It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw a damn UFO tonight (C Shaped Object: Auckland, New Zealand)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Just saying I believe you , I have spotted multiple odd lights in our auckland skies over the last 2 years.
I'm jealous I missed this one!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I saw something like this 3 days ago,
It was 6PM and I was opening home door, then the air started to shake (idk how to describe that) like an "airquake". Just the air, then my friend told me to look up and we saw a orange-yellow "c" glowing in the sky. It was flying at same airplane altitude. It was heading to the south, and suddenly speeded-up.
edit on 21-8-2014 by Yuuma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

I saw it too. I was at work, we have lots of windows and 180 degree views from Ponsonby. At around 6pm my boss noticed something bright and orange in the sky, just above the horizon, it looked like it was South West of our location, perhaps a few km away. I took a look too and it seemed to be really shiny/metallic and the sun was brightly reflecting off it. It was moving slowly in a northerly direction, and then bam.. it just dissapeared. It may have sped off in a South Westerly direction, away from us at a really high speed, as it just vanished into nothing.

Wow, pretty freaky. The whole experience lasted perhaps 5 seconds.
edit on 21-8-2014 by Meltdown16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkingCap
a reply to: Dae

Thanks for the suggestion, I briefly attempted to search for this before but found next to nothing.

2.bp.blogspot.com...

There are heaps of info UAP's based on the shape you saw: HERE

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Dam I missed it. I have seen a few strange lights in west Auckland a few months ago. There is UFO over Auckland face crack page.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join