It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Day of Rage, Today 8/21/14

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
This would also be a great way for a terrorist group to have plenty of people around in very large cities to do something nasty at each cities capitol building. Looks like that is where they are calling for most of the gatherings. I can see ISIS using this as a nice way to walk right into a large crowd and BOOM....hell, one of the calls is for a protest right outside the White House.

I have thought of this and there is a real risk of any terrorist to infiltrate the crowds and do untold horrors. We are a free people and sometimes people do bad things. I haven't witnessed a clear threat for terrorists at the protests thus far. There is however a ton of video showing the police attacking peaceful crowds and standing down towards looters and rioters.

We can't let fear dictate who we are.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Since I live in the middle of nowhere, there are no riots convenient to me to participate in, so I tried to be a little angry as I ate my baloney sandwich for lunch, and maybe I'll go out and shout at a squirrel or something in a bit.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Anonymous is nothing more than a terroristic arm of the current Jihadi Caliphate being imposed on the Middle East.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247
I'll take your word for it. I made the decision to focus on what can make this stopped occurring in the future. With that decision I stopped being stressed by the horrible things occurring.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Yeah, my other reason for thinking about this being a perfect cover for ISIS to form some sort of attack is that the news of this Ferguson stuff has gone world wide. ISIS likely has heard about it, and may even follow Anonymous....who knows.....just makes a really convenient target that would be hard for any police force to control with that many people coming to the locations with such short notice.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I dunno who they are but they sure have made it hard to research St Louis government and the local police websites....

I know anonymous is doing a lot of things some more idiotic than others.

If large crowds show up in several locations the more the threat from a over response by the police becomes, and that is at the heart of why they want to protest in the first place.

Anyone find it wrong the police are not talking to the protesters?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Anon really does not know St. Louis at all. The Arch grounds are under construction as St. Louis City tries to connect the Arch to the rest of St. Louis (highway 70/55 cuts the Arch and the Old Cathedral from the rest of the city). Not a really good place to protest.

Sorry wrong thread.
edit on 21-8-2014 by feldercarb because: added sorry

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

LMFAO. That takes the cake.

This forum has lost it.

Going back to lurk mode again, you guys are insane. There was a time when ATS had constructive conversations about a wide range of topics. Looking around today, there is just a bunch of right wing, pro government, nanny state perpetrating wacks. Holy hell...

LOL so hard... terroristic arm of the current Jihadi Caliphate being imposed on the Middle East. HA! Thats rich.

/me walks away shaking head.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

And say what exactly? Please stop committing felonies?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

I think we need to get rid of black communities, 50 years since the civil rights act passed we are still segregated. Just as the government manipulated grants, va loans and the real estate market to keep blacks from buying property in certain white, they could do the opposite????????????

I have no idea how to do it, many will be fiercely against it. As long as this separation exists we will continue to have these problems...
edit on 21-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Not really, I would find it hard to talk to some of these protesters when all they do is scream pig plus the spit and trucker lemonade being tossed at them.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Ha, ha, hadn't thought of that one. And of course, they'll get plenty of idiots showing up with their crummy signs totally unaware that their every move is being recorded and that their identities are being put into the gov't data base as malcontents.

Social Darwinism at its best!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Not really, I would find it hard to talk to some of these protesters when all they do is scream pig plus the spit and trucker lemonade being tossed at them.

lol at the trucker lemonade. That was funny.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

LMFAO. That takes the cake.

This forum has lost it.

Going back to lurk mode again, you guys are insane. There was a time when ATS had constructive conversations about a wide range of topics. Looking around today, there is just a bunch of right wing, pro government, nanny state perpetrating wacks. Holy hell...

LOL so hard... terroristic arm of the current Jihadi Caliphate being imposed on the Middle East. HA! Thats rich.

/me walks away shaking head.

LOL

The same group that claims to be under Constant attack from the government, yet there are no bodies, no imprisonments. hmm

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Posted earlier and discussed here

Not attmpting to self promoting my own post...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Its interesting you say that. This community wasn't designed as a black community, people in the same financial situation moved to residences they could afford.

Let's help that change. My favorite way to change that is not having education be a business. Have a h.s. diploma that actually prepares the graduate for a career.

There are changes being made to this in small communities and very slowly. This is the tragedy that needs media attention. This is something that if we change our children will have a better future.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

Surprised this hasnt been pulled for duplicate already, to be honest. They are the same thread topic all for this one not having the DHS statement.

Trolls abound everywhere on ATS now, I see.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Screw the naysayers. They cam embracr the oppression they welcome. Ill be at the Denver protest by ^pm. Any fellow Coloradoan ATSers want to meet up you can PM me for my number. Ill ne shooting video amd sharing here.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I think we need to get rid of black communities, 50 years since the civil rights act passed we are still segregated.

Funny thing is that most of the people protesting/rioting aren't actually from Ferguson: Of 163 arrests in protest area since police shooting, just 7 are Ferguson residents

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: adjensen
Since I live in the middle of nowhere, there are no riots convenient to me to participate in, so I tried to be a little angry as I ate my baloney sandwich for lunch, and maybe I'll go out and shout at a squirrel or something in a bit.

If you really wanted to "stick it to the man" you could bait the squirrels with your baloney and when they get close enough......throw smoke bombs and rocks at em!

That will teach em!

Don't forget your helmet though! Squirrels can be nasty!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join