It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact with Agartha. Plan for Economic Liberation. Question/Answer Session.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

I was thinking maybe they were just after and before pictures as in 20 years prior on the right. The ears are a very good tell that it is the same person or at least very similar mother-daughter. The eyebrows could easily be plucked on the left and not on the right and the generally younger/thinner look of the right person makes for the nose differences. The lips are just pursed on the right. I don't think the pics are of different people, but they don't really prove anything.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I understand your point about subterranean types being capable of deceit. They have their own politics, feuds and problems just like us. I have heard that some of them are downright dishonest. I don't deny that.

But they were helpful and supportive, and they seem more trustworthy than a lot of people I've met. If it wasn't for them we might've been in really deep trouble. We got very little help from the general surface population.

The freedom movement right now is making a valiant effort, but it's disordered and disorganized. These materials give people the opportunity to get behind something common sense and concrete.

What does Agartha have to do with free tech?

From what I'm told, quite a lot. The surface of the planet is under some sort of occupation. Pharmaceutical companies, banks, an out of control MIC and IC. Some of the Agarthans are very much against this. They are doing their best to help things go on a more positive footing.

They are under some constraints, and I don't know exactly what they are. I don't know why they don't help more openly. They don't always answer all questions. But they are insistent that this is an extremely useful project.

If this knowledge of this technology reaches critical mass, (over the next 10-50 years) it will:

Boost morale among the general public.
Start to solve basic human problems: Droughts, dirty water, food shortages etc.
Provide free market jobs.

In short, it'll improve our quality of life. This will make people less dependent on the industrial grid we're living in. Which will in turn stimulate more sharing of technology, and more self reliance. The economy may improve too.
And there will be more open traffic between our civilizations. The first thing that will emerge is more and more healing technology.

Don't you feel trying to explain one is a distraction from the other topic?

As I said before, the softly softly route was tried for five years, nothing happened. So we're trying a different tactic.

I think the topics are very much interlinked. Agartha may be a fringe topic in the West, but in India, Asia and South America, it's common knowledge.

Also, when these PDFs are published, there will be several versions available that don't mention Agartha. People can choose whether to include that angle or not. I understand some people are going to be uncomfortable with the whole subterranean thing, but it's time to push the envelope and ramp up disclosure.

Your comments and criticism are welcome, but I think it's fair if I ask: do you have a better plan?

edit on 25-8-2014 by HiAliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Why would someone go to all that trouble to sell a measly bottle of Iodine? It's one of the cheapest medicines out there.

A human face can become bloated for all sorts of reasons. My own cheek swelled up like the Elephant man when I had an abscessed tooth.

I've seen Iodine deficiency goiters first hand. They're not pretty.

Here are some more pics. They're not too pleasant to look at:

www.primehealthchannel.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: HiAliens

I understand your point about subterranean types being capable of deceit. They have their own politics, feuds and problems just like us. I have heard that some of them are downright dishonest. I don't deny that.

Can you provide a little insight into the type of politics?

What type of government or system/framework do they work within?

I'd imagine it's fundamentally different than capitalism if it encourages free low tech.

But they were helpful and supportive, and they seem more trustworthy than a lot of people I've met. If it wasn't for them we might've been in really deep trouble. We got very little help from the general surface population.

I can understand that a "people" are genuinely and otherwise benevolent, yet, easily manipulated.

What have they done to counter this eventuality?

The freedom movement right now is making a valiant effort, but it's disordered and disorganized. These materials give people the opportunity to get behind something common sense and concrete.

The freedom movement may be but our captors are working harder and faster. They are literally working at break neck speed. I've never seen so many world events happening as frequent as they are now.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Thanks for the questions. They are straightforward and sincere. I'll get back to you tomorow, as I'm busy writing an essay. But for now, I don't understand this:

I can understand that a "people" are genuinely and otherwise benevolent, yet, easily manipulated.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Thanks for the questions. They are straightforward and sincere. I'll get back to you tomorow, as I'm busy writing an essay. But for now, I don't understand this:

Meaning that even your fellow man generally means well, but those good intentions can be easily manipulated as witnessed above ground. Another words, knowledge is power, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. What have they done differently as a civilization to prevent the perversion of power?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

What have they done in their own society? Hmmmm. I wasn't told much about what's happening down there. Discussions always focused on the tactical situation up here. But, to try and answer your question;

1) There are some people who are just as abusive there as here.
2) Self reliant technology in every home means that it's less easy to centralise and manipulate power. A lot of surface power comes from the creation of artificial scarcity, forcing people into prison-like societies.
3) I think they are generally more mature, and a lot of them have learnt the futility of war.

