It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Day of Rage, Today 8/21/14

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Go back and see exactly who the major website infrastructures that Anonymous has attacked? US Govt and Military, western govt, Banks, Medical orgs and Hospitals, and Israel to name just a few.

I am not saying anonymous is a willing partner but they are truly being used by them as part of their attack against the west by posing as anonymous and the anonymous who are not Islam have no idea they are doing the work for them.

And at the same time China is also using them to gain access to our countries military.

Laugh if you may, but look at the whole picture and ask, "who really benefits from all their activity?"

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: Iamthatbish

I think we need to get rid of black communities, 50 years since the civil rights act passed we are still segregated. Just as the government manipulated grants, va loans and the real estate market to keep blacks from buying property in certain white, they could do the opposite????????????

I have no idea how to do it, many will be fiercely against it. As long as this separation exists we will continue to have these problems...

Is that plan just for the U.S. ?

And why is it limited ?

How would you propose we "Identify" and "Classify" people ??

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Whoa you made a post without using the word progressive...lol straight up dropped my mouse and everything!!

It will take a better mind than mind to fix what I perceive as broken.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I did break a handle off of a coffee cup.

Does that count?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

90% or more are from Missouri. Ferguson is a suburb of St. Louis. Smart one.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

If you really wanted to "stick it to the man" you could bait the squirrels with your baloney and when they get close enough......throw smoke bombs and rocks at em!

They've been militarized! I sense the hand of President Obama in this!

edit on 21-8-2014 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Your identity is logged into several government databases simply for being a member here. Pull your head out of your butt please.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Most are from the St Louis metro area.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

90% or more are from Missouri. Ferguson is a suburb of St. Louis.

I am well aware of that. I was replying to the comment that "black communities" need to be gotten rid of. Since the only "black community" in question here is Ferguson, and almost everyone causing problems is not from Ferguson, unless you propose sticking them all on an island or something, "black communities" has nothing to do with it, because they'll come in from wherever they are. Desegregate all you want, but they'll come back together when they want to.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join