Their STANDARD was that the soul was given by the Creator or entered from outside sources INTO the projection of the MENTAL and spiritual self at the given periods. THAT was the standard of the Law of One, but was REJECTED by the Sons of Belial.
16. But this entity, [877], is the one whom we are to follow in the present; as for its application of those innate tenets, that are a portion of the aroma of the innate being, as it were, or the influence that is as the rate of vibratory force of the entity in its relationships to the universal activity or vibratory forces.
17. These are the abilities to which the entity may attune self, through all the various phases of its application in those directions in other experiences.
18. But that was among the first entrances, or the second entrance of the entity FROM the without, into that form which became encased as an entity, an INDIVIDUAL body, see?
19. The name then, as we would term in the present, was Deui (pronounced Dar, or D-R); and the entity was active in the recording of the messages, the directing of those forces that came with the use of the light that formed the rays upon which the influence from without was crystallized into what would become as the sound from the outer realm to the static or individual realm.
20. These were not only the rays from the sun, set by the facets of the stones as crystallized from the heat from within the elements of the earth itself, but were as the combination of these.
21. For it was these gases, these influences that were used for what we call today the conveniences as for light, heat, motivative forces; or radial activity, electrical combinations; the motivative forces of steam, gas and the like for the conveniences.
22. Then this entity, Deui, was among those who attempted to make such influences a part of the experience of those who were - as indicated - the producers of that used for food, clothing; for the MACHINES as it were for the producing of these - as we would call them today; rather than the machines used for the sources of the correlating or centralizing or crystallizing of the activity in their very forms.
23. The use of these influences by the Sons of Belial brought, then, the first of the upheavals; or the turning of the etheric rays' influence FROM the Sun - as used by the Sons of the Law of One - into the facet for the activities of same - produced what we would call a volcanic upheaval; and the separating of the land into SEVERAL islands - five in number.
24. Poseidia, the place or the settlement of that particular sojourning of the entity - Deui - at the time, then became ONE of these islands.
25. Hence the confusion that at times is seen by those who would interpret such records.

Source

I was sort of "stuck" on some questions I had about a few of the readings on Atlantis and Mu and Og, so this has re-invigorated me. I will be following this thread and am interested in hearing more about what you've found.

~Namaste
edit on 21-8-2014 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Greetings- Interesting.. Would You like to "dig deeper"? (pun intended)

For the location/area: It may interest You to read about the area of Mt. Shasta around the Goldrush Days. The Lumerians (Lumeria is the west coast Atlantis) would do their trading in town with gold and not worry about change or the difference. They were described to be very tall 6'8"+, white or 'shining hair'..

If more info re: Edgar Cayce You might look into "The Law of One" The author of 'The Re-incarnation of Edgar Cayce,' Wynn Free, hosts a thrice weekly radio show and they do 'channeling sessions' and ALL of the Edgar Cayce readings are discussed through a couple "group entities"

I don't want to seem like I'm trying to 'sell You anything'...

namaste

P.S. I started looking into 'a connection' and now have knowledge of stuff, people, things that I've never studied, physics, religion™, geography, etc. but sure found a "connection" Also the incidences of "deja vu" or "synchronicity" have increased dramatically.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

If You are near an 'intraweb browser' check-out '37th parallel' then look at 'images' ...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Thank you for the encouragement!
It is very sad that google earth white washed the colors out of the landscape. I wish I would have saved more images. There is so much detail to show. While recuperating I had a lot of time on my hands and spent more hours on google earth than I should admit. But, this place is unique.
I thought google would become more clear over time, not hide the landscape. Has anyone noticed how the trees around town areas are now blobs? I wonder if they are hiding the fake cell phone tower trees???

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I live really close to MT Shasta, actually between Shasta and Lassen. For a very long time, I made fun of all the Lemurian Stories around here, but after finding this place, which is very close to Mt Shasta, I changed my perspective.

Ive read everything regarding the Children of the Law of One. Lets just say, Ive had some very interesting coincidences and experiences while being led on my journey to find this place.

I dont think I have intraweb available. Honestly, Im not sure what it is. lol

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

gave you a star
very interesting thread thank you

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

if you live that close to Shasta, careful, people tend to disappear underground and end up as food or experiment for bad ETs

sure you might say it isn't true, but are you so sure you would bet your lifeskey on it

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CokeIsNotCool

My family has already been through a family member disappearing around Shasta. I dont know how to link the thread, but if you are interested in what happened, you can search "Abduction or Imagination" Is something in our forest? My 3 1/2 year old grandson went missing, he came back with a very haunting story. Other ATS members also added their stories, so its a really interesting thread.

I used to be an avid camper, I dont camp anymore. So, no I wont bet my lifeskey on it!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Star and flag for you, I love stuff about Edgar Cayce it's always cool some of the stuff that came out of that man, had to tag this thread so I can come back later to read more about it, got to get some more sleep, gotta go to work in the morning.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join