There may be other reasons.

Honestly, their lives are generally better, but they have their hassles too. Trouble in paradise, right? Only when we're free will they be free. It's a mindbendingly complex situation that I don't pretend to understand. I just know my small part of the puzzle.

Power in the Surface World

In our surface world, the grassroots media is seen as the best buffer against abuse of power. You can take out one blogger, but not all of them. Cabal plans are being uncovered quicker and quicker. Shady political pasts are being exposed. Scary politicians are being turned into laughing stocks in 1000 memes. It's not easy, but the internet blogosphere is getting sharper and sharper at taking down abusive people in positions of power.

And the Cabal are not exactly our captors. They have trapped us, but there's ALWAYS an exit route somewhere. Case in point, heart disease. The cure's been available for decades. People are just too lazy to Google it. Monsanto could start to fade from view if enough people set up organic farms.

Miles Davis, Agartha

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: HiAliens

Thanks for the information, so it sounds like they are more like Iceland than say, the United States.

I see you have a lot of material posted in a few threads I'll have to mull over. It sounds like there are some good viable business ventures associated with many of these concepts that can be managed and ran locally by small independent companies like LLC's. Organics is a given but I'm curious of other potentials.

I don't suppose the Agarthans provide any crowd funding?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Questions

There have been historical, political, geographical questions. Doubtful, skeptical, cynical questions.

But no one has asked an active strategic question.

It's getting a little dry.

How are you planning to get this information out further?
How could we deal with African poverty?
How will you deal with western governments?

These are the type of questions I'd like to answer.

I understand people need background. But from now on, I might not answer questions that are passive, general, and easily googleable.

I'm interested in strategic questions about the future.

If you wonder why out society is such a mess... It might be because there's no self-leadership.

Look at how everyone immediately puts the responsibility on the Agarthans. No one tries to forge their own destiny.

And this is a crowd that claim to be enlightened.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Thanks for the information, so it sounds like they are more like Iceland than say, the United States.

I think Iceland is one of their major contact points on the surface. They supposedly have good relations with the Icelandic government.

I see you have a lot of material posted in a few threads I'll have to mull over. It sounds like there are some good viable business ventures associated with many of these concepts that can be managed and ran locally by small independent companies like LLC's. Organics is a given but I'm curious of other potentials.

Awesome that you are thinking of doing something. The Resistance salutes you.

I don't suppose the Agarthans provide any crowd funding?

Million bucks a day through Kickstarter, with a 40 per cent success rate. You can't say fairer than that. Why should we ask them? I think they are helping in a lot of modern financial innovations. They might be funneling money through VCs, but don't expect a gold bar FedExed to you any time soon.

No one I knew ever got any cash. Why exactly, I don't know. Can't help/won't help. It's a mystery.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

No one I knew ever got any cash. Why exactly, I don't know. Can't help/won't help. It's a mystery.

Perhaps a violation of free will not to mention a direct act of war. I guess it could be viewed like me trying to funnel money to another countries citizenry, like fake NGO's to usurp the ruling government (where have we seen that?). Even if the government is evil two wrongs don't make a right. Maybe they are just trying to take the high road, assuming of course, these guys exist.
edit on 25-8-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

You might be onto something. I wonder if surface governments have directly threatened them with chaos if they try and funnel too much cash here. Or they could be just respecting our free will.

And you know what? If they don't exist, we still need to improve farming, medicine, water, finance and pollution.

So whether they're real or not, the resultant action is exactly the same. Back to common sense.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I can agree with that.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

a reply to: one4all

The human race spends about a billion dollars a day on alcohol, and a billion dollars a day on cigarettes. That's a free will choice. Every day, Kickstarter funds a million dollars worth of projects. That's a million dollars. Per day.

If you're such an unrecognized genius, why don't you crowdfund a few thousand dollars? It's not easy, but the success rate is about 40 per cent.

Education doesn't cost anything. PDFs and mp3s can educate. You said learning was the primary factor, so you could write PDF's and make Mp3's if you like. Or not. Your free will choice. Photocopying some of these materials would be a useful step in the right direction. It'd cost 5 cents a sheet.

MOST of our wealth has been stolen. Maybe 90 per cent. But there's plenty left and a lot of us willingly spend that on useless crud. Plastic toys, expensive clothes, useless gadgets, fancy cars.

I'm a volunteer. Never made money from this yet. You sit there sniding and whining or you do something. Your choice.

