It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's The Real Terrorist - English Subtitles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Came across this youtube video. I think maybe it is from a film. I do not want to spoil it. It is only 2.30 minutes long and some people might find it thought provoking. It certainly shows things from a different perspective.

purp..

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Nothing new, its called the selection of facts to support your cause, every country does it, look at the evil someone else does to justified the evil you do. But what is evil, an interesting question if someone would like to try and answer it

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Made some good points, but as for me I know first hand what the Iraqi and Afghan civilians think of us. Not all but a lot. They want us there. We helped them out a lot. We built their army and their government at their request. We gave them jobs on our bases. When most of our forces left they felt like we abandoned them. They tell us that we were the nicest invaders they've ever had haha. The Russians raped killed and did what they pleased there.

With the whole terrorism thing. Terrorism is an idea. A matter of perspective. You can't wage war against an idea or perspective. That truly is a front IMO. It's the same as the red scare during the first half of the cold war.

Interesting video though.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Evil is a perspective. Something that goes against your own moral code. Evil is tough to define because there's so many different ideas about it.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wanderer777

Evil is a perspective. Something that goes against your own moral code. Evil is tough to define because there's so many different ideas about it.

Just because ones moral code does not suit the beliefs of another does that make it evil. For ISIS everyone else is evil and there moral code is right,for every one else ISIS moral code is evil. What is evil what defines it. I am not saying you are wrong, i just as a question. If we cannot understand what evil is how can we fight it

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Its true! I hate the barbarianism going on there in the middle east, but we sponsored and trained them and now its back firing on us. We need to stop ISIS as a whole world but i have a big feeling the US and others are funding them and at the same time want to go to war with them. ISIS is pure evil and needs to be stopped, but we cant do it when we still have the same people who created the problem still running things. reply to: purplemer

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

That's pretty much what I said. A perspective. Something that goes against your moral code. I don't understand how you didn't get that.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

That's pretty much what I said. A perspective. Something that goes against your moral code. I don't understand how you didn't get that.

[/quote)

I understand what you are saying, but do you understand the fullness of what you said

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Money + goverment = evil terrorist

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: sonnyblack
Money + goverment = evil terrorist

Perfect!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

[/quote)

I understand what you are saying, but do you understand the fullness of what you said

Yes. Yes I do understand what I said, that's why I said it. Sound all high and mighty if you want because it doesn't bother me.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: sonnyblack

What about when Lupe Fiasco called Obama a terrorist and then got in a big debate with O'reilly? That was awesome!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I forgot to say to Wanderer777 thanks for the input

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The "war on terrorism" was always destined to fail ,we've only made things 10 times worse than before we started,the so called terrorists have always requested the same thing over and over : For the USA to stop meddling in other countries affairs ,but that won't happen because the USA has made it a policy to install puppet governments in those countries.

Iraq,Afghanistan and the many other countries should be left well alone and the terrorism against us will stop,it's a problem that can't be solved with bombs and bullets ,for every terrorist we kill 10 more pop up

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: amurphy245
We have noway of knowing what would of happened if we had not gone to war, if Churchill had surrendered to the Germans in WW2 how many millions of people would of not died in the following war, but what sort of world would we have today.
"Whats won is won,whats lost is lost, whats gone is gone forever, we can only pray for a bright brand new day. ( words of a song)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777

I dont think they did want allied forces there. Far more people where killed in the occupation than under the realm of Saddam. You are now looking at a million plus civilians dead. Why would you welcome a force that killed your mother or father for example.

These are same forces that where more interested in securing the oil fields than the hospitals and used shells of depleted uranium in civilian areas. The consequences of are still being seen today with ugly birth defects.

I am not sure where you got the impression that the allied forces where welomced but I would guess from MSM. Can you recollect the images of the statue of Saddam being pulled down that was flashed all over the media. It was a staged event...

Those people that where given jobs too by the allied forces. Well we left them without any protection. A lot of them are now dead...

purp..

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Wanderer777

I dont think they did want allied forces there. Far more people where killed in the occupation than under the realm of Saddam. You are now looking at a million plus civilians dead. Why would you welcome a force that killed your mother or father for example.

These are same forces that where more interested in securing the oil fields than the hospitals and used shells of depleted uranium in civilian areas. The consequences of are still being seen today with ugly birth defects.

I am not sure where you got the impression that the allied forces where welomced but I would guess from MSM. Can you recollect the images of the statue of Saddam being pulled down that was flashed all over the media. It was a staged event...

Those people that where given jobs too by the allied forces. Well we left them without any protection. A lot of them are now dead...

purp..

Would love a source on over a million dead. I know because I was there and talked to the civilian population. I don't watch MSM. So don't assume because you know what happens then. As for the depleted uranium it has never been confirmed that was the cause of defects. Trust me that's my job.

When we first got there we protected oil fields because that's how their government makes money. We PAY for that oil.

Left them without protection? We TRAINED their army for them. It's not our fault they surrendered the second things got hairy.
edit on 21-8-2014 by Wanderer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
Evil feeds on evil and it seems to be very hungry

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Propaganda.

The enemy is a disseminated perception - driven by every god damn cotton pickin piece of crap selective dis/information that can be thrown at us.

Tower 7.

Iraq.

Oil.

You do the math.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If Al qaeda was something US really wanted to take care of then the country sponsoring them is Saudi Arabia and the wahabi teachings of Islam sponsored by the house of Saud itself.

But US was never meant to remove the problem. The problem is used to justify military presence and control of natural resources and a way to get US tax payers to throw more money on CIA, NSA and the industrial military complex.

Saudi Arabia and CIA create the problem and the US military onsite is the solution they want implemented. Normal create a problem to be able to implement the solution you want.

Maybe when Saudi Arabia controls all middle east and have gotten their gas line to Europe the whole region will stop being a mess.
edit on 21-8-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join