Oh, and no need for the 'tell your friends' act. They'll prolly be reading this now. Speak directly to them.

Peace

I an not an unrecognised genius any longer thanks to your comments blowing my cover there Robin Hood.

What are you a votunteer for the Humanitarian Whine and Cheese Brigade.

Glad you are willing to use your free-will choice to volunteer, you do realise that volunteering can represent service to self for some people right? A few of us have spent their lifetimes in the pursuit of knowledge and data and in pursuit of the applications and sharing of that data,and the majority of us on this path have have folllowed a similar template.

You are obviously a Neophyte,you are a rookie, were you not a Rookie you would already understand that crowdfunding is an old innovation which until social media was still controlled to a great degree by the TPTB.you still think the internet makes you bulletproof and that a little dance together in the street with some hugs and sugar will effect treal changes,you are so far from right is it sad.

TPTB CONTROL the money kiddo,you may crowd-fund your arse off but that money still has to go into the hands of TPTB,this is why you are a Rookie.

You are failing to reslise you are talking about a revolution and you are failing to recognise that there are GLOBAL and deeply estanlished checks and balances in place to prevent this from happening right?

Money has to enter a Bank doesnt it? Money has to be invested doesnt it? Money needs to be spent doesnt it? Money needs to be managed doesnt it? Money is alive and has a documented path which leaves a tangible trail doesnt it? You are not suggesting people take risks and keep moeny on hand do you?That they NOT use banks and NOT pay taxes? I sure hope you arent suggesting that this is the case because those are illegal things to do.There are rules ,and when you are done following those rules you will be as intertwined with TPTB as anyone coud possibly be.

Or are you going to crowd-fund food for the poor or water for hundreds of millions of people?China invests BILLIONS into Africa every year,and you assume your efforts will make an impactfull difference?

You are a hippocrate with a big mouth who has openly attacked me and I am not impressed,you may now get serious and grow up .

I can sense your youth and sprouting idealisms so either you are very young or very new at this.

There have been people "crowd-funding" for centuries,many of them departed this place earilier than they had to because of this effort,back in the day it was easier for TPTB to identifyand discourage things that cramped their style.

Helping Humanity cramps a lot of peoples styles.

You are talking about something you can not have been doing,you are to disconnected.

You may believe that crowd-funding your 100 dollar micro-businesses will make a long term difference but this simply shows levels of nievete and unwillingness or inability to mature your perspective.Your approach is but one way of involving yourself in something you want to do.

I do not want to discourage or encourage you as you like to cheekily say it is your free-will choice,or is it? Is it maybe one of your FEW options?

You need to educate yourself to what a VOTE is and the impacts it can have,you sound like a bread and butter type of humanitarian and are likely going to get more service-to-self rewards by making bigger things happen,your frustration is leaking through.

You are failing to take the situation seriously,you are clueless as to the scope of the task you are attempting to take on and this is natural and understandable but nearly intolerable to anyone who spent time in your stages of growth and you need your own personal evolution to continue to define you and you need to learn some respect.

Everyone has a direction they see as being their own optimal path,thank goodness everyone doesnt think like you are right now that they arent suffering from tunnel vision.

I am very serious, education and spreading this data insmall consistanlty projected areas is MUCH MORE IMPACTFULL than crowd-sourcing 100 dollar micro-businesses.

You need to look at the big picture, there is an imbalance intentionallycreated to be big enough to encompass the entire scope of a single human life-span,this is a tactical check and balance designed to stop your type of impacts.

Keeping you busy trying to fight the FISCAL flood TPTB can create on a whim,is exactly what they want,to identify,and to engage progressive minds in pointless impactless actions,it allows them to ride you and your life-span out of the big picture,it keeps you and MNAY more good minds BUSY "thinking" you are making a HUGE difference,when you are simply placeholders.

You can crowd-fund 40 million dollars to cure a disease,but the MONEY STILL GOES DIRECTLY TO TPTB.

You can crowd-fund to gather clothes for poor people in another country but TPTB still transport and handle the goods and profit from them,profits which are geater than the impacts you are tangibly creating.Those companies which "help out" are recieving tax breaks and all types of peripheral bonuses.

I dont want to see two thousand progressive minds tied up crowd-funding water filters and other micro-businesses,this data is ALL online already,and people EVERYWHERE have data acess.

I want to see these people looking for bigger more impactfull ways of helping humanity and to me this means EDUCATION at the grassroots levels.

If you leave your house in the morning kiss your spouse goodbye as you go to work and your kids on the head as you leave and they go to school,then you live you normal life and THEN take your SPARE TIME and endorse the things you my little bird are endorsing,then you are going backwards not forwards and you are in chains not free.

You MUST TEACH your FAMILIES and you must NOT extend yourslef until you have cleaned up your own kitchen,I highly suspect that you yourself are service-to-self and havent even considered that this is the FIRST STEP on the path you CLAIM to be on.

YOU have sacrificed nothing and your volunteer work SERVES YOU, until you believe in your ideals strong enough to share them with all others and create tangible impacts there you ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO take the position you so easily assume.

You are a moonlighter or you would have already realised this,it is what it is and you may evolve who knows.

Until then stay off of my grass,mind your own business and go crowd-fund yourself some more self-servitude.

Read the posts I did not tell anyone to STOP what they were doing I presented a reality you REFUSE to aknowledge due to your inexperience,so now it is time for you to step back and to watch someone with another perspective doing what they want to of their own free-will.

I am assuming the Agarthans are in the loop,I am not kidding about the things I am asking for and the reasons I am asking for them.

Teaching is a passion and it is a lifelong endeavour,not everyone is cut out for it,or sees the values in it,you are one of those people in my eyes.

I however enjoy it and am cut out for it, and in my experiences one needs to remove oneself from the fiscal chains TPTB use to slow down change to be impactfull.

This means you cannot be busy at a 9-5 job because TEACHING is a 24/7/365 job in itself.

If you havent SACRIFICED your own comfort zone and done everything in your power to indoctrinate YOUR OWN FAMILY AND FRIENDS into a new relaity then you are remiss and derelict,and any of us who have evolved to this point understand where YOU are right now,at the BEGINNING.

Had you as much experience as you do passion you would already understand that to make this type of teaching comittment you MUST step out of the box and represent ideas and concepts the MAINSTREAM will battle and castigate,you WILL be considered a fringe perspective,a nut-bar,a Conspiracy nut,ect ect ect, TPTB have spent centuries ensuring this dynamic happens to slow you down,try teaching your own family there smart arse and try teaching your workmates and friends there cheeky bugger and let me know how you do,because until you show you can sucessfully influence those closest to you you are a raw rookie to me and need to take a seat in the far back row and sit on your hands for a while while you bite your tongue.

ENOUGH DISTRACTIONS, back to the ten pound chunks of gold,lets get on this already time is a wasting,we only have one life to live and the clock is ticking.

You can yak about the Agarthans all you want to but the second tangible concrete solutions are tabeled the discussions break down,why is that?

Because it is all baseless service-to-self BS that is why.

What good would a ten pound chunk of gold do you? Would you catalyse as many microbusinesses as you could,would you educate,would you WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THE GOLDS IMPACTS.

You refuse to accept that you are essentially powerless to fight TPTB on their fiscal landscape,you are trying to micro-manage yourself into a position to challenge them in their own backyard,you are jumping the gun in many ways,you are skirmishing because you do not have the patience to see the bigger picture,it is your free-will choice.

I am requesting ten pounds of gold on behalf of all those who see things as I do and who wish to TEACH for their lifetimes,unabated ,uncontrolled , and only fiscal freedom can help this happen for it is what has been STOPPING IT FROM HAPPENING FOR CENTURIES.

You want to "enable fiscally" the masses,and I wish to "enable fiscally" the teachers. You are willing to attack my persepective to preserve your own,are you religous by any chance ,because that is a very presumptious attitude.

You wish to fight and I wish to teach.

Now the question is what do the Agarthans wish to support,teaching or fighting?

I still expect my request to be heard , and I expect an answer in the form of a UPS delivery of ten pounds of gold to enable me to freely teach whatever I learn,the Agarthans have the ability to recognise intentions,I expect others to also recieve the same support for their free-will choisces to devote themselves to teaching.People who understand what the word sacrifice means not people who havent learned the definition of the word yet.

I am not sure what you believe or expect but I know what I believe and expect.

I believe that if anyone delivers my request that I can expect a UPS delivery soon.

You have a sharp wit,why not put some of that energy into self-reflection ,it would serve you well to do so.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
The possibility of a future nuclear war is not the worst thing the world is facing right now...

The fact is, the Earth's environment has been trashed to the degree that it's entire ecosystem (and thus the future of the human race) is on the fast-track to doom unless we get a literal miracle (and no, individual humans all 'pulling' together, would not be enough) to fix the damage....

That's my question: Can the Agarthans provide such a miracle?

And One4all makes a very good point that a truly 'caring' advanced race would just jump in and start helping rather than throwing technology 'bones' too minor to prevent the state of the world from worsening, even if you could get people to start using the stuff...

earth can cure itself. and there's a very simple way to make it happen very fast: eliminate all humans and neutralize all their dangerous technology.

do you want it to happen? because one or another race (agartha, aliens from space, doesn't matter) certainly has the means to make it so.

so instead of asking for miracles, perhaps you should try to do something on your own.
tomorrow may be too late.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

You're right Jedi, people should stop asking for miracles. But it's not really humans that are 100 per cent to blame. A lot of this technology has been forced on us.

The real gold is the human heart/mind.

As far as education goes, I'm doing my best to get a free ebook and paper book out there.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I wondered why this thread isn't showing up on the myATS list any more. A glitch?

Update: Things are proceeding as planned. Peace.

EDIT: It's back. f a thread isn't touched for a month it probably disappears from myATS.

Here's a quick essay showing how frustrating it can be dealing with modern freedom networks.

Americ a 2014 Vs Poland 1944
edit on 16-9-2014 by HiAliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I do "do something" on my own...I do my part to try and keep the Earth healthy so humanity can live here...

How much money/time have you put into environment 'saving' in your day to day life?

My husband and I remortgaged our house in order to have solar power installed, we will not see any 'return' on that money (in energy cost savings) for, at the least, 10 years...(We didn't do it to save money, we did it to save the planet).

Although less expensive vehicles would be easier on our budget, we both drive Toyota Prius's...And even so, we don't drive anywhere unless absolutely necessary, often going without generally needed things (milk, etc), until we can combine the trip to the store with other car trip necessities...

We recycle everything possible - our family of 3 adds one small (13 gallon - kitchen size) bag of garbage per week to the landfill (do you know how much methane landfills add to the environment every year?), use only reusable bags no matter what kind of store we shop in (as opposed to only grocery stores - and if we forget to bring the bags, we carry items to the car without a bag)...

...We have rain gages on our sprinkler system to make sure it doesn't run when not needed (our home-owner association requires 'green' grass), as well, the system is set to run just enough to keep the lawn green (I researched how much water the type of grass we have 'really' needs)...My husband installed a rain barrel to further reduce our intake from county water source...

We only use paper products made from recycled paper. We use only rechargeable batteries and never buy 'disposable' products when we can make do without (and there are a lot of products out there which are way less time consuming than doing things the 'old-fashioned' way)

I have spent hours and hours researching and utilizing ways to incorporate environmentally friendly practices into the necessities of everyday life...

And the above doesn't even include the small, incidental things we try to be conscious of and take action on -

- When we walk our dog, we pick up cans and bottles and bring them home to our recycling bins...We have an office chair, a bed frame, and my daughter's first bicycle - all of which would have gone into the landfill if I hadn't seen that they were perfectly usable and pulled them from people's garbage piles...

And most of the above, we have been doing for over 20 years...

So, don't accuse me of asking for miracles 'instead' of doing my part...I only have to 'ask' for miracles because of all the people who haven't been, are not, and won't be, doing their parts!
edit on 16-9-2014 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: HiAliens 1-3 per cent of the 7 billion people

thats 72,616,137 - 217,848,411

thats. umm. ALOT!.

a reply to: one4all
You sit there .... or you do something. Your choice.

i just want to ask, what have you done? other then being the relay for this message or whatever term, what tech are you trying to create or crowd fund or what have you, just curious if youve done anymore then spreading a message for others to do something more then spreading a message...

well if you are willing to answer that question above, id also love an answer to these questions

How are you planning to get this information out further?
How could we deal with African poverty?
How will you deal with western governments?
edit on 9/18/14 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I really want to believe this whole Agartha story, but there are a few things that is bothering me after I have researched the whole story.

1. If the inner earth have a sun it will never get dark there. According to the author the people down there do have
day and a night time. On the surface of our planet we experience day and night due to the rotation of our planet.
How is it possible for inner earth to have day and night with a central sun, because inner earth rotates with
the whole planet?
2. My father worked in the gold mines his whole life, and he told me the the deeper you go underground, the hotter
it gets down there. Temperatures reach as high as 50 degrees Celsius. How is it possible for inner earth to
have such a low temperature?
3. If Agartha is true, must we just blindly believe everything that the channelers are telling us? At the moment there
is no concrete evidence that Ahartha do exist. It is the most foolish and dangerous thing to believe in something
without hard evidence. There is a lot of truth and disinformation out there and there is a very fine line between
truth and lies.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join